Forums

Topic: Review Suggestions

Posts 141 to 160 of 174

KanrakusPizza

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

Vaysody wrote:

Superman 64 for a Retro review. We need the classic bad games as well as the good ones and this was by far the worst 64 game, if not one of the worst games of all time.

This.

Go ahead and leave that to AVGN... We have plenty of bad games on here already.

happy holidays (cough cough)

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

SuperMarioFan96

From a thread that just got locked....

Jon Wahlgren wrote:

Sorry, too busy with Just Dance 2 at the moment.

For real?! I must know!!

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

YoshiSage

I'd like a re-review of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and maybe its sequel, Radiant Dawn. I found at least the first one to be very long and somewhat badly written.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Lzeon

Golden Sun TLA

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: A+ for Rawr, I'm good!
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

dhowerter

How about a review of Waku Waku 7 (Japanese Wii Virtual Console - Neo Geo)?

Very cute/ wacky / over the top 2D fighting game _

(BTW, you need to add this game to the Coming Soon VC list! (It came out in April 2010 in Japan, but it's not listed!)

Proof it came out on Japanese Wii VC (someone downloaded it -first post): http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211593

Edited on by dhowerter

dhowerter

StarBoy91

@dhowerter - Sean Aaron did review Ironclad before it hit the Western VC. Not sure if the Waku Waku 7 review will happen soon, but we'll see. Welcome to NintendoLife, btw.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

dhowerter

StarBoy91 wrote:

@dhowerter - Sean Aaron did review Ironclad before it hit the Western VC. Not sure if the Waku Waku 7 review will happen soon, but we'll see. Welcome to NintendoLife, btw.

That's cool. Please don't forget to add it to the coming soon list tho. I checked that list and thought it hadn't come out at all (including Japan) because it wasn't listed >_<

Edited on by dhowerter

dhowerter

Bass_X0

dhowerter wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

That's cool. Please don't forget to add it to the coming soon list tho. I checked that list and thought it hadn't come out at all (including Japan) because it wasn't listed >_<

It never came out in America though. Neither has it been ESRB rated - so it doesn't get to go on the list until it does.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

pokemonzrpg

I finally went back and took out all of the games that were reviewed since then and added all of the newly requested games. But, I ask one thing of all of you: Please try and hold back on requesting reviews if you have already requested more than two games because the list is already humongous and it is only getting bigger. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate all of the contributions to the list you guys made, but the goal is for the staff to notice and review the most games people want reviewed as possible and the more requests are added, the less likely a game will be reviewed. If we wait for the list too shorten a little bit, that should especially make the staff feel a bit less intimidated by the list and more likely they will try and conquer it. Thanks for listening.

CURRENT MOST REQUESTED GAME: METROID PRIME (GCN) <-- I will update this with a new comment whenever the status of this changes.

Don't worry about me.

You just watch your back when I start the fire.

pokemonzrpg

Mickeymac wrote:

Mega Man ZX
Mega Man ZX Advent (It doesn't have a page, either)
Mega Man Zero Collection

Uh, did you not read my post?

Don't worry about me.

You just watch your back when I start the fire.

StarBoy91

I think you're absolutely right, pokemonzrpg.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic