Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,401 to 12,420 of 14,348

Rocko52

@Retro_on_theGo
Well it's always nice to find another brony.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Eel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Does squiggles still post?

Isn't he the one who did all the welcome comics back then? (which by the way, I never had one)
I think he left the forums or something.
(it had something to do with role playing and ark_sin)

@toasty: added ya back!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
I'm not acquainted with Squiggles, but isn't that rather harsh?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Retro_on_theGo

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't he the one who did all the welcome comics back then? (which by the way, I never had one)

Yeah he did. I remember getting one and I wouldn't consider myself a bronie. lol
@Ark_sin Ouch. I thought he was a nice guy.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

GuardianKing

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah he did. I remember getting one and I wouldn't consider myself a bronie. lol

My friggin arse he was! He made an entire comic (along with several angry posts which only worsened my depression) dedicated to his hatred of me using Ponygen to gain fame. You know, back when I had 3 followers (two of which were you guys) on Tumblr and like 3 faves on DA.

On the plus side, he's the one who prompted me to get off my lazy arse and learn to do real art. While I wouldn't call my crap real art just yet, I know it's getting somewhere. :3

This was like 2 years ago, soo.....

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Huh. How long ago was this?

Eel

Ark_Sin wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My friggin arse he was! He made an entire comic (along with several angry posts which only worsened my depression) dedicated to his hatred of me using Ponygen to gain fame. You know, back when I had 3 followers (two of which were you guys) on Tumblr and like 3 faves on DA.

On the plus side, he's the one who prompted me to get off my lazy arse and learn to do real art. While I wouldn't call my crap real art just yet, I know it's getting somewhere. :3

Haha yeah, I remember that one!

Though, I've got to admit that seeing you using ponygenerator characters was kinda annoying, but you have gotten really good at creating them yourself since then!

Though it wasn't that long ago, or was it? (checked, happenedless than a year ago, around pages 500-600)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

GuardianKing

Morphtorok wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Haha yeah, I remember that one!

Though, I've got to admit that seeing you using ponygenerator characters was kinda annoying, but you have gotten really good at creating them yourself since then!

I never meant for it to be anything serious. I just wanted to have some simple fun, but he had to go all personal on me 'n stuff. >:[

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Eel

Oh my sweet celestia, hi there squiggles!

How have you- Who's your spy?

Lol jk.

@ark_sin: don't worry, the past is in the past, no use in feeling it again!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Syrup

Hey, everybody!
How's everybody doing? Dang, I haven't been on here in ages! How long has it been, 7 months?
I see you've forgiven me, @GK

@Morphtorok, I was just checking up on the thread. I was barely thinking about the day that I left today. When I saw that Retro mentioned me, I got all giddy, so I decided to post one last time.

Edited on by Syrup

Rocko52

Hmm, so this is Squiggles....
How do you do?
Untitled

Edited on by Rocko52

Rocko52

Syrup

Hello, @Rocko52!
Yup, I'm the great and all-mighty SquiggleTail.
I was once a major player in this thread; I was a huge contributor to the RP (I introduced many out of canon things, such as humans.), and would post art and such to the thread, like welcome/throw up comics.
After being on here for a little over a year, I got into an argument with the user now known as @Ark_Sin and left. Shortly after, I sort of just left everything behind; I got mad at my team and left them for like 3 months, and I just stopped watching the show. I've pretty much stopped calling myself a brony, and I've slowly been giving away all of my pony things away.

Anyhow, in the 7 months that I've been gone, I've been working on my art nonstop. I've even amassed a small group of followers on tumblr.

To be honest, I've been tempted to come back here lately. Mainly to join the RP, since those were always so much fun.

Rocko52

@Syrup
Aw, that's too bad that you don't watch the show anymore. Regardless I welcome you back, and hope that you and @Ark_Sin can get along.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.