General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 1,861 to 1,880 of 4,280

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

1,861. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Got my posters today. XD now I just need to figure out where to put them.

I put my Zelda poster on my closet door,my Luigi's Mansion poster close to my Pokemon poster,and my Kid Icarus poster right behind me near my desk. :D

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,862. Posted:

Just got my posters! :D

I need poster frames... o:

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,863. Posted:

anyone else have a problem with taking surveys? i just took two surveys and the coins didn't register and on top of that i still have the surveys up. i tried signing in and out and that didn't work either.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,864. Posted:

Drobotic wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Got my posters today. XD now I just need to figure out where to put them.

I put my Zelda poster on my closet door,my Luigi's Mansion poster close to my Pokemon poster,and my Kid Icarus poster right behind me near my desk. :D

That would work but I dont have closet doors :(.

@mumof2kids82: Might want to contact Nintendo about that.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,865. Posted:

My posters are beautiful! :*
I put them in frames, so they look extra fancy :3

Decided not to put up the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon one. I don't know, I'm looking forward to the game of course, but the poster itself isn't that appealing to me. It clashes with my room. Meanwhile, the other two are absolutely gorgeous!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,866. Posted:

I put the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon poster on the wall next to my bed, which is where my table lamp is. So when I go to bed the ghosts are all lit up; it's really cool.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,867. Posted:

Well in a few hours the new sholveware game for the Wii VC will be announced for the CN reward.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,868. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

anyone else have a problem with taking surveys? i just took two surveys and the coins didn't register and on top of that i still have the surveys up. i tried signing in and out and that didn't work either.

This happened to me a few days ago, so I figured it was just a site glitch or something and I'd give it some time to work itself out. I just tried to do a survey again and I got the same result. I'll give it another day or two and then I'll contact them to see what's up.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,869. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well in a few hours the new sholveware game for the Wii VC will be announced for the CN reward.

Just for that I hope it is.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,870. Posted:

THE EUROPEAN CLUB NINTENDO IS ONLINE AGAIN !!!

just registered a few games and "bought" a ?-block which can make sounds. AWESOME !!!

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,871. Posted:

I still like if you have a network error while trying to buy something, it says "An error occured while trying to purchase the following item. But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario." And there's a pic of Wario with a moneybag slung over his back.

Also... GOT MY POSTERS THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,872. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I still like if you have a network error while trying to buy something, it says "An error occured while trying to purchase the following item. But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario." And there's a pic of Wario with a moneybag slung over his back.

Also... GOT MY POSTERS THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Cool. I also got my Mario Platinum playing cards. They are pretty shiny and metallic looking. :O

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

1,873. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 I don't see it's opened yet :( maybe it's different for each country in europe

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,874. Posted:

well i emailed them to see what the problem is and i went on the tech support forums and i'm not the only one having this problem

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,875. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

@6ch6ris6 I don't see it's opened yet :( maybe it's different for each country in europe

oh well then...the german club nintendo one is working. so happy.
and lucky! 3 of my register cards already expired so i just came up to 2565 stars and the ?-block costs 2500 stars xD

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

AENIGMA

1,876. Posted:

1080° Snowboarding [N64] is the next Coins for Games reward (150 coins)

ÆNIGMA

AuthorMessage

iphys

1,877. Posted:

Hmmm, till Jan 6th, so no updates for x-mas then I guess.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,878. Posted:

Wow, my Donkey Kong posters came today. That was fast, I honestly wasn't expecting them till the middle of the week. They look really nice too.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

1,879. Posted:

So they're switching to 4 weeks now? At least we don't have to check as often...

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,880. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

So they're switching to 4 weeks now? At least we don't have to check as often...

Nah. It's just that what would normally be the next Wii date, just happens to be Christmas Eve, so they're probably just not updating that week for the holiday.

As for this week's game, looks good, but I'm not really interested in it, so I'll give it a pass.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)