Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-25 my picks for today...

1.bulls over clippers

2.hawks over heat

3.boston over magic

4.dallas over suns

5.golden state over ny

6.portland over minn

7.charlotte over laker girls

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-3 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over cavs

2.pistons over crooklyn

3.hawks over dallas

4.memphis over n.o.

5.okc over wizards

6.spurs over magic

7.toronto over denver

8.bulls over jazz

9.kings over bucks

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.houston over heat

2.ny over boston

3.toronto over suns

4.portland over bucks

5.minn over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro good game last night...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 3-2 yesterday...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 26-25 my picks for today...

1.hawks over 76ers

2.cavs over charlotte

3.pistons over boston

4.pacers over crooklyn

5.okc over magic

6.wizards over golden state

7.dallas over heat

8.spurs over n.o.

9.denver over jazz

10.bulls over kings

11.clippers over minn

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro i see your team on lil streak now and your team is 3 place WOW catching up to bulls and my team is 4th place lol im glade playoffs dont start today lol...

Spoony_Tech

Actually my team has only won like 2 games in their last 6 or so. They need to figure out if they want to just barely make the playoffs or jump Chicago and maybe grab the #3 overall spot. Too much win 2 or 3 lose 2 or 3.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro you right lol it is 2 i was counting dec one to lol not bad true about your team and my team they need to do same thing and this game comeing up will be another win for your team you already no...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro good close game...

Spoony_Tech

It looked close at the end but they trailed by 20 for most of the game. They looked awful tbh.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

waz Spoony_Tech bro your team still need more work...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 26-25 my picks for today...

1.houston over suns

2.pistons over ny

3.n.o. over laker girls

4.toronto over portland

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro good close game tonight to...

Spoony_Tech

After nearly blowing an almost 30 point lead the Pistons barely escaped tonight. If we have to fight that hard at home with the Knicks we still have a long ways to go. They can't just show up for the great teams. They need to show up for all of them.

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro you see ny as changed lil now they have fight in them at frist they were eazy to punk not no more lol and yeah you right to about fight part i like what you said my rockets be doing same thing to letting team back in game then they turn it in 3rd and 4th...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.