Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

boston showed up tonight now can spurs do this...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for monday

1.spurs over golden state 0-3

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Mr_Trill_281

i got golden state in finals.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lol, you and everyone else with a brain mr trill

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

IceClimbers

I wouldn't underestimate LeBron, but I definitely think Golden State will win the ring.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro nuff said they willlllllllllllll lol...

waz poping SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lol time to watch your team go down...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

We is getting to the Finals for sure and it will be a tough battle, but I think it is not so skewed in Warriors favor. Maybe 60-40. I'm just glad Cleveland got a good enough team to get far into Playoffs a lot

God loves you

Spoony_Tech

Either way it should be a good finals. Let's hope for a game 7 with all close games.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for tues

1.boston over cavs 1-2

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro true that please go all round finals...

waz up SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yes it will be a tough battle nothing eazy in nba lol and refs do let a lot of things pass them by but i see some of games being closes games and i see two blow out game...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Mr_Trill_281

do yall think manu ginobili is going to hanging up shoes i dont think so...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Manu said he's gonna talk it over with his wife and then will decide. So it's hard to say. Although their team seems close to another finals appearance as long as kawhi stays healthy and they get a few more pieces, so he might stay to get another ring. He doesn't seem too bothered about getting rings though.

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz word SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah true they always ask there wife and kidos what they think they should do in things and they are very close they like family and i see spurs to getting one more ring and then they will start all over again with young players in things and make sure you keep kawhi happy and well...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

My bois. 3-1. Lets see if we can finish this off so we can get some rest before the finals. Warriors are a very tough team and we're gonna need time to practice and stuff.

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro i hope boston give them fight again and yeah your team going to need some rest big time...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for thurs

1.boston over cavs 1-3

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

IceClimbers

Want the Cavs to win, but.... Warriors in 6.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.