Showing 21 to 40 of 43
21. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 00:58 BST
... you have spent more on games than you spent on the console.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
22. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 01:32 BST
You are a true gamer if you don't always whine about the Wii's shortcoming (Virtual Console are the exception to the rule thought.), which 90% of hardcore gamers do every day.
Post of the day.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
23. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 01:39 BST
you are a true gamer if you are so good at games that you can teleport and do magic in real life
Edited on Mon 3rd August, 2009 @ 01:38 by SMEXIZELDAMAN
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
24. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 01:55 BST
25. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 01:59 BST
If you have beaten Henry Hatsworth on Gentleman's Mode (hidden levels too!)
Check out my classy comics.
26. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 02:45 BST
If you can get your character to do this:O o/¯/___________________________ _| IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH, BLAARRGH!_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/"
27. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:00 BST
Is Samus's Final Smash close enough?
28. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:03 BST
if you have a healthy respect for the classics and can still a good game of Doom2
29. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:05 BST
if youve learned more from games then school
30. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:10 BST
Your pure skills at atleast 1 game.
Wii FC: 6352-3778-7649-1119Bomberman Blast! FC: 1849-0133-3360Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 3738-3436-9074Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 FC: 3351-9739-8322Pokemon Diamond FC: 1204-3829-2741Megaman Starforce Leo FC: 0173-9332-9576Bleach The Blade Of Fate FC: 2020-4286-4419
31. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:41 BST
Actually, if you use it above a hole, it's exactly like that. She fires her laser and then dies, which accounts for the BLAARGH part.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
32. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:43 BST
@MetalMario Or Lucario's Final Smash.
33. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:48 BST
Oh yeah! He practically screams BLAAAARGH.
34. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:50 BST
If you can beat a song on Very Hard on Ouendan.
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
35. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 04:52 BST
...you only play one genre all the time. (stares at FPS players)
36. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 11:14 BST
You are a True Gamer if: You enjoy the games you play.
I also agree with #19
37. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 11:24 BST
True gamer if...
You play games on any platform that you viably can and make no effort in fanboyism towards any system.
38. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 11:25 BST
Your game collection cost more than the house its in.
Plain old gamer :)
39. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:07 BST
while you're playing the classics you are entertained and overwhelmed
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
40. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:08 BST
you read Nintendo Power.