General Discussion Forum

Topic: Let's write a story one word at a time

Showing 4,361 to 4,380 of 4,387

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

4,361. Posted:

Luigi

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,362. Posted:

watches

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself... That is coffee.

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,363. Posted:

as

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself... That is coffee.

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,364. Posted:

I

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,365. Posted:

respond

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,366. Posted:

to

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,367. Posted:

myself

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,368. Posted:

who

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,369. Posted:

gonna

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,370. Posted:

stop

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,371. Posted:

me

AuthorMessage
-Godot

-Godot

4,372. Posted:

now

AuthorMessage
Freeon-Leon

Freeon-Leon

4,373. Posted:

?

Freeon-Leon

Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

AuthorMessage
Darth_VaderStaff

Darth_Vader

4,374. Posted:

@-godot
Watch your mouth, and limit yourself to one post at a time.

Edited on by Darth_Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith, and Nintendolife moderator...coincidence?

No.

Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Rixor13

Rixor13

4,375. Posted:

Pinkie Pie
(one name tho.)

Edited on by Rixor13

i possess power you won't even begin to comprehend. i can break your neck with a single touch. i refuse to use it as it may get out of control. but trust me....it exist so don't make me mad okay?
P.S. Just to be clear, i'm a badger. Not a panda or a cat.

Nintendo Network ID: rixor11

AuthorMessage
NintendoFan64

NintendoFan64

4,376. Posted:

ate

"F is fire that burns down the whole town! U is for uranium...bombs. N is for no survivors, WHEN YOU-"Plankton
Hello! How are you? You look lovely! Let me take your coat...there. Now, please tell me about your day...interesting! Also, I just stole your stuff. Good day, sir!

Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

AuthorMessage
Drowsy

Drowsy

4,377. Posted:

pac-man

My Darkadia
My Youtube channel

AuthorMessage
NintendoFan64

NintendoFan64

4,378. Posted:

before

"F is fire that burns down the whole town! U is for uranium...bombs. N is for no survivors, WHEN YOU-"Plankton
Hello! How are you? You look lovely! Let me take your coat...there. Now, please tell me about your day...interesting! Also, I just stole your stuff. Good day, sir!

Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

AuthorMessage
TwilightAngel

TwilightAngel

4,379. Posted:

Darth Vader

"Twilight Angel is indeed a male" Cyber-BLP--
"I said STOP the bus,not SHOOT it. Do those words sound the same? Stop. Shoot. STOP.SHOOT."Pagan Min
"The truth is Walker. You're here because you want to be something you're not. A hero.. So do you feel like one yet?" Konrad Spec Op's The Line

Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage
Drowsy

Drowsy

4,380. Posted:

jumped

My Darkadia
My Youtube channel