Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 21 to 40 of 1,894

Yoshi

Chaoz wrote:

This thread is lacking bingo. We have to fix that. (If my bingo chart is crap I'm willing to give a base)
http://i.imgur.com/aBmKg6G.png
Also hello new page.

The only problem is that only the bottom left to top right diagonal is plausible. All other directions will not happen.

Ok, the fourth row is also possible.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

unrandomsam

It doesn't seem like much from the last one is even out yet.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Chaoz

I understand some of them maybe my bias, so yea I was expecting that.
Here's the base. http://i.imgur.com/OIL5vhO.png

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

IceClimbers

Code Name STEAM, Battlefield Hardline, Mario Party 10, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Bloodborne, Project CARS, Splatoon, The Witcher 3, and Batman Arkham Knight will all release between now and E3, which checks off quite a few of the games shown off at E3 last year.

I'm curious to see how much attention Nintendo will give the 3DS during the main presentation. Assuming they're doing Treehouse Live again, then the 3DS will definitely get its time in the spotlight, but as far as game announcements go, I honestly don't know if they'll do much other than some localization announcements.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

Doesn't look like I'll be watching Nintendo's presentation this year. Due to the snow days, we're now getting out of school on the 12th of June.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Ljink96

Nintendo's gonna have a lot to show at this year's E3. They've been completely quiet and Iwata keeps saying they're working on ways to extend the use of their IP. This excites me and scares me at the same time. Really looking forward to Zelda, Star Fox, Xenoblade, Yoshi, and whatever they're gonna tease for 3DS/N3DS. Hopefully, the 3DS will get more Jap imports.

As for Sony, I'm glad that they're releasing Dragon Quest Heroes on PS4. Hopefully, they'll do a proper unveiling at E3.

Ljink96

IceClimbers

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Doesn't look like I'll be watching Nintendo's presentation this year. Due to the snow days, we're now getting out of school on the 12th of June.

E3 is from June 16th-18th. That's the show floor dates. Bethesda's conference is on the 14th, while Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony's conferences are on the 15th.

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

E3 is from June 16th-18th. That's the show floor dates. Bethesda's conference is on the 14th, while Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony's conferences are on the 15th.

YES! Thank God I got the date wrong!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

So if the first day of the show floor being open is called Day 1, and the day before with most of the press conferences is Day 0, do we call the day Bethesda is doing their conference Day -1?

TOUGHDUDE94

also I think there will be some what of the project and some tech demo of the next handheld
also some on virtual console
also I think their is no Metroid game coming I think of the 3ds I think they will revise the donkey kong land as donkey kong 3d land or wario land 5 or 3d or some new idea
genesis virtual console game details for 3ds and Wii u and game gear for the 3ds also neo geo pocket or turbo grafx 16
turbo is more likely than neo geo pocket right now
1.they have released them in japan for the 3ds and Wii u
also neo geo will come at the end of the 3ds life time and even afterwards

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

IceClimbers

Virtual Console stuff isn't likely to happen at all. The next handheld is still another year or two off.

TeeJay

Wow, it is WAY too early for this thread.

I guess you really really wanted to be the one to make it huh

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TOUGHDUDE94

we will only get more third party releases form the same people last year and Nintendo will forget that they have it until October 2015
also Konami is over turbo and that has already come out in japan so those are next along with sonic chaos and spinball and some others along with phase 3 of 3d classics could they start with some gba this time

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Joeynator3000

For me, more info on Star Fox and Zelda for Wii U...also still hoping for Metroid Dread (or a 2D Metroid game in general) for the Wii U. I would say 3DS, but a 2D game like Metroid would look epic on the Wii U. Chances are we'll get Rhythm Heaven Trilogy as well, hopefully we'll see that. (would be awesome to finally get the GBA game, huh? )

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TOUGHDUDE94

time to get started on this get the ball moving and work on ideas and it will be close to 2014 hope
I also think EA will get a low score like last year
what I expect from EA
1.shooters
2.sports games
3.more DLC stuff that they will force on you
4.contiune to think the Wii u dose not exist like there good non DLC games
from Activision
1.call of duty
2.dlc for call of duty
3.skylanders game
4.skylanders is the only game coming to Wii and Wii u from them this year
from ubisoft
1. more signs they are turning in to the next EA
2. the will mess up tetris again
3.they will ignore the wii u unless it is just dance or rayman game or something like that
sony will keep acting like there is nothing wrong and there not very many ps4 1st party games
1. will think that the vita is not their or give up
2.not fix there online service
3. more 3rd party games

TOUGHDUDE94

IceClimbers

TeeJay wrote:

Wow, it is WAY too early for this thread.

I guess you really really wanted to be the one to make it huh

Maybe . This thread will likely die off for a little while until we get actual news anyway. Or just a slight update on what to expect based on what is shown during the upcoming Nintendo Direct (ie Yoshi's Woolly World if it's not an April release).

Yoshi

I'm half expecting someone to bump this thread every day to count down the days until E3.

By the way, is it 100 days until the first conference, or until the show floor opens?

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

IceClimbers

brewsky wrote:

I'm half expecting someone to bump this thread every day to count down the days until E3.

By the way, is it 100 days until the first conference, or until the show floor opens?

(Goes and counts) It's 100 days until the show floor opens. So 98 until Bethesda's conference.

Yoshi

So...the only presentation that we all care about is 100 days away. Good to know.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

IceClimbers

I'll probably watch Microsoft's and Sony's (and Nintendo's of course). Might watch EA's for Star Wars Battlefront. Ubisoft's I'll probably ignore entirely. Bethesda I'll watch depending on when I get home from my Disneyland trip.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.