Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,881 to 8,900 of 14,348

TeeJay

@LeCorporal I know, and I didn't say otherwise. @Electricmastro asked, so I answered.

@Electricmastro You can probably find out by going through the earliest posts in this thread again. n_n

@Retro Thanks! Found a site that can shrink gifs to NL's ridiculously tiny size limit so I've been taking advantage of that.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EIectricmastro

This is so impressive, I just had to share it.

Watch in fullscreen in a higher quality setting so you can read the chats!

Edited on by EIectricmastro

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

Lunapplebloom

Hmm... so much has happened since I was here. This is one of those days where things really picked up.

@Gaurdianking I never knew you left. I hope you win that contest. As for reviewing it, I don't think I can. I hope you find someone for the task though.

@Wildvine53 Cadance Moon. That surprisingly works well.

@TwilightPoint Wow! Sounds like you got a long way to go. I wish you the best of luck with it.

@FluttershyGuy Thanks.

@MrGameluvr Howdy! Nice to see you again. I've been to that state a couple times. Nice place for the most part. Pony

@Firearrow505 Awesome image, and welcome to the NL herd. Glad you finally made it to this neck of the woods.

@SquiggleTail I remember that card survey. I also helped make those babies real. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Never heard of that person before, but makes sense about his name being inspiration.

@EIectricmastro Awesome images and things that you put up.

@TeeJay I was thinking the exact same thing. The rest is history.

@Shadow100 Holy cow, that video is awesome! It's nice to see you on here again. Iwata is best brony.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Apparently, @Applejacklove is the only one who notices me. Anyways, I've been gone for months to prepare for finals and to catch them all. So far, in Pokemon White, I've seen 471 and caught 285, including EVERY starter ever made. My friend has seen well over 500+. Gotta catch'em all.

Anyways, enough about Pocket Monsters. Here are some pony cases.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Just to name a few. Here is the source if you are interested.. I'm going back to catching them all.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

EIectricmastro

Pinkie is a steam engine.

Untitled

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

TeeJay

@LeCorporal Have you by chance Googled "gif shrinker" since I mentioned it? I notice you've been cycling through avatar gifs.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Twilight_Crow

Hello! Hope everypony is having a nice Weekend.

@firearrow505 @EIectricmastro Welcome to our herd!

So yeah I'm busy as always... not true, at least not at the moment. A friend invited me to a slumber party... Untitled
well more like a "gaming, eating and barely sleep" party yay.

But I know you can't live without my weekly visits and recomendations.

FoTW

So here is this week's ==Fic of The Week:==
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3378/The-Moonstone-Cup
A great take on Twilight fighting on a magic tournament, with some nice twists. Bad@$$ Twilight is best Twilight!

Enjoying all the funny content as usual, you bronies rule! See'ya next week.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

EIectricmastro

Has anyone else heard about that website: http://ask-thecrusaders.tumblr.com/page/21

They make really good ponycomics! They exactly almost as if it came from the show!

Untitled

CorporalPegasus

Thank you, @teejay!
I always wanted s bopping RD head as avatar.
Anyone want a bopping fluttershy?
Untitled
or a bopping pinkie?
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

JustAnotherUser

@MrGameluvr Orlando? Awesome! I hope you had a great time at "Disney and Sea World and Put-Put, Golfiiing!".
@firearrow505 That is so adorable!

@TeeJay Vectoring is fun but it can be hard. Try to start off with something simple.
Try using this totorial for some advice. Part 1 Part 2
Some more advice is try using as few nodes (square dots you put down) as possible. Also just outline it first so if you have a semi-circle for instance, just vector the two end points of the semi-circle.
My final bit of advice is watch some "let's vector" or "vectoring is magic" videos on youtube.
Feel free to ask for some advice. Spike didn't... and look at him now...

@SquiggleTail Trading Cards! They finally made them. I remember filling in the survey for them. If I ever find any (online or retail) I'll be buying a few packs of them.
@LeCorporal Bumpety Bomb! I mean Bobbing heads! If only I could find a Rarity one...

@Everypony It's time for some more shameless self-advertising! brought to everypony, every Sunday.
As per usual you can check out the newest artwork for my project here.
You can also follow me on Twiter if you care to do so.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

CorporalPegasus

There doesn't seem to exist a bobbing Rarity or an bobbing Applejack.

IGOR!

TeeJay

@TwilightPoint Thanks, I'll check 'em out. Nice Spike vector by the way.

@everypony Have some bopping Twilight!

Untitled

@applejacklove Just for you...

Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

EIectricmastro

Now THIS is headbobbing.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.