Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,183

TheBaconator

Looks like Vick is gonna be out with that concussion for a while. I hope Freeman steps up his game a little bit because it appears he can only play well for the second half games.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

TheBaconator

What did I say, I knew that unnecessary Jordy Nelson 84 yard TD pass out of nowhere was going to be the only reason I lost this week. Aw well, moving on to next week.

y2josh

I look forward to making it 3-0 this week. Good luck, Propaniacs.

y2josh

JayArr

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

JayArr wrote:

Untitled

lol im not too far from you bro.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

I'm not feeling it this week. My team is way too banged up at the moment and y2josh's team is in matchup heaven right now.

Spoony_Tech

I'm just going to put this here! I'm willing to entertain trade offers for either one of my quarterbacks! Looking for a number one receiver.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lun

@Tech, your Lions look pretty good so far but they are only favored by 4 over the Vikings this week. What's that all about? As for Baseball, the Tigers are looking pretty strong as well. Here in Wisconsin, the Pack are 2-0, and the Brewers are doing just about the same as the Tigers (funny, the Brew used to be in that same division years back).

Lun

Spoony_Tech

Lun wrote:

@Tech, your Lions look pretty good so far but they are only favored by 4 over the Vikings this week. What's that all about? As for Baseball, the Tigers are looking pretty strong as well. Here in Wisconsin, the Pack are 2-0, and the Brewers are doing just about the same as the Tigers (funny, the Brew used to be in that same division years back).

Yeah I'm really excited for them this year. They should have beat the packers twice last year but the first game was more of the pack giving the game away or trying to anyways. I think we both know what we will be doing on Thanksgiving! As for the tigers I think the brew crew should be back in their division and kick kansas city to the west. I think its really stupid to have a six team division in the nation league and a 4 in the American league!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

It's a good thing I added Jerome Simpson so that he could be brought up on drug charges a couple days later.

Spoony_Tech

Kainard wrote:

It's a good thing I added Jerome Simpson so that he could be brought up on drug charges a couple days later.

LOL

Oh and thanks for pushing the trade through!!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

yep man. i check my email every day.

JayArr

I'll never understand what the deal is with Bengals constantly going to jail. It's insane. How can so many criminals be on one team? o.O

Big time trade Tech. @_@ My WR core feels naked now with the big man in there. D: Just hope TomBrady stays on other-lordly beast mode. I mean he's no Cam Newton..........but not bad. =]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

y2josh

I think that city turns people into criminals. It's a scary place to drive through, I tell you that much (for me at least)

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Cam Newtons not cam Newton! Unless he's the second coming of Dan Marino I think he will drop down to reality!

I just hope Stafford doesn't get hurt. That's my only concern about the trade! Plus I needed another top receiver in my line up since its looking like Foster might be a bust pick this year. And I should have grabbed the lions defense when I had the chance!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Not only do they get arrested but they die there too. I think the city of Cincinnati is cursed!

Spoony_Tech

I just realize the top four team are going up against each other this week. At least overall points the top four that is. We could have as many as 6-7 teams tied for first place going into next week! Now for what running backs I should play. Tolbert is going up against the lowly chiefs but every where I read says put Jackson in. Foster is not an option as of yet and is looking like the bust of the year so far. Decisions decisions.

I was reading back a bit to the beginning of last season after the first two weeks and the top two are now the bottom two this year. Who would have figured that one. All last year proved was just get into the playoffs and any one has a chance!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

@Tech
Well, deciding between Tolbert and Jackson won't be an issue because both Hillis and Foster aren't playing. So, you'll get to play both of them.

Edited on by TheBaconator

TheBaconator

Vick and Britt loose 2 points every time they get a point...Awesome.
Oh Boy! Kenny Britt got knocked out. Even better.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Do I actually stand a chance this week?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.