Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,296

CommanderAudio

Listen to my iPod or read a book.

P.S I'm willing to take over the QotD, at least temporaily. How do I do so?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Link977

I could take it back over if you'd like. And as for a hobby, probably just playing with my pets I suppose? Or doing something with my family.

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

FOREST_RANGER

Uhh, woops. I was so busy cleaning bird droppings off the ceilings of an outdoor amphitheater that I forgot to ask a question. My bad? <.<

Question #441: If one of your siblings or friends were to get married, would you be willing to help them set up their wedding in any way? If you do have a married friend/sibling, did you help them set up?

This one can only be up for a shorter time than usual. Sorry D:

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Banker-Style

I'll be trying to woo the bride.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

FOREST_RANGER

Question #442: If you found your favorite stray (domesticated) animal struggling to survive, what would you do to rescue it?

Banker-Style

Call the RSPCA.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

CommanderAudio

Where's our question?

Anyway, I'd call the RSPCA.

FOREST_RANGER

Sorry guys, I was busier than I initially thought for the last 2 days that I'm really tired . To make up for it, I'll ask 2 questions.

Question #442: If Nintendo were to make a game that took the most advantage of the Wii U (including the Wii U gamepad), which franchise do you think would do the job just perfectly? This applies to all of the IPs they have ever created.

I'm sorry if this question sounds ridiculous, but I just have to ask it anyway. It is based on a question from my diluted intro-to-cultural-anthropology

Question #443:
Say that you had married your lover, and you had your real parents, in-law parents, and children. You guys were so happy...until a year later. What if both of your real and in-law parents divorced, and your real father married your mother-in-law while your father-in-law married your real mother (or vice versa)? Keep in mind of your extended family (i.e. uncle, ant, cousin, grandparents, etc.), children, and even your spouse.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

JohnPhilipSousa

#1 Zelda. If they made a Zelda like Skyward Sword, but the gamepad would control a mix of classic Zelda items and new Batman style gadgets, it would be awesome.
#2 That would be awkward. Everybody would spontaneously have breakdowns and burst into flames while I laugh. Something like that.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

CommanderAudio

#1 Either Sin & Punishment or Zelda.
#2[youtube:d-diB65scQU]

Banker-Style

1:Zelda
2:I would go mad,and will have to be sectioned

rolLTheDice

bobbiKat wrote:

Question #443:
Say that you had married your lover, and you had your real parents, in-law parents, and children. You guys were so happy...until a year later. What if both of your real and in-law parents divorced, and your real father married your mother-in-law while your father-in-law married your real mother (or vice versa)? Keep in mind of your extended family (i.e. uncle, ant, cousin, grandparents, etc.), children, and even your spouse.

I'd get a camera and make good use of that golden sitcom material.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

TysonOfTime

You know what guys, After my long absence I just can't find myself using NL as much, so I will depart soon. Much like @PurpleLink or whatever he's called now did, I'm putting this thread up for grabs. First come, first served. The person to create a new QotD thread starting with Question #444 and linking to both this and the original QotD will become the official QotD keeper. After creation of said thread, this one I ask should be locked. I hope that you guys can continue to have fun with this wonderful game.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

If this thread dies with me, so be it. If no replacement appears in 24hrs, Can I ask this thread to be locked anyways?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

LordJumpMad

[quote=Retro_on_theGo]

Tasuki wrote:

I think it's just time to let this thread die.

[/div]

</blockquote>
This thread was dead, the monment Link977 gave it up.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.