Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Review Suggestions

Showing 161 to 174 of 174

AuthorMessage

pokemonzrpg

161. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

I think you're absolutely right, pokemonzrpg.

Thanks. There is currently almost 110 games requested on the list, some requested multiple times as well. So, things are getting a bit hectic.

Don't worry about me.

You just watch your back when I start the fire.

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

162. Posted:

I can't see either of the lost kingdoms games on the list and I requested them before you asked us to stop requesting games.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

pokemonzrpg

163. Posted:

Alright, would you mind telling me what their exact names were?

EDIT: Also, guys; while I suggested on slowing down on suggesting more games, you can always try and support the other ones that are on the list already by adding another vote to one of those games. But again, please don't vote just to vote. Try only voting for a select few of them, because if you add another vote to every game on the list, it is not going to do much good.

Also, you can always try and get this thread more in the staff's attention if you want to try and diminish the list a bit: you know, tell them that we are holding back on posting for a while for a more approachable list for them to tackle. But, I have sent this thread their way once, and they found it and posted a few times like you've seen earlier, but just to get the list some more attention to see if maybe there are some takers in the staff since then. But, don't bug them too much! Like I said, they do know this thread exists.

Edited on by pokemonzrpg

Don't worry about me.

You just watch your back when I start the fire.

AuthorMessage

TheInstantGamer

164. Posted:

Can I suggest that you guys bring the harshness down on the most hyped games good or not just to crush people's hopes XD

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

165. Posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if any retro games were reviewed, wouldn't Genesis/MD games be excluded? I was under the impression that the only reason games for the Genesis and other non-Nintendo systems were reviewed is that they were released on the Virtual Console.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

166. Posted:

pokemonzrpg wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Mega Man ZX
Mega Man ZX Advent (It doesn't have a page, either)
Mega Man Zero Collection

Uh, did you not read my post?

Nope.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

167. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

Golden Sun TLA ;)

Replace with the whole series as a whole and their pros and cons...as it has quite a few interesting points if I do say so myself.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

PhillaLoup

168. Posted:

Hey guys,

I just took a look at the Metacritic Top Wii Games ... and look what I found:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/jumpstart-pet-rescue

With only 4 reviews "JumpStart Pet Rescue" is up there with a average Score of 86?!?!

The game looks and plays horrible! Bad animation, bad grafics, long loading times and my little cousin was bored after less than an hour ...

Please Nintendolife-guys ... review this game and pull it down in the metacritic charts ... or do you think it deserves it's place above genius games like Punch-Out!!, Metroid: Other M, Super Paper Mario - to name a few?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein

Twitter: PhillaLoup

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

169. Posted:

GonzoMontana wrote:

Hey guys,

With only 4 reviews "JumpStart Pet Rescue" is up there with a average Score of 86?!?!

The game looks and plays horrible! Bad animation, bad grafics, long loading times and my little cousin was bored after less than an hour ...

Please Nintendolife-guys ... review this game and pull it down in the metacritic charts ... or do you think it deserves it's place above genius games like Punch-Out!!, Metroid: Other M, Super Paper Mario - to name a few?

You need to understand that 1. those reviews aren't from popular gaming sites, like Joystiq or Destructoid, but form parenting sites (from what i can gather). They used totally different grounds for reviewing than regular reviewers use for more mainstream games. They accounted things like how much a child will like it, or re playability for a child of the age. Reviewers of the aforementioned games used way different aspects of the game to compile a review. Would it be fair for a reviewer to give a game like Resident Evil 4 a 1/10 because it's inappropriate for a child, and using aspects for a review that one would use to review a educational game? No.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

pixelman

170. Posted:

GonzoMontana wrote:

Hey guys,

[...] do you think it deserves it's place above genius games like [...] Metroid: Other M?

Um... yeah.
sorry, had to. XD

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Epic

171. Posted:

de Blob 2.
Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon.
Soul Calibur Legends.

PSN: Epic-ZX

AuthorMessage

xj0462

172. Posted:

reveiw game and watch collection 2, ridge racer DS, brain age 2, AR games, face raiders, and maybe some DS demos off of the nintendo channel

3ds friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

173. Posted:

I think it is time for a review of the superb Radiant Historia.

Edit: Wow, de Blob 2 doesn't even have its own profile! It's a very good game, better than its already good predecessor.

Edited on by DarkCoolEdge

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

174. Posted:

I forgot about this thread. The DS Phoenix Wrights deserve fair reviews.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~