Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,381 to 12,400 of 14,348

Rocko52

Neat.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Discostew

Wildvine53 wrote:

Untitled

Looks like it is heading straight to dvd. I'm also very curious to know why those girls have tattooed faces

Think about it. Where were their cutie marks originally as ponies?

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TeeJay

Wildvine53 wrote:

Untitled

Looks like it is heading straight to dvd. I'm also very curious to know why those girls have tattooed faces

That monstrosity should never have seen the light of day.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Twilight_Crow

Hello bronies! how's your weekend?

@Arc_Sin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

@Wildvine53 OMC! Those human/pony designs are just ugly, like the humans from Littlest Pet Shop! D: That's it, after that image and the description I will consider Equestria Girls a thing only for the little girl fans, and ignore its existence. Seriously it sounds like a bad humanized Fan Fic.

FoTW

Good Fan fiction, that is all the not cannon MLP I need. Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week:==
The First Light of Dawn by Cold in Gardez
[On Fimfiction Adventure Complete Teen]
It was another summer Sun Celebration on Canterlot, and then Celestia exploded... then she flied to the west, and then exploded again. Twilight and her friends must stop her. What they don't know is that in order to do that, they will have to find Trixie first.
This is one top notch story featuring a very awesome and deep impression of the Great and Powerful Trixie and Luna, and a very cool origin for Celestia.
The writing is good, but this story is a bit old, so it's only based on season one, don't expect to see Discord or Shining Armor.

And for some reason I found this extremely funny:
Untitled

Until next time everypony.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@Ark_Sin Happy Belated Birthday!

@Pinkie_Pie Happy Belated Birthday to you too.

@Discostew lol Now I can't stop thinking about that when I see them. Thanks.

@Wildvine53 Oh the horror!...

The only thing that is keeping me slightly interested in this thing is Daniel Ingram's involvement, and even then I'm not really eyeing this one closely. I'm imagining failure to capturing anyone other than the young girl crowd with this one.

@Twilight_Crow That image is hysterical. It was one of the few that has made me laugh out loud. As for the Story, Looks interesting, and it doesn't matter if it's not exactly up to date if it's a good.

And RP, since I've been holding this up long enough.

Hearing what Discord said, Luna still had her doubts to if it was actually true. But, she couldn't find out for sure till she got back, so she excepted it. "Well, I'm not to thrilled about the floor, but so long as it's not a complete catastrophe..." As soon as she said that, Discord had already made his 3DS appear before him, and was yanking a cord out of his ear. She stares intently at the cord as he plugs it in, glancing back at her 3DS concealed in her wing, the ominous red light still blinking. She then begins to stare back at his cord, before shaking her head a bit, thinking 'Eh... What is the matter with you Luna!? It's an ear wax covered plugin! Who knows where else it's been! It shall be a cold day in Tartarus before you go and...' Then, as if without a second thought, she pulls out her 3DS, saying to him in a slightly desperate voice, "I want to have some power." Before remembering her etiquette, and giving a cheesy smile, "......Please?"

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! :3

I might draw myself an image of chibi OCs floating on balloons later. :3

@MasterGraveHeart Added you on 3DS

You too, @ToastyYogurt

I'll also post some images of gifts my friends gave me. Let's just say they have a wicked sense of humor.

Meanwhile, have some cool pics. :3

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

Yay for Doctor Whooves.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Aqueous

Happy Birthday ZeroX!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Rocko52

CS6?

Rocko52

How much is it?

Rocko52

So it's not worth it?

ToastyYogurt

Like I said, I'm a little interested in Equestria Girls because I kinda like the idea of alternate universes, but I'm also scared. The character designs are silly (as in bad silly, not silly silly) and I can barely choke down girly high school dramas. I'll watch it if I can watch it for free. Which will be likely, because I'm sure there's a brony out there that will buy this, rip the DVD, and put it on Youtube.

@Wildvine: A limited theatrical release? That still leaves me uneasy. The Room, which is also known as arguably the worst movie of all time, had a limited theatrical release. I wouldn't go and see it at the theater though, because I'd feel silly. I don't feel silly for admitting I'm a brony, but I do when it comes to publicly displaying my bronyness anywhere outside my home.

@Ark_Sin: Happy birthday!

@MasterGraveheart, @Ark_Sin, @Morhtorok, @Wildvine: Added you all on 3DS.

I'll add people on Wii U later.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Rocko52

Beats me. Don't believe I've seen you post here @Retro_on_theGo
Greetings.

Wildvine53

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@Wildvine: A limited theatrical release? That still leaves me uneasy. The Room, which is also known as arguably the worst movie of all time, had a limited theatrical release. I wouldn't go and see it at the theater though, because I'd feel silly. I don't feel silly for admitting I'm a brony, but I do when it comes to publicly displaying my bronyness anywhere outside my home.

lol I had forgotten about that awful movie, but I don't think Equestria girls will be that bad. It is being made by the FiM team after all! I probably wouldn't pay to see it in theaters though, not unless I heard great things about it.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.