Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 5,198

Nintenbro

Same here @iphys. I hope it's at least a VC game this time, if not a 3DSWare title.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

RR529

I take it we no longer get registration surveys for 3DS VC games? I bought "the Sword of Hope II", and CN has it listed in my products, but I didn't get a registration survey (no coins).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iphys

The VC games never had registration surveys, except for Super Mario Land 2 for some strange reason.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

bobhobob

So today I log on to Club Nintendo to see what the new 3DS reward is, and they replced Electroplankton: Rec-Rec with.....
nothing.
SO MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT!

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

LordJumpMad

undead_terror wrote:

they added a extra day for that $2 game.

Good, its the best game they ever added to ClubNintendo, everyone should get it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Koos

Its not updated yet. Guess they forgot about it. Should be replaced by tomorrow I hope.

Koos

Ecto-1

It is updated now. Starship Defense for DSiWare is available for 150 coins.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

iphys

I didn't like the bland appearance of Starship Defense before I bought it, so I took the plunge based on people's opinions, and honestly, it's really, really addictive trying to figure out the strategy for each level to get a perfect, and the music is cool. This is a great game, and if I didn't already own it, I would totally spend 150 coins for it.

SomeBitTripFan

Ugghh... I must have thrown out almost 8 Wii Club Nintendo Codes. 400 Points down the drain.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Firejonie

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Ugghh... I must have thrown out almost 8 Wii Club Nintendo Codes. 400 Points down the drain.

Why'd you throw them out?

Firejonie

iphys

My friend threw a lot of his out, because I guess he just thought they were junk like the Nintendo Power subscription ads. In the beginning, they were just codes to register your games on Nintendo for screen savers, so there was really no point. The only reason I registered mine was because I was registering my systems for the extended warranty; otherwise, I probably wouldn't have bothered registering my games and might have tossed those inserts as well.

LordJumpMad

iphys wrote:

My friend threw a lot of his out, because I guess he just thought they were junk .

My friends did the same, and most other people I know, so I took it off their hands, and I'm swimming in coins.
Thanks to them, they help me hit plat every year.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

RR529

undead_terror wrote:

just got my fire works fan,its nice.

I just ordered the Blooper fan to go along with my Mario fan. Hope you enjoy your Fireworks fan.

I don't understand the people who think the fans are bad prizes. They have a unique traditional Japanese style, mixed with the charm of Nintendo, and make perfect decorative pieces (I'm actually surprised that they're somewhat less expensive prizes).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

RR529 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

just got my fire works fan,its nice.

[/div]

I just ordered the Blooper fan to go along with my Mario fan. Hope you enjoy your Fireworks fan.

I don't understand the people who think the fans are bad prizes. They have a unique traditional Japanese style, mixed with the charm of Nintendo, and make perfect decorative pieces (I'm actually surprised that they're somewhat less expensive prizes).

agreed,they are a neat prize and are traditional like you said in Japan,I think the fire works fan might get more popular when animal crossing 3d comes along,how ever theres negatives,it can break easy if your not careful and if they sell out then nintendo probaubly won't release no more.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nestalgic

Mario Tennis expires today. Any predictions on what comes tomorrow? Probably a wiiware game, no? I already have it, but I think Lostwinds would make a good selection. Or maybe NyxQuest...

Missing my NES games...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.