Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 7,762

Macaronius

Granted, but it is the Bollywood version.

I wish that this wish couldn't be granted.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

LzWinky

Granted!!

I wish IGN was full of lovers instead of haters

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

@Proto - Granted, or rather, ungranted; the world just falls apart due to the fact that the wish cannot be granted
@significantlyexpedite - granted, however then it becomes the only site of love

I wish to make some comics.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Macaronius

Granted, but the comics are so terrible, that you are assassinated.

I wish I had a perfect camera which could never break or malfunction, and is not made by Skynet.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

GamerforGod

Granted. The only problem is, it takes film, and all of the film in the world gets destroyed!!!!

I wish I could go anywhere that I wanted to instantaneously!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

Granted, but you inadvertently leave your stuff (some of it very important) behind whenever you travel in the blink of an eye.

I wish there was no such thing as dust.

To each their own

SonicMaster

granted, but then your skin never falls off.
I wish to go to a cowboys game.

SonicMaster

StarBoy91

Granted, but there's been some mix-up and now you're stuck in a never-ending Pilgrims Game.

I wish to understand the Japanese language (just for fun).

To each their own

GamerforGod

Granted. But it turns out to be no fun at all!!!! lol You have to memorize it for school, and you are forced entirely to memorize every word both forward and backward!!!! lol

I wish wireless internet was available wherever I was at!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

Granted, but it expires the moment you leave your current home just to run an errand (whether it be to get the mail or take out the trash).

I wish for two coins. [points to anyone that knows what I'm referring to]

To each their own

GamerforGod

Granted. But they are stolen from you, and put into the Nintendo Vending Machine (but you don't ger what comes out, the thief does, which is really sad because it's a brand new copy of Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii (For the record, I was the thief, so all of these items will now go into my massive inventory of meganess on thw Nintendo Vending Machine!!!! lol (Way to merge threads!!!! lol)))).

I wish someone other than me would insert coins into the Nintendo Vending Machine!!!!

[url=ht...

StarBoy91

Granted, but that user had solely put a string around the coin, thereby tampering with the machine, making the user and everyone else disallowed from ever inserting coins in machines again.

I wish everyday was Summer vacation.

To each their own

LzWinky

Granted, except school is now considered summer "vacation"

I wish kids would go to school 365 days of the year >:3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Granted, now everyone is a bored zombie, and they decide that for their first act they should chase after lz and take him down for mentioning such an idea.

I wish to stay up all day.

To each their own

nothankyou

Granted, but there's nothing to do and you want to go to bed.

I wish I had sweet ninja skills.

nothankyou

LzWinky

Granted, you're now a ninja made of sugar

I wish the Tanooki suit would return

StarBoy91

Granted, but they forgot to implement the temporary ability to turn into a statue.

I wish to make great poetry.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

nothankyou

Granted, but nobody reads it.

I wish for a Luigi hat to go along with my official club nintendo Mario one.

nothankyou

StarBoy91

Granted, but it turns out that whoever sponsors Club Nintendo is allergic to all that is green.

I wish Rayman for the PSX was slightly less challenging (I love challenge in a video game, don't get me wrong, but sometimes that game goes too far in the challenge department).

To each their own

nothankyou

Granted, but you sudenley suck at video games and its still freaking hard. FOR YOU.

I wish Super Mario Galaxy 2 had 8 worlds.

nothankyou

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.