Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 361 to 369 of 369

Tyranexx

@faint: Perhaps eventually. I'm trying to really restrict my game purchases at the present time. XD

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

OfNullAndVoid

20 of my 32 gold coins were about to expire, so I got Gunman Clive. I was hoping to get Mighty Switch Force!, but my physical copy of Mario Odyssey wouldn't add enough coins to make up the difference. I'm just going to wait to cash in whatever gold coins I can get from my physical games so I won't have to worry about them expiring.

Also, I noticed that eshop purchases get more points, which I think is a shame. Had I gotten the eshop version of Odyssey I'd have Mighty Switch Force! instead.

Edited on by OfNullAndVoid

Switch FC: SW-2457-0400-2143

Gultigargar

It's been awhile since I was using My Nintendo.

Checks My Nintendo site and rewards section

Yep, still nothing good.

My current N3DSXL FC: 2165-9800-0902

I'm not what to post, but something should pop up here eventually.

Tyranexx

There are some new gold point indie rewards up in North America:

• FAST Racing NEO (Wii U): 110 coins
  • Woah Dave! (3DS): 40 coins
  • Star Wars Pinball (3DS): 50 coins
  • Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS): 50 coins (note that the first one is still available)

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

NaviAndMii

Anyone else noticed that 'Nintendo Switch Rewards - Coming Soon' has been removed from My Nintendo?

Untitled

I'm hoping that's just because, with the Gold Points Discounts, the Switch now has a form of 'reward' (so no longer 'coming soon') ..but I find it a little concerning that the tab has been removed altogether :/

Hmm...hopefully all will become clearer with this months Online Service reveal!

ūüéģ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

rjejr

Well this thread seems dead, but I got 60 gold coins for Labo yesterday, bringing my total to 160, so I thought I'd come to visit. MyNintnedo is 90% mobile focused right now but hoping the NSO service makes it a little more Switch focused somehow.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

LilDoggo48

I still really wish My Nintendo would do physical rewards, even something as simple as hats, pins or plush would be great!

Maybe a free amiibo from the Super Mario series at 1500 points or something like that, just basic choices like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser & Toad.

Or fun little things like exclusive skins for your 3DS or Switch or the like.

Eagerly Awaiting Animal Crossing for Switch!

Bunkerneath

Ok, I was on My Nintendo UK site to see if we can pre-order the SNES controllers by going through My Nintendo, went to a store voucher (which you can use on the NES controllers) and there is two links to what you can spend them on :

This voucher can currently be used for the following items:

• NES Controllers
  • Smartphone cases

A link to My Nintendo Exclusive Smartphone cases??? PHYSICAL REWARDS FROM MY NINTENDO UK???

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Store/Everything-Else/Smartphone-C...

Did anyone else know about this?

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic