Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 5,198

TheDreamingHawk

Birdman wrote:

Just so you know before spending all your Coins on our new game rewards, the 3DS Card Case returns on Wednesday to NA CN.

Also, how does TwinBee compare to 3D Classics Xevious? Since I can get it for not cash right now, I'm wondering if I should take the plunge on it or not.

Twinbee blows xevious out of the water, it's so much better, with better levels, better gameplay and none of the stupid sounds that plague Xevious.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Nardar

Birdman wrote:

Just so you know before spending all your Coins on our new game rewards, the 3DS Card Case returns on Wednesday to NA CN.

Also, how does TwinBee compare to 3D Classics Xevious? Since I can get it for not cash right now, I'm wondering if I should take the plunge on it or not.

That's great! 250 for the Case is a good amount for that and I will be getting one as for one of mine is kind of broken.
Anyway as someone mentioned already, some rewards are gone, the Mario and Blooper fans are gone, which have been gone before so they might come back, and the DK Posters are in the Unavailable section with of course the Gold Nunchuck.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

RevolverLink

I've been holding off on buying both TwinBee and Metroid II in the hopes that CN would make them available for download at some point, so this is perfect for me.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Gamesake

Forget TwinBee, I'm waiting for Guxt.

...in my pants.

Tasuki

Birdman wrote:

Thats great. I have been wanting to get another one since mine is almost filled with DS and 3DS games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TysonOfTime

Gamesake wrote:

Forget TwinBee, I'm waiting for Guxt.

You and me both.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Pokefanmum82

i finally got my download code for donkey kong

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

e-love

I might snag the Animal Crossing fan before it gets removed.
Just assuming, since the Mario and Blooper ones have bit the dust.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

iphys

Birdman wrote:

TwinBee is far easier than Xevious, but that resulted in me barely playing it as much as Xevious. If you want a challenge, get Xevious. If you just want a game to play casually to kill some time here and there, get TwinBee.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

manganimist

just wondering about the Classic Super Mario T-Shirt- does it shrink when washed? the product description is not clear.

manganimist

RR529

Just got TwinBee & love it (posted my impressions in the eShop Recommendations Thread)! It reminds me of playing Solar Striker (a GB shooter I had as a kid), which is a big bonus for me.

High score so far is 684,000, & have gotten to level 5 (only done 2 plays so far).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PuzzleMaster7

Tasuki wrote:

Thats great. I have been wanting to get another one since mine is almost filled with DS and 3DS games.

I've been waiting for a while for this to return, also. It's still one of the best and most useful rewards in the catalogue.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Nardar

manganimist wrote:

just wondering about the Classic Super Mario T-Shirt- does it shrink when washed? the product description is not clear.

Yeah it will shrink so if you want it, get a bigger size than you normally wear. Hope you don't need a XX large though because you can only go up to Extra Large.

Nardar

Nardar

Also yaw the Fireworks Fan reward is now in the Unavailable section.

Nardar

Hokori

Just downloaded Paper Mario, and filled out the survey, anyone know when to expect the DK code?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Nardar

Hokori wrote:

Just downloaded Paper Mario, and filled out the survey, anyone know when to expect the DK code?

http://club2.nintendo.com/donkeykong/
From here it says: "We'll email you a free download code for Donkey Kong: Original Edition game 3-4 weeks after purchase."

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Hokori

Ok thanks, I didn't see anything about it on CN when I went there, and I knew it wasn't too late, so it struck me as odd

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.