Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 261 to 280 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Question about the Anju and Kafei sidequest in Majoras Mask, if I go back in time, will I lose the letter and the key?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Never mind, figured it out already. I cant do the side quest anyways. Im bored. Someone entertain me.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I know. That is why I miss lz, he is the only one at this time of the day who comes on this topic

ASDFGHJKL

hylianhalcyon

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Does anybody know where I can increase the number of bombs I can carry in The Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past?

Go inside the island in the center of lake Hylia(lightworld). Keep throwing rupees into the the water(you will have to exit the room and reenter to continue doing so), and once you have about 100 rupees thrown in a fairy will show up and you can upgrade the carrying capacity of your bombs or arrows by 5. BTW, the number of times you can do this is only limited by how many rupees you have.

Edited on by hylianhalcyon

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

LzWinky

Last time I checked I was a guy

Fear not, Gabe! This Friday I will post interesting conversations on this thread until I pass out, or I get bored, whichever happens first . This week, though, I've been busy all day

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

hylianhalcyon wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Does anybody know where I can increase the number of bombs I can carry in The Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past?

Go inside the island in the center of lake Hylia(lightworld). Keep throwing rupees into the the water(you will have to exit the room and reenter to continue doing so), and once you have about 100 rupees thrown in a fairy will show up and you can upgrade the carrying capacity of your bombs or arrows by 5. BTW, the number of times you can do this is only limited by how many rupees you have.

Thanks for the help! I actually was in that place earlier, and I threw some Rupees in the water, and I thought it was nothing important. Boy, was I wrong...

Knux

BL_Donth

lz2009 wrote:

This Friday I will post interesting conversations on this thread until I pass out, or I get bored, whichever happens first .

You're quite the trooper aren't ya

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

Got back from the dentist. Im not happy. A painful future awaits me

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Ok Tails, get ready for some MarioKart PWNAGE!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Tails always seems to disappear right before were about to play Mariokart. Anyone else wanna play while I got it out?

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

I'd love to but I don't have the game and my connection is terrible.

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, well. You know what sucks? Finding out you have 4 cavities

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

I had one filled last week, but the real shocker is that I'm getting both wisdom teeth removed in a few months

My Backloggery

BL_Donth

Not really looking forward to that because I heard it hurts like a *****

My Backloggery

LzWinky

I may be able to be online tomorrow due to scheduling changes.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Thats good. Hows college going? What are you majoring in? Last time I checked there wasnt a Golden Sun degree.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.