Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

0-1

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ogo79

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

you tryna run up on me dawg?
im finna dunk on you!
Untitled
what.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

all 4 playoff teams got them a break today so this is good...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping ogo79,SMEXIZELDAMAN bro...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for friday

1.boston over cavs 0-1

Spoony_Tech

Cleveland's trying to prove a point, there is no one better then them in the east!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

We eating!!!!! Get outta yer own gym celtics!!! (I hope no one gets hurt on either teams. It is too bad about IT )

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro true that they are but they can get stoped...

waz really good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro yeah yeah i no you loveing this lol...

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill_281 wrote:

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro true that they are but they can get stoped...

Boston is not going to do it. They got embarrassed in their own home. Cleveland is sweeping this thing.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro typo up top typeing to fast lol i mean cavs can get stoped and i hope boston dont get that i hope they get one win on them are something...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lol, mr trill...not sure what you're saying cuz of all the typos, but Cavs sweepin' baby

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

0-1

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lol i hope boston get one win...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for sat

1.spurs over golden state 0-2.

IceClimbers

Yeah at this point I think both the Cavs and Warriors are gonna sweep the conference finals.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro i dont wanna say true but i kinda see it happening...

Mr_Trill_281

0-1

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my pick for sunday

1.boston over cavs 0-2

Mr_Trill_281

1-0..

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.