Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 6,522

Noire

irken004 wrote:

@Iz2009

Curses! Foiled again!!!

I'm gonna go hire some thugs to kidnap you now. I'm a billionaire, so nobody will even think about pressing charges.

Sorry, I've been lurking, but I had to take that and make it a YGO:TAS reference...

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

As awesome as John Williams is, I prefer Hans Zimmer. In my opinion, no one can top his works in The Lion King and Pirates of the Caribbean!

@Gabe:

@Phoenix: Alright Kaiba, I'm pressing charges!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Alright Kaiba, I'm pressing charges!

Too bad! It's a shame rich megalomaniacs are immune from the law. Otherwise, you could just call the police.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

True dat, rk, true dat. Hook music, anyone? [And I mean SNES version]

To each their own

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Well I was pressing charges to prove him WRONG!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Most Important and Respected Person in the Entire Universe wrote:

Hi, my name is GabeGreens!!!

Am I humble or what? jk

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Well I was pressing charges to prove him WRONG!!

Still wouldn't have worked. The police wouldn't even notice your cries for help.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I am LZ! They will notice, or else....all children's card games will be DESTROYED!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

irken004 wrote:

In America!

Hey boss, you do realize we're not actually in America, right?

ASDFGHJKL

Jenna wrote:

GabeGreens, will you marry me?

I wonder what PS will say about this

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Jenna wrote:

GabeGreens, will you marry me?

I wonder what PS will say about this

He won't say a thing. He'll just hate you intensely for the rest of eternity.

LzWinky

@irken: I think he was referring to the Autobots!

StarBoy91

[Shhhhhhh, lz2009]

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

GabeGreens to Jenna wrote:

Sorry, but it woudnt work out, but there is this awesome (sorta) guy named Phoenix Sage who would love to marry you!

There, happy?

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.