Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Well, I warned lz, but he didn't say or listen to me. Oh, well...........

To each their own

LzWinky

@irken: Look, he's denying it!!

GabeGreens wrote:

GabeGreens to Jenna wrote:

Yes! I'm sure you are going to love me a lot more than Phoenix. Let's love each other until the end of time.

There, happy?

My secret revealing powers say otherwise, Gabe!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

GabeGreens to Jenna wrote:

Sorry, but it woudnt work out, but there is this awesome (sorta) guy named Phoenix Sage who would love to marry you!

There, happy?

Yes, very much so, thanks!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Momohime wrote:

MARRY ME GABE!!!

Gabe the PWNER wrote:

NO. Ask PS!!!!

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91
Isn't this the best, most relaxing music for the PlayStation???????
Am I the only one who sides with both Nintendo and Sony? 'cause if that's the case, I feel so lonely.
I happened to have loved Croc: Legend of the Gobbos when I was little.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Momohime wrote:

MARRY ME GABE!!!

__me wrote:

NO. Ask PS!!!!

Wait, who is the user _me? I've never even heard of him/her. And why would he/she care?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I meant ME!! as in GabeGreens

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Gabe, are you saying you are too good for those girls?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I meant ME!! as in GabeGreens

Okay. That was just weird, that there's a user named __me. Yeah, that was kind of weird.

StarBoy91

I figure _me was Gabe. I mean, who else could it have been?

To each their own

StarBoy91

I wish I had Croc 1 in NTSC form. I cannot just wait another year to play it again in Italy!! I wish I knew if GameCrazy still had PS1 games.

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

I figure _me was Gabe. I mean, who else could it have been?

Yes, I thought so too, but it had a link to someone's userpage, so I wasn't sure if he was trying to make an obscure Nintendo Life joke of which I am not aware of. Now that I think about it, why did I even thin about it? We don't have any obscure jokes.

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

I wish I had Croc 1 in NTSC form. I cannot just wait another year to play it again in Italy!! I wish I knew if GameCrazy still had PS1 games.

Call the store.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

guys i am going to eat rice for dinner wish me luck!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

I feel I have made a terrible mistake. I started my Pros and Cons of ...... thread with the rules. Which were then followed by I don't yell at you if you do it wrong like other users. I feel I may have inadvertently insulted some people in the process. I didn't want to be mean; I just wanted to be honest about it. And I still don't know if Infernape accepted my apology.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

It's like everything I blurt out has a varying affect on users. I don't get that. What does this mean?

Yes, I am worrying too much right now, but I still can't get over my "Pros and Cons of ....." thread. I don't even know if Infernape accepted my apology or not.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

So, who's hungry? [brings out bags of Potato Chips and ... some metallic objects for Decepticons]

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

So, who's hungry? [brings out bags of Potato Chips and ... some metallic objects for Decepticons]

Yum!

Eats metal scraps

And a glass of energon for me!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.