Forums

Topic: Do you Import games? And if so, how do you import?

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Axoloth

Yes, I actually buy most of my games from the UK, much cheaper than buying the games at the local stores.
I also occasionally import games from NA, and sometimes even from Japan.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Hokori

I want Chibi Robo 3 and Ni no Kuni but they cost too much

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

NGpenguin

Nope! I have never imported a game, although, it is tempting.

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

Stine

Okay, now I feel stupid. Of course I import! I import from the UK all the time; play.com is pretty much my favourite shopping site ever. For some reason, I didn't think of buying from other countries in Europe as importing.

Mickeymac wrote:

I know a seller who did that twice at least. First time the envelope arrived all ripped open like it did for you. Second time my dog got to it and they flew out of the envelope, and now one of the games only turns on half the time. Seriously, if he'd just invest in some good packaging, these problems probably wouldn't have occurred.

Yep. That has not happened since, because other sellers I buy games from actually use real packaging. Of course, I haven't tried buying from the US since that little accident, and knowing my luck, it would probably happen to me again. T.T

Lotice-Paladin

Stine wrote:

For some reason, I didn't think of buying from other countries in Europe as importing.

That's because we all share the same trade in a fashion and similar export taxes....

Although you are somewhat helping the UK become one of the more dominant markets in the world by buying games from here. XD

Mickeymac wrote:

I know a seller who did that twice at least. First time the envelope arrived all ripped open like it did for you. Second time my dog got to it and they flew out of the envelope, and now one of the games only turns on half the time. Seriously, if he'd just invest in some good packaging, these problems probably wouldn't have occurred.

This has me worried...I went for "Air Bubble Shipping" or whatever it's called...it cost me two pound something but I worry if the game maybe damaged when I get it or worse...lost. :S

Edit: I am surprised Deathsmiles is released over here in the UK and it's about £14 on Amazon (unsure about shipping).

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.