3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,196

AuthorMessage

Mars_AltGr

821. Posted:

just asking is there a way to PM someone withouth writing in to the forum and wait till the one who is added see this message... 50% 50% chance.

Mars_AltGr

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3274-6137

AuthorMessage

Mars_AltGr

822. Posted:

private991 wrote:

First MarioJPN did you add me? I added u. And 2nd I am ready to send once you add me. Thnx.

pls respond if he has added you. ive add some people from here... but watin.

Mars_AltGr

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3274-6137

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

823. Posted:

Curiousfluke wrote:

Glad I found this place! I just bought my 3DS this past weekend and was wondering if there was a swap group for stationaries.

The only stationary I have so far is the (044) Japanese Animal Crossing one and can send that if someone needs it (@Keynote if you haven't gotten it yet)

I basically need everything anyone might be willing to send, but I covet the pokemon ones the most :3

Hey Curiousfluke, could you give that one u have and I will give a couple to u.

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: JoshdahYosh

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

824. Posted:

Oh ..... I see the prob. It seems that we live in different areas so maybe the friend codes are region locked???
Sorry guys ;(

UPDATE!!!!!!!
found real prob entered code wrong sorry for confusing people
Real Code: 438225696404

Edited on by JoshdahYosh

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

PM me with Backloggery!

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: JoshdahYosh

AuthorMessage

katherinev

825. Posted:

ok so now the ones i need are 7, 10, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 27-33, 35, 36, 38-51, 53-57, and 60
if anyone else could send me some through that would be really fab!!

katherinev

AuthorMessage

Kites

826. Posted:

heeey~ this thread is awesome
glad i decided to find some support for not receiving Special swapnotes, (even with Special feauture is ON)
after watching Nintendo Direct and hear they would send a special swapnote for Animal Crossing Release on USA But never knew i was missing ALMOST ALL OF THEM! D:

So if someone takes the time to do a community service :D and share them that would be awesome :D
ill leave my Friend Code

FC: 0817-3758-4257

Keep it Cool, Keep it Real~

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3758-4257 | Nintendo Network ID: KitesC

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

827. Posted:

Hello Kites, liking this? Anywho add me and I will add u and then give u stationary. Thnx

PM me with Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

Kites

828. Posted:

private991 wrote:

Hello Kites, liking this? Anywho add me and I will add u and then give u stationary. Thnx

I just added you Bro, Thank you so much :D

Keep it Cool, Keep it Real~

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3758-4257 | Nintendo Network ID: KitesC

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

829. Posted:

Gonna add u right now..

PM me with Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

catsrnice

830. Posted:

Just got a Mario and Donkey Kong stationary.
Truthfully I think the Animal crossing stationary was a little disappointing I was hoping for a skyline or something, but the Mario and Donkey Kong one is cool

catsrnice

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

831. Posted:

Thnx Katy! Did not expect u would send me some!

PM me with Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

832. Posted:

catsrnice wrote:

Just got a Mario and Donkey Kong stationary.
Truthfully I think the Animal crossing stationary was a little disappointing I was hoping for a skyline or something, but the Mario and Donkey Kong one is cool

Could u give me that one please? ( once I know your friend code.)

Edited on by JoshdahYosh

PM me with Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

833. Posted:

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i didn't want to start a new thread.

i've used swapnote in the past and liked it except for the fact that some people just inundated me with notes, like 8 or 9/day. is there a way to only accept swapnotes from people you designate? do you have to accept them from everyone on your FL?

thanks much!

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

834. Posted:

@Private991

I added you! Just add me back and we can swap :)

I still only have the Animal Crossing stationary so anyone willing to toss me any extra stationary, I'd be gleeful!

Edited on by Curiousfluke

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

AuthorMessage

katherinev

835. Posted:

does anyone have the Japanese animal crossing stationery? was pretty gutted Europe isn't get the NA animal crossing stationery but luckily i got a friend to send it to me

katherinev

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

836. Posted:

@katherinev

I've got the Japanese version - heck, went ahead and got out of bed. I'm adding you now :)

Edited on by Curiousfluke

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

AuthorMessage

JoshdahYosh

837. Posted:

Does anyone have mario and sonic stationary and nintendogs stationary?

PM me with Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

katherinev

838. Posted:

ok i will add you once in done at work :) i have about half the stationery so if you need any just ask c:

katherinev

AuthorMessage

Angieb303

839. Posted:

I just unlocked stationary. I got Luigi's Mansion but that is it. Who can send me some Mario or New Leaf?

My code is : 2535-4967-5329

Angieb303

AuthorMessage

katherinev

840. Posted:

ill send you some c: my code is 1289-9244-0059

katherinev