Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-25 my picks for today...

1.hawks over pacers

2.clippers over magic

3.wizards over 76ers

4.charlotte over heat

5.boston over cavs

6.kings over crooklyn

7.memphis over ny

8.bulls over denver

9.bucks over jazz

10.spurs over dallas

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo Neko_Ichigofan bro lol it was good game tonight your suns were trying to come back in game but rockets held on...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-4 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-25 my picks for today...

1.houston over portland

2.pistons over pacers

3.wizards over charlotte

4.n.o. over cavs

5.76ers over crooklyn

6.bulls over minn

7.memphis over dallas

8.spurs over laker girls

9.okc over golden state

10.suns over jazz

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro what you think about n.b.a takeing away hack rule i love it about time...

waz good IceClimbers bro what you think about it to...

Spoony_Tech

I heard about that just today actually. Hopefully they take a hard look at it. I would like them to do something along the lines of foul a player away from the ball he gets one free throw and the team gets the next possession. That will stop it in a heart beat.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Huh. Didn't hear about that until now. About time though.

Anyways, Bobby Jackson absolutely ripped into George Karl tonight during the post game show after tonight's loss. Seems as though a George Karl firing might happen soon. Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah true that and i just saw video last night of j. j. redick jumping on your player back rideing him in things thats crazy lol there im glade they changeing there they about to move camera crew from side lines to...

yo IceClimbers bro yeah it is about time and george karl is a good coach i dont care what no one says he does his job its just players dont want to listing to man...

IceClimbers

Oh he's definitely one of the all time greatest coaches. However I think this is a case of square pegs, round holes. Just isn't a good fit, which is unfortunate. Maybe they'll go after Thibs.

Spoony_Tech

There comes a time when a coach has done all he can do to reach his players to get them motivated. Then it's time to move on unfortunately. Stan Van basically got ran out of Orlando yet he is a good coach. Happens to the best of them.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Agreed. Karl has lost this Kings team... with the exception of Rondo. I think it's time to move on. No way they can get the roster to buy in anymore.

Funny thing is, we're still within throwing distance of the 8th seed.

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-8 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro true that he is hands up and yeah they said there trying to get thibs down there bug someone in n.b.a will pick up george karl if he come houston it would be good...

yo Spoony_Tech bro true about what you said and who ran stan out of O was dwight howard and others not listing to him but all coaches have to do that walk...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-26 my picks for today...

1.kings over boston

2.denver over ny

3.hawks over magic

4.clippers over heat

IceClimbers

This should be an interesting game. Expecting a good game from Rondo in particular.

IceClimbers

The Kings are doing an absolutely spectacular job at trying to get George Karl fired lol.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro you right about that and you no rondo will come with his game today lol look at trying get george karl out of there...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 27-26 my picks for today...

1.kings over cavs

2.pacers over laker girls

3.clippers over 76ers

4.bulls over charlotte

5.toronto over pistons

6.denver over crooklyn

7.hawks over magic

8.n.o. over minn

9.memphis over portland

10.okc over suns

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.