Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 781 to 800 of 874

ogo79

is it close to duck hunting season yet?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ryno

Why are you the only one who has seen @ogo79's man cave and is it true what he says?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

GuSolarFlare

do you like explosions?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

Favorite anti-hero?

Jaz007

Prof_Clayton

Now that this thread is revived, can we begin cooking the turtle soup?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LyIa

GuSilverFlame wrote:

do you like explosions?

Everyone likes explosions u_u

Have you played Flappy Bird? What's your high score? :3

all men are kings 👑

LzWinky

Is there gonna be a sacrifice for your glory?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jaz007

Ever played D&D? If so, what's you're preferred class and alignment, if not, what would you play as?

Jaz007

Super_Gravy

Umm… what the point of this thread?

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

theblackdragon

/me dusts off the thread again, haha~

@Tasuki: Numero uno on the holiday list was probably the 3DS XL i wound up getting. hooray for that black friday sale Target ran, haha :3

@Unca_Lz: My favorite Nintendo character for a very long time was Yoshi. He (and all his multicolored friends) are still probably my favorites, along with ol' Bowser himself :3

@Maskeraid: typis is pretty congatious, or so i'm told :3

@Unca_Lz: no, i think i just changed your username for a bit lol

@ogo79: i'm not sure. you may want to check with the hunting authorities in your area, lol — don't wanna get fined for shooting lz out of season after all :3

@Ryno: is it true that WE'RE GOIN' TO GOLDEN CORRAL???!? not if i'm driving, there's snow out there

@Tasuki: i would hope he's replaced it by now, yikes D:

@GuSilverFlame: I do indeed enjoy the occasional explosion. also, fire.

@Kyloctopus: I prefer scarves. I already wear glasses for reals, lol.

@Jaz007: probably Q. i love Q :3

@Kyloctopus: I've already got a copy of Bravely Default in my 3DS, so that was about it, lol. i'm looking forward to that Moon update, too, i guess?

@OdnetninAges: my 'worst' probably wouldn't be everyone else's 'worst', but in terms of crazy crap, there this was one night where a kid I'd warned via e-mail and subsequently banned started spamming my e-mail inbox with e-mails containing nasty homophobic slurs and garbage nonsense, just over and over and over. His e-mail address was one of those provided by one's ISP, though, so I called them up and reported his activity directly to their abuse team. i had nearly 200 garbage e-mails before it was over, lol.

@Prof_Clayton: What turtle soup? You mean the soup I just ate? >:3

@NoUsernameHere: Sometimes. Are you a dragon?

@AnActualDash: 5. and then i got bored and gave up.

@GuardianKing: Making up the rainbow, duh. There's no black in a rainbow, that's how i get to laze around and clean up after you guys all day u___u

@Unca_Lz: idk, are you volunteering? I could go for some lz wings >:3

@Jaz007: I've never had the opportunity, I'm afraid. I had some friends who did some LARP stuff, but never had the opportunity to actually play D&D.

@Kawaii_Neko: No, I don't. I find him to be a horrible role model to his fans and it's a disgrace that people are so caught up with his every little move. I want very much for him to be deported to Canada and barred from entering the US ever again.

@Super_Gravy: Why, to ask me questions, you silly! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Now that you just answered a bunch of questions, is it too late to get this one answered?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jaz007

Who is Q?

If you were to play D&D, what would you're class and alignment be?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

LyIa

GuardianKing wrote:

bards

//starts imagining a cat-humanoid wearing a top hat playing a lute

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.