Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,296

SilentJ

I used to go pretty much every weekend before ticket prices doubled. Now I go once a year but there are a ton of movies I really want to see this year. Already saw Avengers which was freakin' awesome! I really want to see Prometheus, MIB 3, Total Recall, Expendables 2, and The Hobbit. I'll most likely just end up watching The Hobbit a couple times.

PSN ID : MrPink78

firearrow505

They never got good movies no more but when they do i watch them on Netflix.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

CanisWolfred

mamp wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mamp wrote:

Also Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter!? I lost all hope in Hollywood.

[/div]

Lost hope? That's reinstilled my hope in the industry! You gotta see the trailers at least, it's awesome.

[/div]

I did and my reaction was not pretty.

...man, you really are Jaded.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Fox

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is either going to go one of two ways: stupidly awesome or stupidly stupid. I'm hoping for the former but I don't know if they can pull it off.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

FonistofCruxis

Rarely. The only film I've seen this year is The hunger games which was excellent! I'd like to see Wreck - it Ralph but I can't think of any others that interest me.

HanuKwanzMasBif

Since everyone else is doing it, I might as well list the movies I intend to see from here onwards for this year.
The Avengers (whenever it comes to my cruddy but almost so-cheap-it's-free movie theater)
Brave (whenever it comes to my CBASCIFMT)
The Amazing Spider Man
ParaNorman
Frankenweenie
Wreck-It Ralph
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

mamp

@Miss_Birdo
Harkins gift card well let's go.
@Mickeymac
It's not that I'm jaded it's that I have some common sense and I'm not into stupid movies it looks just like Battleship, sure it had a cool trailer with cool action and CGI but it looked stupid and it flopped in theaters.
What's worse is how Hollywood thinks we're stupid enough to watch reimaginings

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CanisWolfred

mamp wrote:

@Mickeymac
It's not that I'm jaded it's that I have some common sense and I'm not into stupid movies it looks just like Battleship, sure it had a cool trailer with cool action and CGI but it looked stupid and it flopped in theaters.

Clearly you do not.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mamp

Well if u wanna see a fake cool Abraham Lincoln go for it I like my old school honest Abe.
Also in this movie he's not so honest if he hid the fact that he's a vampire hunter. XD

Edited on by mamp

TysonOfTime

mamp wrote:

Well if u wanna see a fake cool Abraham Lincoln go for it I like my old school honest Abe.
Also in this movie he's not so honest if he hid the fact that he's a vampire hunter. XD

I don't think you're grasping the concept of Abraham Lincoln KILLING VAMPIRES. Though, it'd be much cooler if he fought, say, robots instead. Cheesy to the extreme.
Well, on Thursday I get to go on a trip during School to see The Avengers for a second time. I'm happy about that.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

mamp

TysonQ7 wrote:

mamp wrote:

I don't think you're grasping the concept of Abraham Lincoln KILLING VAMPIRES. Though, it'd be much cooler if he fought, say, robots instead. Cheesy to the extreme.
Well, on Thursday I get to go on a trip during School to see The Avengers for a second time. I'm happy about that.

True it's pretty cheesy but lately Hollywood lost it's originality we occasionally get a good film here and there but mostly it's remakes of old movies/comics/cartoons and apparently board games. Maybe I am jaded but all of this bugs me so much well last post on the subject.

Edited on by mamp

the_shpydar

I rarely see flicks in the theatres anymore. The last movie i saw in the theatre prior to Avengers was Captain America last summer.
That said, this summer is/will be an exception, as i've already seen The Avengers, and will certainly be seeing The Amazing Spider-Man (duh) and of course Dark Knight Rises.
Heh, it seems like the only movies i see in the theatre lately are comic-book flicks.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

TysonOfTime

QotD #407: What is your favorite cartoon from your childhood?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Shotgunryugan

Untitled

This show has been my one of my favorites since i was a kid and i still watch it from time to time and get a good laugh at it(i even have VHS tapes).

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Bread-Not-Toast

Untitled

" Do not question Uncle!"
"Uncle Has The Willies!!!"
"Uncle does not know. Does Uncle look like psychic? "

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RevolverLink

My favorite show changed every three months as a kid (or at least it feels like it in hindsight) but my favorite one of all might've been:

Untitled

I even had a toy Thunderquack!

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Geonjaha

Courage the Cowardly Dog :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.