To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

LzWinky

Hoity Toity is awesome. The others are lame...except for that Rainbowy one...er...Rainbow Dash?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

EvilRegal

lzbirdboy wrote:

Hoity Toity is awesome. The others are lame...except for that Rainbowy one...er...Rainbow Dash?

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

LzWinky

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

Sorry, I don't speak lame. What did she say?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Xkhaoz

lzbirdboy wrote:

1. Dashy is indeed awesome.
2. You have obviously not seen episode 26

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LzWinky

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

1. Dashy is indeed awesome.
2. You have obviously not seen episode 26

Well I am now...also...why does the pony on the right move...without moving his eye? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-GGVxyKhDA @1:25

EvilRegal

lzbirdboy wrote:

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

Sorry, I don't speak lame. What did she say?

She said "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME"!!! Now, can't say I didn't warn you. Fluttershy is going to bring the wrath of the animal kingdom down on you now... if that's ok. And Angel will lead the charge!
Untitled

LzWinky

Ok, after watching that...............Fluttershy is DEFINITELY not one I would like. She's too crazy. Now Rainbow Dash is the way to go. She's definitely one I can relate to

EvilRegal

lzbirdboy wrote:

Ok, after watching that...............Fluttershy is DEFINITELY not one I would like. She's too crazy. Now Rainbow Dash is the way to go. She's definitely one I can relate to

Fluttershy:M..Me, too crazy? I'm about as uncrazy as a pony can be! And I wouldn't hurt a fly!
Untitled
But, if you're looking for crazy, Pinkie Pie shouldn't be too far away! Oh, there she is right behind you!
Untitled

LzWinky

I'll keep that in mind. Until then...

Untitled

LzWinky

I'll kill you later when this show becomes lame (Especially you Khaoz! I'm after you first!)

Until then...MY LITTLE PONY! MY LITTLE PONY! Er, I hate the theme song

Edited on by LzWinky

Xkhaoz

As long as Lauren Faust is working on the show, it will be quality. Until then, I'm pretty sure everyone else will do a good job

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LzWinky

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

As long as Lauren Faust is working on the show, it will be quality. Until then, I'm pretty sure everyone else will do a good job

Son of a gun, she worked on other shows I liked! You win this round bronies, but mark my words, my hatred will take over and then you will all be blehed...or I just won't care anymore!

Rainbow Dash ftw

JTC-Pingas

Everypony deserves a medal!

JTC-Pingas

BleachFan

lzbirdboy wrote:

Fluttershy is DEFINITELY not one I would like. She's too crazy.

That's like the ONLY time she's like that. But I find it hilarious that that was your first impression of her.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

C-195

Could someone please explain to me this show? (It looks rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lame!)

C-195

EvilRegal

lzbirdboy wrote:

I'll keep that in mind. Until then...

Untitled

A Rainbow Cr..um, Dash compilation just for you!
[youtube:N1U-tPbpY2I]
Rainbow Dash, you rock, woo hoo!

@Pingas
Hiya and welcome to our little corner of Ponyville! Nice avatar! I'd like to find GIFs of Twilight when she talks about her CRAZY (eyes spinning) weekend studying (before Rainbow Dash makes her "grand entrance", hee hee) and her expression after Fluttershy says she'd like to be a tree.

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Gotta post the "Fluttertree" scene before off to bed. One of the best of season one! Simple as it is, it's adorable and funny as can be! I couldn't find a clip long enough to include Rarity looking a monster from Everfree Forest LOL! Spike equals me when it's bedtime. Disturb me at your own risk!
[youtube:7pBgcxViNQU]

Edited on by EvilRegal

BleachFan

Nukerprime64 wrote:

Could someone please explain to me this show? (It looks rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lame!)

The writing is good, the characters are dynamic, and it's colorful and entertaining.
I suggest you watch a few episodes to really get an opinion of it.

I feel like I've said this a lot already...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.