Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 5,198

Nardar

OK Nice for the Holidays, You can get 3D Classics TwinBee, Metroid II: Return of Samus, and Mario Party 2 for 150 coins EACH and of course you can still get 1080 Snowboarding for 150. These will be available until Jan. 6th. So you have plenty of time to get them.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Nestalgic

It's a good thing I have time. I just registered my last survey and I'm at 140 coins because of buying the gold nunchuk. But when the 10 coin survey for paper mario comes in I'll be able to finally get Twinbee.

Missing my NES games...

Hokori

Nardar wrote:

OK Nice for the Holidays, You can get 3D Classics TwinBee, Metroid II: Return of Samus, and Mario Party 2 for 150 coins EACH and of course you can still get 1080 Snowboarding for 150. These will be available until Jan. 6th. So you have plenty of time to get them.

RU KIDDING ME!? I got Twinbee in Oct. because I stopped waiting for them to put it on CN, and I have the rest already... Oh well Twinbee was still worth it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Auracle

Nardar wrote:

Sounds great! I wonder, though, should I get Twinbee or Metroid II?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SonyFACE

That's a lot of rewards to choose from >.< Hope I get a lot of Nintendo games this Xmas...

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

mattatron

metroid 2 it is. I haven't played it since I was very young and I own 1 & 3 on vc and the prime trilogy. Now I want Fusion and the remake of 1 for GBA on the vc even more

3DS FC: 4940-5666-3487. Games: KIU, code of princess
NNID: Mattatron

RR529

YES! I've been waiting for them to feature TwinBee. I'll definitely DL it.

BTW, I already have Metroid II. One of the best 3DS VC games, IMO, so a great pick for those of you who don't have it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

Also they removed a few more rewards.
@RR529 thanks for letting me know twinbee was there since I only checked the front page...it's just too bad I already had the game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

I only have 140 coins because I got Metroid and Mario Party, didn't know Twinbee was there. Oh well, i'll probably getting a wii u deluxe for Christmas and the post play surveys will be there by monday, so ill have a lot of coins again.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Tasuki

Well since I own Metroid II I am thinking I am going to pick up Mario Party 2.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Pokefanmum82

i want none of these games.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

SammyOfMobius

Twinbee for me. It's about time they put up something good, I'm proud of them.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Tasuki

Oooh didnt see Twin Bee. Might get that one after Christmas when I get the 160 coins for registering my Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

I knew it I just KNEW IT! Not too long after I used up almost all my coins on the Donkey Kong poster set, games that are actually good come up! Aw well, at least they'll stay there till the beginning of next year so I have a chance to download them should I get Nintendo games for Christmas.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

Tasuki wrote:

Well since I own Metroid II I am thinking I am going to pick up Mario Party 2.

^This

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

rayword45

Despite my lack of interest in VC, I'll bite on TwinBee because I need something else to play and these coins will expire soon.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

the_shpydar

Sweet. I've held off on grabbing Metroid II (as i already have the original cart) in the hopes that they'd make it a rewards game. I've likewise wanted to grab Twin Bee, but also held off (and made due with Xevious in the meantime).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Birdman

Just so you know before spending all your Coins on our new game rewards, the 3DS Card Case returns on Wednesday to NA CN.

Also, how does TwinBee compare to 3D Classics Xevious? Since I can get it for not cash right now, I'm wondering if I should take the plunge on it or not.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.