Forums

Topic: Swapnote Special Stationery

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,191

Kites

heeey~ this thread is awesome
glad i decided to find some support for not receiving Special swapnotes, (even with Special feauture is ON)
after watching Nintendo Direct and hear they would send a special swapnote for Animal Crossing Release on USA But never knew i was missing ALMOST ALL OF THEM! D:

So if someone takes the time to do a community service and share them that would be awesome
ill leave my Friend Code

FC: 0817-3758-4257
Thanks

Keep it Cool, Keep it Real~

Nintendo Network ID: KitesC

JoshdahYosh

Hello Kites, liking this? Anywho add me and I will add u and then give u stationary. Thnx

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

Kites

private991 wrote:

Hello Kites, liking this? Anywho add me and I will add u and then give u stationary. Thnx

I just added you Bro, Thank you so much

Keep it Cool, Keep it Real~

Nintendo Network ID: KitesC

JoshdahYosh

Gonna add u right now..

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

PM me with Backloggery!

catsrnice

Just got a Mario and Donkey Kong stationary.
Truthfully I think the Animal crossing stationary was a little disappointing I was hoping for a skyline or something, but the Mario and Donkey Kong one is cool

catsrnice

JoshdahYosh

Thnx Katy! Did not expect u would send me some!

PM me with Backloggery!

JoshdahYosh

catsrnice wrote:

Just got a Mario and Donkey Kong stationary.
Truthfully I think the Animal crossing stationary was a little disappointing I was hoping for a skyline or something, but the Mario and Donkey Kong one is cool

Could u give me that one please? ( once I know your friend code.)

Edited on by JoshdahYosh

PM me with Backloggery!

k8sMum

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i didn't want to start a new thread.

i've used swapnote in the past and liked it except for the fact that some people just inundated me with notes, like 8 or 9/day. is there a way to only accept swapnotes from people you designate? do you have to accept them from everyone on your FL?

thanks much!

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

Curiousfluke

@Private991

I added you! Just add me back and we can swap

I still only have the Animal Crossing stationary so anyone willing to toss me any extra stationary, I'd be gleeful!

Edited on by Curiousfluke

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

katherinev

does anyone have the Japanese animal crossing stationery? was pretty gutted Europe isn't get the NA animal crossing stationery but luckily i got a friend to send it to me

katherinev

Curiousfluke

@katherinev

I've got the Japanese version - heck, went ahead and got out of bed. I'm adding you now

Edited on by Curiousfluke

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

JoshdahYosh

Does anyone have mario and sonic stationary and nintendogs stationary?

PM me with Backloggery!

katherinev

ok i will add you once in done at work i have about half the stationery so if you need any just ask c:

katherinev

Angieb303

I just unlocked stationary. I got Luigi's Mansion but that is it. Who can send me some Mario or New Leaf?

My code is : 2535-4967-5329

Angieb303

katherinev

ill send you some c: my code is 1289-9244-0059

katherinev

fishykipper

Hi SkywardLink98/
UK 3dsers here!!!! Please could you add me and my friend. And send us as many stationeries as possible.
We've both added you. Thanks in advance.
4983-4912-0383
4339-2460-1736

Cheers,
Fishykipper

fishykipper

donbuttataki

Can i have some of these stationaries?
A friend sent me Animal Crossing and Dragon quest, but i don't know how to save them, if you anyone can teach me how to ... i can send those too.

FC: 4725 9364 6436

3DS FC 4725-9364-6436

BrittGOAL14

I don't have any of these... Just got my 3DS a few days ago. Friend Code is in my signature, please feel free to add me and let me know so I can add you back in hopes that I can get some new stationery from you guys.

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@fishykipper I can't guarantee I'll remember which stationery you have, but I'll send a bunch.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

fishykipper

@SkywardLink98 Thanks so much man.
We're super Psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please send us the Animal Crossing Stationary if possible.

Thanks again

fishykipper

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic