Forums

Topic: Games you really want a sequel to.

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

Devil_Hunter_Dante

I would like the Star Wars Battlefront series to come to the Wii.

Devil_Hunter_Dante

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'd like to see a sequel to TWEWY

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Chunky_Droid

I want a sequel to Cubivore, where the polygon count is doubled, and the game shall be known as OCTAVORE!

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

Davva

These games already got a mention but would also be high up on my list:
Beyond Good and Evil (still one of the best games i've played on my Wii)
Luigi's Mansion (a game that really leaves you wanting more, cos it's such a short game)
Little King's Story (amazing game, which i'd love to see more of, with a few control/interface refinements, however the ending doesn't leave any scope for a sequel)

Here's a couple of N64 games i'd love to see Wii sequels to:
PILOTWINGS (the island flyover in Wii Sports resort makes me want this even more)
Blast Corps (original and brilliant, however, it was by Rare who now produce 360 games so i'm not holding out much hope for this one)
Space Station Silicon Valley (amazing mix of puzzles, action and many LOL moments, please make sure it can be completed this time! I think DMA is now part of Rockstar who have released some Wii games.

Davva

Kid_A

@Davva
Good call on Luigi's Mansion. That would be such a perfect sequel with Wii controls.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

shingi_70

I want Telltale to start work on thye Sam & Max season 3

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bigdog

I would love to see a true sequel to Super Mario RPG. No, I don't count the Paper Mario series, although I like it. (And maybe throw in one for Star Fox 64, while you're at it)

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Kid_A

Bigdog wrote:

I would love to see a true sequel to Super Mario RPG. No, I don't count the Paper Mario series, although I like it. (And maybe throw in one for Star Fox 64, while you're at it)

the Mario & Luigi series is pretty much exactly like Super Mario RPG--except it's 27 times better.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Juampi

I want a sequel for Skies of Arcadia and Mega Man 64 (Legends).

Juampi

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2178-4044 | Nintendo Network ID: Juampix

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.