Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

Mickey wrote:

... Don't you ever change, Nintendo Life. XD

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Mickey wrote:

... Don't you ever change, Nintendo Life. XD

I already put in my quote of the day for today, but this will be it tomorrow!

DON'T ANY OF YOU STEAL IT, YOU HEAR?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'm going to steal it now, because I can, AND I WILL, BECAUSE BUNS AND THIGHS TOLD ME SOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Or maybe @Mickey should say it )

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Hey @Super_Gravy.......
Untitled
That quote was mine, you understand?

Jaz007

What the freaking heck has happened to the entry photos? I can't unsee that...

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

@Jaz007 Some of us aren't even in our final forms yet XD

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Ron_DelVillano want in.

@Jaz007: What entry photos? I don't think we have one to begin with.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Pazzo-TheFool

No one can contain the Manotaur.

Anyway, my vote goes to Sheldon Randoms.... eventually...

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Mask0Gears want in but I'm not sure he put @Gioku or not but I know Jaz007 did in the past.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Mask0Gears, Here, let me help you with that.
Untitled

And since I was a big help, i'll vote as well.
Untitled

FriedSquid

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Jaz007 Some of us aren't even in our final forms yet XD

Hm, yes, I suppose that would be true, but unlike you I already am in my final form. You see, for a man to be truly a man, shouldn't his prime manliness always be active? Why should a man settle for anything less than his full potential?

Does a man not owe it to himself to always put on his best show in the ring of manliness, I ask you!!??

That and also because I can't find a better picture to use as my final form entry. Therefore, this will have to do:

Untitled

Real men wear pink, or if they accidentally mixed red and white in the laundry!

May the best man win, if you're man enough.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SheldonRandoms

Mickey

CaptainSquid wrote:

You see, for a man to be truly a man, shouldn't his prime manliness always be active? Why should a man settle for anything less than his full potential?

Does a man not owe it to himself to always put on his best show in the ring of manliness, I ask you!!??

I agree wholeMANedLY. Which is why I've stood unflinchingly with my MACHO-GOOD avatar without stopping to think about the little people who may be incapable of withstanding the MANLITUDE of it.

MALE GOD, do I love being of the MAN species... In fact, I'm so proud that I've shed a single MANLY TEAR OF PRIDE.
Untitled

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LyIa

I don't think anyone was prepared for this much manly in one thread.
I elect for the next one to be the scariest/most disturbing/terrifying avatar contest, though I assume thet's for the winner to decide.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.