Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 2,623

KittenKoder

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I don't use Miiverse anyway to be honest. There's a ton of rude idiots on there, plus the mods/admins of Miiverse can't even let people post anything worth posting. >.<'

@KittenKoder: Sableye is already strong because of it's typing.

I love Sableye, it's highly underrated. Mine is named Loki, he has taken down all the titans, even mega Kangas, and he's so adorable.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I will be home from school in about a hour! ...if you haven't voted yet you'd better hurry up!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I don't use Miiverse anyway to be honest. There's a ton of rude idiots on there, plus the mods/admins of Miiverse can't even let people post anything worth posting. >.<'

I love Sableye, it's highly underrated. Mine is named Loki, he has taken down all the titans, even mega Kangas, and he's so adorable.

I like Sableye, but Gengar has to be literally my 2nd favorite Pokemon of all time besides Luxray. I mean, with it's Mega Form, Shadow Ball, Nightmare, Hypnosis and Substitue, it's unstoppable.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Wheeler

NoUsernameHere wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I like Sableye, but Gengar has to be literally my 2nd favorite Pokemon of all time besides Luxray. I mean, with it's Mega Form, Shadow Ball, Nightmare, Hypnosis and Substitue, it's unstoppable.

Sends out Scarf Garchomp and use Earthquake

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

sends out Froslass and uses Ice Beam

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

ShadowFox254 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

You realize that Gengar cannot be hit by ground type move right?

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Mega Gengar can.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

Super_Gravy wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Mega Gengar loses its Levitate ability making it valuable to Ground.
Also, digressing! Yay!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Wheeler

Super_Gravy wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Gengar loses its Levitate when Mega Evolve, so Ground moves becomes Super-Effective on Mega Gengar.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

I think @Super_Gravy will never forget this lesson. three consecutive answers to teach him!!!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

As of Gen. VI, Gengar is the only Pokémon with the Levitate ability to be depicted clearly standing on the ground!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Don't you have an option not to use Mega evolution? I mean Gengar just don't mega evolve.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Wheeler

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@Shadowfox: You make a good point, but... Sends out a Mega Abomasnow and uses Ice Punch >:3

Sends out Arcanine uses Flare Blitz, does 4x the damage

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Wheeler

Super_Gravy wrote:

Don't you have an option not to use Mega evolution? I mean Gengar just don't mega evolve.

Yeah, but then you'll be wasting your Mega Slot.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Snagrio

Gioku wrote:

As of Gen. VI, Gengar is the only Pokémon with the Levitate ability to be depicted clearly standing on the ground!

By that same token there are several Flying types clearly standing on the ground, like my beloved Dodrio for example. They even react to Ground type moves (but don't get affected of course).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

KittenKoder

WingedSnagret wrote:

Gioku wrote:

By that same token there are several Flying types clearly standing on the ground, like my beloved Dodrio for example. They even react to Ground type moves (but don't get affected of course).

Boomtot too!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

According to someone I met at the Winter Regional Championships, the only three Mega Pokémon worth using are Mega Mawile, Mega Kangaskhan, and Mega Blaziken (and Blaziken wasn't even allowed in that competition (not Kalos dex)). But I was using Mega Gardevoir, so... yeah.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.