Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 2,547

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Looks great. Curious for the end result. I definitely recognized a colon there, so I already figured it was guts...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX @Link-Hero Thank you both! It will need some time because I have never worked with Photoshop before and there are sooo many options and stuff. It is quite overwhelming. Also coloring a digital art (sketch) is new to me as well. There so many technical things there.

I am seriously considering ditching the use of clipping masks and working only with straight layers.

DenDen

@Zuljaras I love it, awesome dude! Keep it up 👍🏼

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Anti-Matter

Sneak peek of another Ice Skate Boxer named by my real name David. 😀
Untitled
I gave him a chic looking boxer with a necktie, kinda like Donkey Kong.
Almost finished, just a little bit finishing touch and blades on his shoes.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

Did some jewelry for my love from polymer clay.

As you can see there are earrings, rings and pendants. Most motives are from nature and the sea

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Dualmask

Just noticed this thread. I'm something of an artist myself, perhaps I'll post here in the future. For now it's cool finding another place to communicate with artists.

Check me out on social media at http://instagram.com/jonathanpriceart and https://jonathanpriceart.net

DenDen

@Zuljaras this is from an whole other level, it’s amazing!
Love your talent!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras What? No frogs?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Glad you got it.

Dualmask

@Zuljaras those look incredibly high quality. I would have thought they were 3D printed and painted.

Check me out on social media at http://instagram.com/jonathanpriceart and https://jonathanpriceart.net

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Oh she did You are right the rings especially look very edible

@Dualmask Actually I used colored polymer clay instead of professional (which I have to paint after baking).

I just had to buy many colors. It is also called jewelers polymer clay and it is extremely easy to work with.

Zuljaras

Decided to work some more on the game and I drew some assets for the environment:

Untitled

And those are screenshots from the first boss:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Zuljaras

So I decided to get my birthday present 2 months in advance

Untitled

Achievement unlocked!

Can't wait to start calibrating and learning new techniques!

Anti-Matter

My Anthro Lion, Leonard as Boxer and Kickboxer.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

So I have ditched the Zombie and started a new character. The Skeleton Giant (knight). I will also include him in the game.

This is the very first sketch of him. After that I will start working with grayscale values and finally color.

Untitled

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Ditched the zombie? What zombie? I haven't seen any zombie picture here, so what did I miss?

But anyway, that is looking pretty good already, especially for a first draft/rough sketch, so as usual, I can't wait to see the final result.

Congrats on the early birtday gift as well. Never was much of a computer artist myself, so it's still pen and paper for me.

I do own Art Academy on the Wii U though, so I do dabble a bit with tablet drawing, to some extent.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

I drew Raymond and Rosie from ACNH for my Drawing Extra curricular lesson.
Untitled
I modified their outfits a bit especially Raymond since showing no pants animals was a bit inappropriate for young kids during drawing lesson.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

Sharing some progress!

Untitled

Damn it is hard and time consuming to make details out of nothing!

I will definitely consider new techniques after I am done with this.

And I need a separate table for the tablet as it is very uncomfortable on my desk!

@ThanosReXXX Thank you for the kind words yet again!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic