tingle came out and stole them...

inserts comet coin

inv.: morph ball, shiny togepi, mikau guitar, sailor suit

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

TeeJay

@GuardianAcorn Ah, that's right, his name was Mikau. I couldn't remember for the life of me what his name was.

Congrats! You got: a used hookshot!
Inserts coin
Inventory: Bag full of Mega Mushrooms, Barrel, Broken Vending Machine, Cute Girl, Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Fire Flower, Green Star, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mini Shroom, Phione, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Propeller Mushroom, Samus stuck in morph ball form, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, TM00: Splash, Tingle I captured him for stealing my rupees. , Twitching Fairy Wings, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy, Wiimote, Yoshi Egg, Zebra, ? Block

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

thesignpainter

congrats you got a smash ball!

inserts pieces of a broken heart

stuff: wario doll, gengar, explosion, triforce pice, gold warp pipe and a saddle!

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

thesignpainter

congrats! you get the blame for resurrecting this thread!
inserts arm
stuff: wario doll, gengar, explosion, triforce piece, gold warp pipe, saddle, and the blame!

Edited on by thesignpainter

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

Morgana

You Got: A Mario coffee mug! YAY!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Tingle, Epona, a broken 3DS, The Starshroom, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Nintendo 64DD, and a Question Mark brick full of coins from Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!

TeeJay

Congrats! You got: a Bowser pendant!
Inserts ruppee
Inventory: ag full of Mega Mushrooms, Barrel, Broken Vending Machine, Cute Girl, Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Fire Flower, Green Star, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mini Shroom, Phione, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Propeller Mushroom, Samus stuck in morph ball form, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, TM00: Splash, Tingle I captured him for stealing my rupees. , Twitching Fairy Wings, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy, Wiimote, Yoshi Egg, Zebra, ? Block

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jaffa

Congrats you got a Kirby flavored marshmallow o___0
Inserts Coin

Inventory: Monster, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga, Green Yoshi , A Stomach Ache, lvl 24, TBD Plushie, Cynthia Voodoo Doll, Shigeru Miyamoto,Ness' ATM Card, Nugget, Slowpoke tail,

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

thesmorganator

you got a mr saturn

Inserts coin

Inventory:

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][url=http://www.no...

TeeJay

Congrats! You got: a Toad's Mushroom cap!
Inserts Yoshi coin
Inventory: Bag full of Mega Mushrooms, Barrel, Broken Vending Machine, Cute Girl, Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Fire Flower, Green Star, Kirby-flavored Marshmellow, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mini Shroom, Phione, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Propeller Mushroom, Samus stuck in morph ball form, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, TM00: Splash, Tingle (I captured him for stealing my rupees), Twitching Fairy Wings, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy, Wiimote, Yoshi Egg, Zebra, ? Block

TheDarkDee

Gets rupee
inserts cable
Invetory: Mr. Saturn

TheDarkDee

thesmorganator

gets an octorock

Inserts house

Inventory:
a toads cap

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

TheDarkDee

Gets toad
inserts basketball
Invetory:Octorock, Mr. Saturn

TheDarkDee

TheKingOfTown

Wow, I didn't know this thread was still going.

You get: a Wii U! (yay)
inserts my face
Inventory: (don't remember)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

thesmorganator

gets birdo's bow

Inserts universe

Inventory: Toads cap, toad

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

BleachFan

Jeez, this thread's ancient. O.o

Anyhoo, you get a translated copy of The Last Story!
Inserts hopes and dreams
Inventory: Donated to charity

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

D33G

gets... Flingsmash (let down!).

INSERTS COIN

Inventory, none

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

TeeJay

Congrats! You got: Tingle's outfit!
Inserts Tingle
Inventory: Bag full of Mega Mushrooms, Barrel, Broken Vending Machine, Cute Girl, Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Fire Flower, Green Star, Kirby-flavored Marshmellow, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mini Shroom, Naked Tingle (I captured him for stealing my rupees and gave his outfit to deegan714), Phione, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Propeller Mushroom, Ruppee, Samus stuck in morph ball form, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, TM00: Splash, Twitching Fairy Wings, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy, Wiimote, Yoshi Egg, Zebra, ? Block

Edited on by TeeJay

thesmorganator

BleachFan wrote:

Jeez, this thread's ancient. O.o

Anyhoo, you get a translated copy of The Last Story!
Inserts hopes and dreams
Inventory: Donated to charity

surprisingly, I don't even want that game

YOU GOT A CRYSTAL STAR!

Inserts laptop

Inventory: Toad, Toads cap, Translated version of the last story

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

TeeJay

Congrats! You got: a wig made from Link's real hair!
Inserts spiked blue shell
Inventory: Bag full of Mega Mushrooms, Barrel, Broken Vending Machine, Crystal Star, Cute Girl, Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Fire Flower, Green Star, Kirby-flavored Marshmellow, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mini Shroom, Naked Tingle (I captured him for stealing my rupees and gave his outfit to deegan714), Phione, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Propeller Mushroom, Ruppee, Samus stuck in morph ball form, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, TM00: Splash, Twitching Fairy Wings, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy, Wiimote, Yoshi Egg, Zebra, ? Block

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.