Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 281 to 300 of 14,348

Axemblue

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

As long as Lauren Faust is working on the show, it will be quality. Until then, I'm pretty sure everyone else will do a good job

Lauren left the show as the executive producer after season 1 and is only working as the consulting producer for season 2. Jayson theissen, the director, has been in contact with the fanbase however and it seems the show is in good hands.

Edited on by Axemblue

Axemblue

EvilRegal

@Nukerprime64
If you try it, the best thing you can do is forget anything you know or think you know about My Little Pony. Treat it like a show you just happened upon while changing the tube, that you don't even know the title of! And, as was told to me, the fun really starts with the 3rd episode (and you can see them all at YouTube). Of course, the first two episodes are the definitive start of the series that introduce the characters, but after that they aren't shown in any chronological order. So skipping around doesn't make you lost. Just toss aside any preconceptions and keep an open mind.

@Axemblue
As counter intuitive as it sounds, I hope they don't allow Bronynation to have too much future influence on the show's direction. Here's why: The show was perfection before bronies ever existed, when they weren't even trying to appeal to young adults. If they actively try to court the brony audience now, they're just going to change the chemistry for the worse into something unrecognizable to us, and it'll cease to be the show that we fell in love with to begin with! So, I'd rather they pretend their adult fanbase doesn't exist and do exactly as they did in season one! But, I'm not worried, especially with Lauren and the same people from season one still involved!

@BleachFan
No, that wasn't you that's said this already. That was Pinkie Pie parroting you with a Ghostface voice changer. And no, I'm not saying Pinkie Pie's a parrot. She may think she is though, hee hee.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Twilight_Crow

Hello Bronies! Last night I didn´t sleep, I searched for the famous Cupcakes. Pretty interesting writing, not for everyone, still, it took a couple of laughs out of me (it was kind of creepy to find myself smiling while reading it >:] ), I´m not a gore fan, so I found the story in itself too short, so I looked around, found and read, any piece of writing derscribed as: secuel to, alterending for, or based on Cupcakes, enough material to keep me awake all night (and give me weird dreams in the morning).

My search of course made me found other good fanfics that float around the net, and I start thinking that MLP:FIM is very well suited for fanfics (characters very well developed, magic world where anything can happen), today I read this:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-kindness-of-stran...
at first I thought it was a bad idea, but the writting is amazing, and Fluttershy is always on character.

Btw, my favorite episode: Feeling Pinkie Keen, with an especial mention for the first two episodes (Twilight Sparkle FTW!).

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

It's an ok show, and I can't really call myself a brony considering I'm not that crazy about it

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

Has this become a religious cults?
Everyone seems to be brainwash by this show, and it takes anyone who lay their eyes on these pony like creatures.
Dragged into a world of illusion, and not seeing the path of hell ahead of them. The internet is overflowed with these "brony cults".
By the end of 2012, all of humanity will be destroy by these soulless creatures called "My little pony"
This is Madness

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

@Twilight_Crow
Hiya brony (brohoof!)! Yeah, now that I've finished season one, I've looked for a pony fix wherever I can find it, and Equestria Daily is a great place for it. Thank you for the link, sounds like that'll make for good reading! I didn't sleep so well after Cupcakes. I finally pulled myself from the fetal position and stopped crying "mommy" after a while. Can handle grimdark/horror about humans fine. Animals, not so much so LOL. Perusing the stories trying to find something to calm me for bed, I found some, ahem, "INTERESTING" stories there (cue puzzled Twilight Sparkle look)! My only concept of shipping before had to do with UPS (What can Brown do for you? TM). The vast potential for fanfics itself is proof of what a deep, rich, captivating world Lauren Faust & Co. have created!
@lzbirdboy & @LordJumpMad
You will be assimilated into the bWo (brony World order)...
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

jaffa

LordJumpMad wrote:

Has this become a religious cults?
Everyone seems to be brainwash by this show, and it takes anyone who lay their eyes on these pony like creatures.
Dragged into a world of illusion, and not seeing the path of hell ahead of them. The internet is overflowed with these "brony cults".
By the end of 2012, all of humanity will be destroy by these soulless creatures called "My little pony"
This is Madness

Untitled

jaffa

-DL-

Seriously, this show has amazing animation and voice acting. It's hard not to like it. I watched more of it today, by the way.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

EvilRegal

-DL- wrote:

Seriously, this show has amazing animation and voice acting. It's hard not to like it. I watched more of it today, by the way.

Can't stop, can you? First symptom of Bronyitis! Next, you'll be blurting pony lines out of nowhere to total strangers, who'll look at you like you're crazy (or call the cops if you're unlucky, so bring bail money). And better yet about the voice acting, Twilight Sparkle's voice was also the voice for the Al Bhed Babe Rikku in Final Fantasy X, X-2 and Kingdom Hearts.

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Untitled
I'll let this speak for itself (heart swells with pride)!

And Band of Bronies on YouTube. As a fan of Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan and The Pacific, I'm about to cry tears of joy...

Edited on by EvilRegal

BleachFan

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

And better yet about the voice acting, Twilight Sparkle's voice was also the voice for the Al Bhed Babe Rikku in Final Fantasy X, X-2 and Kingdom Hearts.

HOLY S***! I've been playing that game for MONTHS and had absolutely no idea! That just makes me love it all the more!!!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

EvilRegal

Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

BleachFan wrote:

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

And better yet about the voice acting, Twilight Sparkle's voice was also the voice for the Al Bhed Babe Rikku in Final Fantasy X, X-2 and Kingdom Hearts.

HOLY S***! I've been playing that game for MONTHS and had absolutely no idea! That just makes me love it all the more!!!

I knew her name was familiar when I saw her on the credits and I looked her up at IMDb. Was pleasantly surprised she was the one and only Rikku! But, Twilight Sparkle and Rikku are only the tip of the iceberg. She has done 298 projects in all, according to IMDb (and I used to think my Indie Queen Parker Posey was busy). Tara's also voicing Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham City! And I couldn't believe she's done voices for so many things I've watched going back MANY years, like Captain N & Super Mario (3 & World) and the Beetlejuice cartoon!

Yht cra'c y pypa! That's Al Bhed for "and she's a babe"!

Untitled

Actually looks more like Hilary Duff on her IMDb page. Finally, she's an Aquarian like me (bd 10 days after mine). WIN!

thesignpainter
i could watch this 1000 times and still get pumped.

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

thesignpainter

Untitled

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

Twilight_Crow

Hello fellow bronies! I find this epic fanfic and there is no best site to post it than here:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-twilight-sparklem...
Great reading for both PWAA fans and Bronies, Amazing reading for Bronies that are PWAA fans .

@BetelgeuseWC77 LOL I did have a problems getting to understans what shipping was at first .

@thesignpainter That video is indeed awesome

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Sh00kst3r

I've become a brony recently, and it irks me... Magic in Friendship? Last time I saw the show, it was Friendship IS Magic... :/

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

EvilRegal

@Sh00kst3r
Welcome to the herd! (brohoof!)
[youtube:O2WDUj5644E]
Twilight Sparkle: All the Bronies on this board are CRAZY! (she usually does her spinning eyes routine when she says crazy, but not here LOL... I'd love to have a GIF of it, it cracks me up when she does that!)

Edited on by EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.