Forums

Topic: I saw this weird Mario & Luigi movie

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

JayArr

Sometimes I ponder on what their middle names could be..... it leads to sleepless nights.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

StarBoy91

@JR - Bolonia? Sausage? Pepper? Cinnamon? Nutmeg? Chili? ^^
...I better stop before I make myself hungry.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

FATEM

I was watching that movie last week. It's kind of like Batman and Robin in it's effect only it didn't make me almost wet myself laughing. If there were homoerotic undertones in it then it would've been funnier.

FATEM

Rensch

The Super Mario Bros. movie is the worst movie I have seen in my entire life.

The only thing that resembles the Mario universe in anyway is Bob Hoskins, who looks quite like Mario. Other than that, this movie doesn't look like Mario at all.

The thing is, how do you make a movie out of a game with two plumber brothers who use mushrooms to grow is size while running and jumping through a fantasy universe in an attempt to save a princess from a giant turtle king?

The answer: You can't! So then you get this pile of doodie. And what the heck is Dennis Hopper doing as Bowser. For an evil demogogue he seems pretty lame to me. And why does he not look like a turtle in any remote way? And why does pretty much anything not look in any way like it should?

Because having "Super Mario Bros." for a title alone was apperently enough to make kids go crazy in the early 90's.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

theblackdragon

Machu wrote:

It's like the Star Trek V of the Nintendo universe, it never happened, it doesn't exist, ok?

exactly, including the fact that some people like to subject themselves to its terribleness just because it is so godawful cheesy and horrible, lol. It was certainly an interesting idea, though, with the descended-from-dinosaurs thing and all that, lol.

i just remember the part where they first got the super mushroom(s) or whatever from the de-evolved king... ugh, so gross. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Dicesukeinuzuka

I've seen part of it, lol "I don't think we're om Brookland anymore"

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.