General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,381 to 12,400 of 14,858

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,381. Posted:

CorporalOfChaos wrote:

Sonic music puns? With videos and all? ....A weird spoof of Up? Why? :( You guys are dissapointing me, stay to ponies please.

Anyway like lets just see the darn episode before making conclusions.

@Lunapplebloom That image seems to be broken...

And this one made me laugh.
Untitled

It's a Pixar short.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,382. Posted:

@Shadowing And your point is? That has nothing to do with MLP...

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,383. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus - Best joke since they mentioned "it"

Untitled
http://zoarvek.deviantart.com/art/Alimaniacs-351808328
Never like the animaniacs myself, still it is a nice piece.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,384. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

@SheldonRandoms You... Just... You...

Brohoof man. Brohoof. :)

Untitled

Untitled

Here you go :)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,385. Posted:

In preparation of tomorrow's (?) episode, here's the entirety of Season 3 in one post (in case you missed anything and stuff). Enjoy! :) :

Crystal Empire Part 1:

Crystal Empire Part 2:

Too Many Pinkies:

One Bad Apple:

Magic Duel:

Sleepless in Ponyville:

Wonderbolt Academy:

Apple Family Reunion:

Spike at your Service:

Keep Calm and Flutter On:

Just for Sidekicks:

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,386. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus - Probably should have just provided links instead of embedding them. My laptop just stuttered trying to scroll down.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,387. Posted:

@CorporalOfChaos Thanks for pointing that out, should be fixed now. I was using the Wii U gamepad the other night, and didn't know if it was just me who couldn't see it or use it. And that comic was funny. I wonder how many different ways they went through. :D

@Aqueous That's pretty clever, though the castle must be the water tower then. I'm ok with that.

@CaptainMorpheus hasn't bothered mine, but I think links would have been best for that many.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,388. Posted:

@Aqueous - I love Animaniacs........and......this just popped in my head...

Celestia - "It's that time again!"
Luna - "To laugh at all the peasants?"
Cadence - "To make Twilight feel bad?"
Celestia - "No, it's time to learn the episode's lesson, and to find out what it is, we turn to....the Wheel of Friendship. Wheel of Friendship, turn turn turn. Tell us the lesson that we should learn......moral number 8, and the moral of today's episode is....."

"Be yourself, don't be a fake. Ignore the petty stuff, and have some cake."

Cadence - "That made me feel all squishy. Either that, or I sat on one."
Luna - "How tabooooooo...."
Celestia - "I don't know about you, but I'm game."

Edited on by Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,389. Posted:

Lol! That's pretty clever. :D

On a side note, I guess there's no episode today either.

I found this picture. :D
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,390. Posted:

Untitled

EDIT: So this happened on Tumblr

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

12,391. Posted:

Ponies in the Style of Hotel Dusk, I think I can die happy now.
Untitled

Link to more stylized ponies :3

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

12,392. Posted:

Aww, I was so hoping for a New episode today...

Oh well.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,393. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus - That was pretty funny.

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,394. Posted:

Hi bronies, I'm trying to avoid all the spoilers for the last couple of eps, so I won't read any posts until season 3 is over, I'm actually avoiding most pony sites. I could simply not show but I've haven't stop posting every saturday in a while, and I won't start now. Hope you all had a nice week.

FoTW

Tonight on the the ==Fic of The Week:==
Melodia Apparatus by Lynked
[On Fimfiction Comedy Incomplete Teen]
Octavia the cellist had a normal life, but she had a secret that always made her sad. Vinyl Scratch the DJ was anything but normal, yet she also had a secret, a really big one; and she plans to use it to help her musician friend. Can Octavia survive Vinyl's good intentions?
Written in first person, this funny piece features the funniest, cleverest Octavia I've read. The writing is very good, and the idea quite original and imaginative. Warning: You may want to grab a poptart while reading this. :P.

For you Gummi:
Untitled

We finally finished the BIG RP post concerning the race between Discord, Celestia and Luna. Written mostly by Discostew, everypony involved got to edit it, hope you enjoy it:

As the 3 players readied themselves at the starting line, an unusual, yet familiar character was hanging by her hind leg from the lakitu’s signal light. The 3 didn’t notice as they focused on the countdown. 3....2....1....GO! The race began, and dirt began flying from behind the 3 karts on the track as their wheels spun. Discord, having chosen the heavyweight Bowser, had a slow start as the other two zipped ahead, Luna’s Toad ahead of Celestia’s Foal Daisy. “Aha! The lead has been doubled!”, shouted Luna with glee. All 3 kept at their steady paces, with Luna and Celestia dropping numerous banana peels and green shells on the track for Discord to screw up on. Discord was slowly but surely catching up to the other two, having a lower acceleration but better overall speed. Celestia and Luna were successfully repelling Discord’s red shell attacks from their efforts of junk they left on the track behind them. All 3 were perfect in their executions around turns, avoiding Thwomps, fireballs, and lava geysers that the track was littered with. All 3 racers had finished the first lap, still in the order they had been when they first started the race.

Discord’s paw and claw began to sweat, as the thought of losing would mean utter embarrassment. The two sisters smiled at each other upon seeing Discord’s uneasiness. He had to think of something quick, but an unexpected opportunity arose. The split second smile the sister’s gave to each other left Luna vulnerable, as she drove straight under a Thwomp crashing down, flattening her racer. Luna’s gasp at the turn of events turned into screams of displeasure as Discord caught up and barraged her with a couple of red shells, and zipped past her. Luna, unamused by the turn of events, shoved Discord with her leg. “You shall be whooped by my prowess yet, tyrant!” Discord rubbed his side but it did not matter to him. He was winning and felt pretty good to have past one of the sisters. Celestia was also surprised (and also chuckled a bit) at the turn of events. “Don’t worry little sister, I got this.”

She maintained control as she made a leap over a fiery chasm. With Discord slowly closing in behind her, she was glued to the screen, not letting anything distract her from the moment. What she didn’t see from this though, was that Discord had conjured some feathers, ready to give her a tickle at just the right moment. And that moment came when she was just about to make a leap over another chasm this time with a swirling, 3-pointed, fireball wheel. He sent the feathers all over the princess, tickling her to the point of almost crying. “Hahahaha Discord... you haha... you bas... hahaha,” she laughed as she careened off to the side and runs straight into one of the fireball polls. Discord let out a maniacal laugh of utter amusement and victory as his racer went by unscaved and into first place. Shocked to see her sister go down, Luna became ever more focused as she comforted her sister. “Dear sister, keep it together for we must not lose!”

Continuing to laugh at his success, Discord snapped his fingers, and Princess Celestia’s crown appeared on top of his head. “I might as well crown myself the winner, not just in the game, but as ruler of Equestria for the next month. It’s not like you two will be able to do anything about it.......Muuuuuudponiiies! BwaahahahahaaahOUCH!” Luna did not fancy the words that came from Discord’s mouth, so with an unamused gesture, she summoned a small lightning cloud behind Discord and gave him a small shock to his rear. Growing an arm from his back, he rubbed his sore rump. In a move to show he meant business, he used that appendage and tilted his new crown forward and glared at the screen. The players continued their endeavors at completing the race. The race was nearing the end, but opportunity arose for the princesses. While Luna got a blue shell, Celestia obtained only a green shell and Discord got a single Mushroom. “Looks like luck ran out for you two. There’s nothing you can do to stop a perfect execution of the Mushroom evasion! Nothing!” All eyes were glued to the screen, figuratively. The night princess let loose her blue shell. Discord had his finger ready on the button to make his grand. The moment had arrived as they turned the last corner into a cluster of lava geysers, except the familiar character from before walked out in the middle of them, looking out towards the players. A look of excitement shown on the pink pony. “Dizzy!!”

Discord’s face drooped and eyes widened as Pinkie Pie jumped out through the TV screen straight at him. “Oh no! Don’t...ACK!” She tackled him, knocking him backwards behind the couch, and began spurting random requests of cotton candy clouds, chocolate milk rain, and tarts all the while hugging him and obscuring his view. “Get off! Confound you ponies! No...NO!” The force of Pinkie’s tackle had prematurely triggered the use of his mushroom item, forcing him to charge straight into an active lava geyser as Luna’s blue shell remained on target. Discord’s pupils shrunk as he saw a terrible chain of events unfold before his eyes. Not just one blast from the geyser, but another hit as the blue shell fell upon him. Celestia and Luna had passed him at this point, heading straight for the finish line with Luna in the lead. Unbeknownst of her sister’s position right behind her, Luna thought herself the victor, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a spinning green shell knocked her kart out of control. Luna watched open jawed as Celestia crossed the finish line, her tongue sticking out in a playful manner at her sister. Luna’s kart quickly accelerating to cross the line just a bit after. Discord, having thrown his controller in the air, gave up struggling as Pinkie hung onto him, for he had lost among the never-ending loop of lava geysers knocking his kart around.

He looked up and began to cower when he saw both princesses grinning from cheek to cheek. He grabbed the crown from his head, and held it up to his face. “Consolation prize....?” he said with a nervous smile. Celestia smacked the crown out of Discord’s “hands” and put it on her head, “I won... take Luna’s.” Luna put her hooves to her head, eyes widening, “Mine!? But sister, he lost entirely. Why should I give up my crown just for that?” Discord brightened up, but soon began choking again with his eyes bulging out as Pinkie kept squeezing him like a stuffed toy. “Dizzy dizzy dizzy!” she yelled with each squeeze and bounce on his stomach. Discord had enough. “Alright! Alright! I give! Keep your silly crown! Just make her stop!”

While Luna tried to convince Pinkie Pie to let go of Discord, Celestia stood up and look at the clock. “Well look at the time, I think I can still catch the midnight train to Los Pegasus. I’ll send you a letter once I’m all settle up. Later Luna, have fun ruling Equestria, don’t forget to hold court. And Discord, be nice, you promised. See’ya!” Luna was just talking to Pinkie before she saw a bright light out of the corner of her eye which then blacked out. “You gotta be foaling me...” she says to herself, realizing what had just happened. Discord’s eyes were full of tears at this point. “I’ll be good!....cough....I’ll be good!!!”

If it's necessary, I will post for the RP, you guys know where to find me. You'll see me next week, but I'll talk to you in two weeks. Later

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,395. Posted:

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,396. Posted:

Ok, for the first time, I think i'm ashamed to say i'm a brony who's informed of "all things brony". What exactly is this "alicorn controversy"?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,397. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Ok, for the first time, I think i'm ashamed to say i'm a brony who's informed, what exactly is this "alicorn controversy"?

It's the assumption that all Alicorns are OP and can turn the world upside down in seconds. This probably stems from how Celestia and Luna (the first two alicorns) were introduced. From this, the fans assumed all alicorns were gods, hence all the bad Alicorn fics and hate.

In my personal opinion, I see she they're coming from, but I don't see a reasonable basis for their arguments. Celestia and Luna are literally the Sun and the Moon. Of course they're goddesses!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,398. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Ok, for the first time, I think i'm ashamed to say i'm a brony who's informed, what exactly is this "alicorn controversy"?

It's the assumption that all Alicorns are OP and can turn the world upside down in seconds. This probably stems from how Celestia and Luna (the first two alicorns) were introduced. From this, the fans assumed all alicorns were gods, hence all the bad Alicorn fics and hate.

In my personal opinion, I see she they're coming from, but I don't see a reasonable basis for their arguments. Celestia and Luna are literally the Sun and the Moon. Of course they're goddesses!

What is OP?

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig, and Super Mario Advance.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,399. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

What is OP?

Over Powered

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,400. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

What is OP?

Over Powered

I see.

Well, if it's for that reason, then I have to say, there shouldn't be anything to be worried of. I don't believe that alicorns are automatically over-powered, that's like saying a pegasus is an automatic expert in flight because they are born with wings or a unicorn is an automatic expert in magic because of their horn. An alicorn isn't necessarily a god detail, it's more like a sign of a high power or authority, and this is what it seems to be, that it's Twilight stepping up from an everday pony to a princess.

All things considered, I just want to say two things.

If it is not permanent, then we can go back to freelancing in our fanfics, dreams, or "what ifs" if Twilight did stay as an alicorn.

If it is permanent, however, we will just learn to live with it and assume that these people fully understand what they are doing, and for us to keep thinking that we are not losing Twilight. Really, there is technically something to gain, her getting wings with a princess status and that's about it, sure, it will take some getting used to compared to how we usually saw her, but hopefully, she will still be essentially the same pony.

And that's my initial thought.