General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,401 to 12,420 of 14,602

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,401. Posted:

I made myself a ponysona that's an alicorn, but to balance it and not make it over powered, I made my magic not as strong as Celestia and Luna and also either my wings or horn is a fake, but which one is it, that is a mystery, but the reason I made myself an Alicorn is because I made my OC's into ponies and i'll have lot's more so............yeah, I'm there creators, so that should be enough I guess, and that red animal with the brown hair thing will continue in the future with my characters.

Untitled

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,402. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms I love you after that picture :O

Speaking of OCs, I've made my own (in case you couldn't tell).

The one with the blue hair is Morpheus and the one with red hair is Mephilis. They're the same person, but it's too complicated and stuff.

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
Asylum Function: Secrets of Equestria
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
I've always wondered if a tree felt itself grow.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,403. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus I don't make OPC's, but I just make my OC's into ponies, I find it easier that way, and how they become ponies, well for Sheldon and Mr.Randoms (and his huge-bucktooth I guess, well he's in a pegasus mouth, so I guess that counts) this is how it happened.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,404. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Here are mine:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,405. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus Sweet, I like the designs. I need to draw Alicorn Anthony some more, it's been awhile, i'll draw and find a base to use and hopefully have something, I found a base already, but i'm saving it for my birthday, which is March 17th

Well, here's another picture I did with Alicorn Anthony and Pegasus Mr.Randoms flying together near Cloudsdale.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,406. Posted:

I don't see any Super Bowl references yet.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,407. Posted:

@Electricmastro Rarity is the only one who is happy in that super bowl picture, but the games not over yet, so who knows.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,408. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Electricmastro Rarity is the only one who is happy in that super bowl picture, but the games not over yet, so who knows.

But...but Applejack is smiling!

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,409. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

But...but Applejack is smiling!

What I meant was that the 49ers are losing right now, so Applejack would be a little disappointed by now.

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

12,410. Posted:

I'll support any team Rarity supports.

She probably knows a lot about american football from her dad, after all.

That would also explain why is she happier than applejack in that picture :P

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,411. Posted:

@Electricmastro Looks like Rarity is a very savvy football follower. Too bad Applejack got it wrong, but I'm happy that my second favorite mane six pony got it right.

@CaptainMorpheus That other Tumblr thing was pretty funny.

@Wildvine53 Oh cool! Saw the other ones, and I must say the transition was pretty well done.

@SheldonRandoms Those pics were interesting.

Sorry to not be around for a few. I've had things that needed doing. I also needed a breather from the RP for a bit to get my thoughts together on it. I'll figure out something for it later.

Also, The Hub has made available another pony game on their website called Racing is Magic. (Use the code HUBTV to gain access.) I had a bit of time, so I decided to give it a whirl. It was a good bit of fun for what it was, and got the first place prize in my first playthrough.
Untitled
Does anyone want to try and beat my time? :P

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,412. Posted:

Tried and did. 2:37. ;P

I think you had a better score than me, though.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,413. Posted:

Untitled

First try, honest.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,414. Posted:

Rejoice, my fellow bronies. TWENTY-SIX EPISODES IN SEASON 4!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/26-episodes-in-season-4...

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,415. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Very nice, but that makes me wonder. Was Season 3 set for 13 episodes all along, or did Hasbro interrupt them with their requests (like with Twilight), pushing back episodes to the point that they'd settle with 13?

I really want them to bring back Derpy, even if it was limited to a form of "Where's Waldo?" every couple of episodes.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,416. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Untitled

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,417. Posted:

I knew they were gonna make a season 4, because I know what's gonna happen in season 12.

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,418. Posted:

Aww... Guess I'm not as good as I thought then... :P Oh well, thanks for competing you 2. And my team consisted of Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity.

@MasterGraveheart I hope that is true. Having this season be so short is a big change from what we had previously. This also makes me think of what ever happened to the supposed movie they were also working on, and if it will be out before the next season starts or after. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

@Discostew Wow! Your a natural at that.

"I'll have to find you later, Sister." Luna thought to herself, before shaking her head, and focusing her attention on the task at hand. She has a slight feeling of satisfaction at the sight of Discord pleading for help, but she had to do something. "Pinkie Pie!" She yells in Canterlot voice style, before remembering to lower the volume. Blushing slightly, she continues, "Thou must stop strangling my guest."

And I found this picture to be quite silly, but funny.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,419. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,420. Posted:

HERES SOMETHING I MADE IN 2 SECONDS

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27