Forums

Topic: Have you been IQ tested?

Posts 61 to 66 of 66

Kagamine

in second grade mine was immensly high, probally just lucky though. i remeber my mom got a letter in the mail asking me to take a follow up test, and after taking another one they wanted to bump my difficulty up two grade levels. I have no idea what i scored and never been tested since then, but agian, i was probally just lucky.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Simmer_E

Just took a test and got 120!
I'm 15 and in the 10th grade also

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

LordTendoboy

Why are you people basing your IQ results on some Internet test? It takes a qualified psychologist to determine IQ, not some random Internet site.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Cia

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Why are you people basing your IQ results on some Internet test? It takes a qualified psychologist to determine IQ, not some random Internet site.

Yep, even in mensa site it says the test is for entertainment only and the score from it doesn't qualify for mensa. You can't take the real test in internet.
On a side note, it is actually possible to improve your score by reading a book about these tests.

Edited on by Cia

Cia

GameLord08

Faron wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Yep, even in mensa site it says the test is for entertainment only and the score from it doesn't qualify for mensa. You can't take the real test in internet.
On a side note, it is actually possible to improve your score by reading a book about these tests.

Who said we're going to some Mensa something-or-the-other? Believe it or not, there are actually certified tests online if you look well enough.

GameLord08

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.