General Discussion Forum

Topic: A Music Thread

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,567

AuthorMessage

Terra

101. Posted:

This song has been stuck in my head recently

It's an absolute crime that more people haven't heard of Five For Fighting (He's my favourite artist). Slice is one of his songs off his new Album. Here's soem more of his stuff. This is one of his more stylized music videos.

EDIT: Damm it, doesn't work here. Double click the video to load up the youtube page

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

MERG

102. Posted:

Try getting this one stuck in your head...

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Terra

103. Posted:

These are some other songs I've been listening to lately. I've been listening to a lot lately so I'll limit it to another 6 songs (From about 2 whole albums and 10 individual songs)

Terra

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

104. Posted:

@Terranigma
Cemetaries of London is such an under-rated Coldplay song. Especially if you've seen them play it live.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Terra

105. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

@Terranigma
Cemetaries of London is such an under-rated Coldplay song. Especially if you've seen them play it live.

It certainly is. I've never had the chance to see them live unfortunately. Might have to just look for a youtube vid of that.

Terra

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

106. Posted:

Some songs for today:

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

Terra

107. Posted:

Another one I like. Originally, I only listened as the song was originally written by Coldplay but I ended up listening to the whole albumm as I thought this was great.

Terra

AuthorMessage

Machu

108. Posted:

Terranigma: Thank you for posting Aqualung, I love their stuff, and that song in particular. I hadn't listened to it in some time, as it tears me up (for reasons I won't go into). Easily one of my all time favourites. Dude! :)

EDIT: While I'm here I might as well contribute. I am in love with this woman.....

dammit! brb.... fixed

watch the actual video here, rather than the dumb lovely homemade one.

While I'm here. More! :D

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

109. Posted:

Nothing beats the classics. TMNT, anyone? :3

Probably the best song in Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday: :D

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Terra

110. Posted:

A couple of other songs I like that I thought I'd post here. These are all the official videos as far as I know

This one doesn't get into the song until around a minute and a half, just so you know.

Machu wrote:

Terranigma: Thank you for posting Aqualung, I love their stuff, and that song in particular. I hadn't listened to it in some time, as it tears me up (for reasons I won't go into). Easily one of my all time favourites. Dude! :)

It's very rarely that I meet Aqualung fans, even on the Internet. Glad to see you love their stuff too :)

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

JamieO

111. Posted:

@Terranigma A great choice of REM song there, here is their It's The End Of The World As We Know It, which has a similar theme and feel to your pick, with the way its rhythm rolls over, although this one is faster paced.
I love its snappiness, it is my favourite REM song. You all know it already, anyway. Enjoy.
nt. I'm guessing that this is their official vid too, but I could be wrong. Spot the '80s small nosed/ fat tailed skateboard set-up with fluorescent rails, to leave a trail of pink plastic after any boardsliding! The kid tries street plants and bonelesses in the derelict house at the end. lol.
**** Edit: Except that video (detailed above) did not work, so here is the url for it instead: ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA_CndlBu0g

Edited on by JamieO

I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. I am also into 3DS, PS3 and Xperia Play games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks. Tweet: @JamieOretro Google+: About Me

AuthorMessage

Machu

112. Posted:

Me too Terra. Rarely meet people who know their stuff. :)

My music tastes are extremely varied. I love me some Hardcore when I'm wasted, and went crazy when this came on the radio the other night, flipping hilarious. :D Watch out!! Zelda Hardcore Mash-up comin' atcha!!!!!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Stevie

113. Posted:

I am in the same boat as you Machu as far as my musical tastes go, people ask me what music I am into and I can never really answer them any other way than that I like a bit of everything, I used to DJ hardcore locally in my more youthfull days, here is a awesome bassline mix of my favorite Sonic tune, the Marble zone theme:

And a excellent song for chilling out too from a band i'm really digging at the minute

This is good

AuthorMessage

Terra

114. Posted:

Starboy, if you see this, can you link me some more good Elisa songs? I thought that Stay was a great song

JamieO wrote:

@Terranigma A great choice of REM song there, here is their It's The End Of The World As We Know It, which has a similar theme and feel to your pick, with the way its rhythm rolls over, although this one is faster paced.
I love its snappiness, it is my favourite REM song. You all know it already, anyway. Enjoy.

Truly amazing song. Not my favourite R.E.M song though, that goes to either Bad Day, Man On the Moon or Pretty Persuasion. Now I've mentioned them I should put up those videos too. Pretty Persuasion doesn't have an official one as far as I can see and I can't directly link the Man On the Moon video to the page so Here's that link

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Machu

115. Posted:

Cheers Stevie, that song was nice, I'll look them up. :) Also, good to know your tastes reach as far as Hardcore, I'm listening to Kutski on Radio1 right now, and it's LOUD! ;)

I have the following song waking me up in the morning, love it!

And here's some more good chillness, everybody needs some Boards of Canada, best Scottish dudes, evar!!

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

116. Posted:

Some for today:

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

117. Posted:

Because I'm nice enough to offer some more songs from Elisa Toffoli, here are some more: :3

This one's Italian, but I like it, sorry if you may not understand what she's singing in this song:

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Terra

118. Posted:

Thanks Starboy :)

I wasn't too keen on the last song. It's not the foreign language thing, I have several songs on my MP3 in Japanese. That one just wasn't for me. The Other songs though, I thought were pretty good. :)

Terra

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

119. Posted:

@Terranigma - No problem. :)
And to conclude the night, here's one song from Kirby Super Star/Kirby's Fun Pak: :)

My second favorite Kirby ending song of all time.

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

120. Posted:

I'm sorry to bump, but isn't this song beautiful??? :')

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own