General Discussion Forum

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Showing 781 to 800 of 852

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

781. Posted:

geez, has it really been since August? sorry guys — it's been pretty busy around here lately and i hadn't seen this thread pop up in quite a while so i thought no one had been responding. my bad, you all should know by now not to hold your breath for answers in here anyway ;)

speaking of answers~

@ScroogeMcLz: Why should you care? I'd tell you to 'think of the children', but your whole 'heart three sizes too small' condition would get in the way of any serious caring from you, so it'd be pointless for me to do so. :3

@mamp: there's no really set 'schedule' in terms of this thread — i had been waiting for a good page's worth of questions to show up for me to answer, but then i got distracted and things piled up while i wasn't paying attention. it happens, unfortunately :3

@SomeBitTripFan: Easily our most viewed and active topics are the 3DS FC thread and the Pokemon X/Y FC and trading/battle threads. Other notable threads may include the old Goldeneye Wii thread (though i think most of those guys split off onto their own clan website) the MLP thread, the KI:U thread, and possibly the Petit Computer and FE:A threads.

@Jaz007: The story behind that isn't really all that glorious or anything — i just happened to be in the right place at the right time, and then i stuck around long enough.

@Wonder_Mask: Yes, I do think the stickies are helping at least a little bit — i think it'd be a lot worse if they weren't there. Archiving is also helping us to cut down on the clutter those sorts of threads used to leave in their wake. :3

@ogo79: I'm made of meat, not wheat, so yes. :3

@WTV_94: there's not much else out there that can top Five Guys for fast food IMO :3

@NoUsernameHere: i'm pretty sure AC:NL is the least of our problems at this point now that Pokemon has caused all the mayors to run off from their towns :3

@Tasuki: All the time.

@ednice: sorry, but petitions, kickstarters, etc. all fall under the 'no begging' portion of our Rules. You're welcome to advertise such things via your user signature if you like, but creating a thread specifically for the purpose of advertising a petition isn't kosher.

@Jaz007: I don't remember the first time i ate bacon, but i do remember the first time i took a bite out of a Beggin' Strip when i was really little and they'd first come out. it wasn't pretty (or delicious), lol.

@Dark-Luigi: Clock Tower scared the daylights out of me back in the day. i'm not much into horror or anything, but going into a room and having that kid with the giant scissors pop out at you or whatever and then not being able to run away fast enough... ugh D: D: D:

@BadKitty: that macro totally makes the trouble worth it somehow :3

@Titanics: that i took care of better? i treat my games and consoles well, so I'm not really sure what you mean...?

@Retrowire: i don't see why not, i don't think we've had one of those before. i'd be ready for anti-PETA debate if i were you, though, given the sort of ruckus they always like to create.

@Morpheel: I do like autumn. ice and snow bum me out, but cool weather doesn't bother me :3

@Karakato: actually, i do miss your questions, if that's what you're really asking :3
and no, Celine Dion's career will never be justified

@Jahir: I do indeed enjoy tacos. i like mine loaded with refried beans and meat, lettuce, hot salsa, the hottest sauce i can find in the fridge, and a little bit of sharp cheddar cheese (i've had queso blanco and it's too bland for me, i prefer the taste of cheddar on tacos, and the sharper the better). :3

@LordJumpMad: My new 'mod power' would be the ability to reach through the monitor and punch the fools behind the 'putlocker watch gravity online free streaming movie download' spam posts right in the nose. i think that'd cut down on them far more than any spam filtering, user registration blocking, and after-the-fact banning/reporting that we do every time we get these stupid waves of BS, and after a few good socks to the face i doubt they'd be too interested in continuing to try it here :3

@BadKitty: I do indeed love love love them~ (thanks to you and Kato~)

@GuSilverFlame: If the question is still relevant and it's reasonable for me to answer it, i will do so. (that's why i didn't bother with your other question regarding Pokemon threads, since the games have already been out for weeks now it doesn't matter anymore :3)

@ScroogeMcLz: i'm pretty sure you used to go around shocking people before, so i'm sure you would enjoy such a power :3

@OptometristLime: That wasn't really a question, but you have assumed correctly, good eyedoctorfruit :3

@Wonder_Mask: It only takes one to babidy zibbidy boopedy jello pudding anything. Only one.

@DawnOverALilly: My hair is sorta long-ish, definitely not short.

@Jahir: i like to let people come to their own conclusions :3

@ogo79: It's a smart cat trying to turn you off of your food so that it can sneak some of it when you're done. You can keep it, i don't need any smart cats around trying to steal my eats >:/
besides, emmy does that already D:

@mamp: I haven't seen that video, no (mainly because i'm at work atm and can't really watch it even now, lol). Also, as i told Jahir, i like to let people come to their own conclusions :3

@Red_XIII: i don't see why a furry thread wouldn't be ok, so long as it steered clear of fetishes and the creepier side of things. As for FE:A, i married Chrom with the female avatar and my male avatar file i'm working on getting all the supports with, so he'll wind up marrying everyone eventually :3

@Titanics: 'oh gdi what now', for the most part.

@LordJumpMad: in halloweens past, i've been princesses (legit and undead), a puppy dog, a pig, a gorilla-creature wearing a t-shirt, all kinds of crap. i think i was even a ninja turtle at some point, and possibly a pumpkin :3

@Yellowgerbil: I've always been able to believe it's not butter, mainly because it tastes very different. :3

@Jaz007: I think i've seen one episode of Death Note, and i didn't get it at all tbh.

@Pikpikman_X: idk, superman?

@Ryno: i'm not really sure, but mourning doves make this neat noise when they fly away. i like that noise :3

@CanisWolfred: either 2 or 8, i like both numbers :3

@Titanics: No need to get melodramatic. Go play some ToH, you'll love the ending ;)

@uel: It's actually kinda boring, i wish more people would just refrain from using it altogether around here so i have more time to play video games. it's a shame we can't automate it or anything, but filters for profanity can't always be trusted to not completely mangle what people are trying to say, so we have to go in and do it by hand.

@CanisWolfred: of course, but whaddayagonnado. :3

... and i think that's everyone. if i missed your question, i do apologize, and please feel free to ask it again if you really, really need my opinion on the matter :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

782. Posted:

What is number one on your holiday gift list this year?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

783. Posted:

I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the asker of this next question.

What's your favorite Nintendo character?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

784. Posted:

Does LZ realize the L and the Z in his name are backwards, along with the N and G? As a follow up question, how contagious is typis? :O

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

785. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Does LZ realize the L and the Z in his name are backwards, along with the N and G? As a follow up question, how contagious is typis? :O

Does NintendoLife have the typis?! :O

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

ogo79

786. Posted:

is it close to duck hunting season yet?

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

787. Posted:

Why are you the only one who has seen @ogo79's man cave and is it true what he says?

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

788. Posted:

@Ryno: I heard its missing the toilet.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

789. Posted:

do you like explosions?

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

790. Posted:

Which one is better, big hipster glasses, or scarves?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

791. Posted:

Favorite anti-hero?

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

792. Posted:

Most anticipated game of 2014?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

793. Posted:

What is the worst experience you've had so far as an admin on Nintendo Life's forums?

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

794. Posted:

Now that this thread is revived, can we begin cooking the turtle soup?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

795. Posted:

Do you eat other dragons? D:

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

796. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

do you like explosions?

Everyone likes explosions u_u

Have you played Flappy Bird? What's your high score? :3

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

797. Posted:

Where are the other dragons of the rainbow? :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

798. Posted:

Is there gonna be a sacrifice for your glory?

Edited on by WaLzgi

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

799. Posted:

Ever played D&D? If so, what's you're preferred class and alignment, if not, what would you play as?

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Mitsuko_Chan

800. Posted:

Do you like Justin Bieber?

あなたは素晴らしいです。あなたと誰混乱させてはいけない。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350