Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,613

BleachFan

Lucky you on your first item OB...
Anyway, You Got: An imported DSi (Haha...region locked...)
Inserts Coin while jealously looking at the copy of JUMP Superstars...
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Brer

You got: A rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills
inserts red rupee tied to a string
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar hero Starpowet,

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Stuffgamer1

@SonicMaster: Sorry, I meant to say in my last post than I am indeed using that wallpaper. And no, I have not seen this "cheese thread" of which you speak. This item makes no sense to me. I can tell you're getting better at this due to the amusing quality of the last two items you handed out, though.

As Brer inserts his rupee, the machine slurps up the string like a piece of spaghetti, then belches with satisfaction.

You got: A special edition of WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames on it!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a mildly annoyed Cuccoo, a pink baby Yoshi, a plush King Boo, Ness's Bat with Lucas's signature, a Wii Tennis Racket (what a piece of junk! Anybody want it?), THE OMEGA CANNON, Miyamoto's signature (AWESOME!), Kamek's broomstick, a Crazee Dayzee, Bowser's shell, a cool Earthbound desktop wallpaper, an infinite supply of Jeff's multi-bottle rockets, a friendly Earthbound-themed apology card from SonicMaster (will probably discard after a few days, like I do with real cards), some nonexistent cheese game on NES (maybe the cart is edible...)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

BleachFan

You Got: Chrono's headband!

Inserts Coin in a witty and interesting way

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "ebay?" )

^^Wow, I need to find a way to fix these massive inventories...

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

Brer

You got: A box of Yoshi's Cookies
inserts coin while weeping about giving away my rare NES Zapper
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames,

Edited on by Brer

I see wut u did ther

BleachFan

Well, it seems that Jenkinz94 cannot produce a special item for you guys today...
Therefore, I shall take the liberty!
Inserts coYOU GOT THE ULTIMA WEAPON (So special, it's used in ALMOST EVERY Final Fantasy game AND Kingdom Hearts )
Now, to win this baby you gotta...um...you gotta...hmmm.....
Oh! I know! How 'bout you guys get creative? I wanna see you guys come up with some of the most obscure/funny things to give people! The one that makes me laugh the most will win THE ULTIMA WEAPON!

Rule Time!
1. Keep it PG guys!
2. Post must contribute to the vendimg machine, as usual.
3. Posting multiple times will only increase your chances of winning, because I will consider each and every one of them a separate post.
Have fun, guys!

Now, TO THE VENDING MACHINE! (trippy lights flash everywhere while my face zooms in and out of the screen with a quick DANANAnananaNANANA!)
You Got: A Birdo egg!
Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies

Cipher Trailer

Brer

You got: A Game Genie
inserts coin while drooling over Ultima Weapon
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg,

I see wut u did ther

BleachFan

CONGRATULATIONS BRER!
You have won ULTIMA WEAPON!
Not only that, but I also give you a medal of dedication, for being the only one who posted all day! (Yippie )
Now then, the regular vending machine can continue!
You Got: Shiki's hat!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie
Thanks a bunch for participating Brer!

Cipher Trailer

MMMMMTOASTY11

You got: an abused chao
Inserts coin!
Inventory: nothing

What happened to the bread?

Brer

ULTIMA WEAPON YESSSSSSSS!!!!!
You got: An R.O.B. just google it already
Smacks machine with Ultima weapon hoping something will fall out
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat,

I see wut u did ther

BleachFan

Congratulations again on your prize Brer! But don't forget, you also received a medal of dedication! Wear it proudly, because it says that when others didn't, you did!
Now then, you got: A hyper potion!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao

Cipher Trailer

MMMMMTOASTY11

You got: Shy Guy's mask
Inserts coin
Inventory: A R.O.B.

Brer

Proud owner of a dedication badge
You got: An NES !!!!! YAY and in perfect working condition!!!
Inserts token of monetary offerings into the mighty vending machine
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion

Edited on by Brer

I see wut u did ther

MMMMMTOASTY11

You got: Falco's Arwing
Inserts coin
Inventory: A R.O.B., A NES

BleachFan

You Got: Phoenix Wright's amputated finger!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask

Cipher Trailer

MMMMMTOASTY11

You got: High School Musical the Videogame
Inserts coin while hoping not to get anymore body parts
Inventory:A R.O.B., A NES, Phoenix Wright's amputated finger!

BleachFan

You Got: A suffocated monkey in a ball! (Happy? )
Inserts Coin while conversing with his therapist concerning his twisted imagination
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!)

Cipher Trailer

Brer

Proud owner of a dedication badge
You got: An exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game
Inserts token of monetary offerings into the mighty vending machine
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion, Falco's Arwing,

I see wut u did ther

MMMMMTOASTY11

You got: a koopa that was curb stomped by mario and luigi
Inserts nickle... its not working,fine... Inserts a regular coin
Inventory:A R.O.B., A NES, Phoenix Wright's amputated finger!, A suffocated monkey in a ball!

Edited on by MMMMMTOASTY11

BleachFan

You Got: A heart scale

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game

By the way Brer, if it get too tedious to type that you are a "proud owner of a dedication badge," you can feel free to put it in your inventory instead.

Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.