Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 281 to 300 of 6,522

LzWinky

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

This Friday I will post interesting conversations on this thread until I pass out, or I get bored, whichever happens first .

You're quite the trooper aren't ya

There's a lot of randomness and interesting conversations that I need to catch up on!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

You owe me a whole lot a randomness and interesting topics

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Thats good. Hows college going? What are you majoring in? Last time I checked there wasnt a Golden Sun degree.

There is now . But I'm majoring in Biology, which means when I'm not on here I'm probably studying, or doing both at the same time (I can pull off multitasking, I don't recommend it for freshman, though)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I'll give you randomness, tomorrow! I'll show you so much randomness that this forum will explode!!

ASDFGHJKL

Biology, huh? The one job you will never get with that is defenitely: (drum roll)

Biologist

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Biology, huh? The one job you will never get with that is defenitely: (drum roll)

Biologist

At least my job market is solid! There are so many options and, yes, biologist is one of them.

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

I'll give you randomness, tomorrow! I'll show you so much randomness that this forum will explode!!

Calm down, last time we blew up the forum with randomness the locked the thread

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Because those.........wonderful people over the Atlantic don't know the importance of being random. Besides, they were complaining about random threads flooding the forum for a while and this was the only active one besides 3 word story!!

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Biologist

At least my job market is solid! There are so many options and, yes, biologist is one of them.

Biologist!! Since when does biology have to do with being a biologist!! My thoughts are wrong, where is Capt. Falcon to falcon pawnch them?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Because those.........wonderful people over the Atlantic don't know the importance of being random. Besides, they were complaining about random threads flooding the forum for a while and this was the only active one besides 3 word story!!

I agree it was unfair, but lets keep this one intelligent so people dont complain

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Bah, I'll show you intelligent!!!! Fran laughs funny and the show did a good sketch of her making fun of her own voice

ASDFGHJKL

I know. I watched this episode where this guy asks her why isnt she an actress. She answers: Are you deaf? Its funny how she IS an actress, and her voice is what makes her famous.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Ha, I just posted an opinion on "gamers are shallow" because the person who wrote it read my mind. I've been saying those things for a while now

ASDFGHJKL

Im thinking of buying MP trilogy next weekend.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Meh, I never really was interested in Metroid Prime, but Odnentin convinced me to get Scribblenauts, and sonicmaster convinced me to get Nostalgia. Let's see, who else to blame for my future debt....I can blame Phoenix for me wanting to get Golden Sun DS

ASDFGHJKL

It is really metroid in 3d. The whole room interconnecting system, needing upgrades to go from place to place. Many people dont realize how similar it is to Super Metroid

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

It is really metroid in 3d. The whole room interconnecting system, needing upgrades to go from place to place. Many people dont realize how similar it is to Super Metroid

Not to mention it was well-received in NA, and coincidentally it was developed in NA. Irony?

ASDFGHJKL

Not really. I dont think where the game is made affects the quality and reception.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Not really. I dont think where the game is made affects the quality and reception.

I would like to say that's true, but Americans like FPS, and those are mostly made in America. Japanese like RPGs and those are mostly made in Japan. But then again most of those games are considered "hardcore." I like all games, Japanese, American, and European. Actually most of my favorite games were made outside of America.

ASDFGHJKL

Me too. RPGs get good reviews too. But Metroid Prime is so different to a regular FPS, shooting is just a small part of it. It may play the same, but it is an adventure more than a shooter. The same as Super Metroid is an adventure more than a shooting platformer

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.