821. Posted:

@private991
Please tell me the correct FC.
An error is over 4382-2596-6404.

MarioJPN

AuthorMessage

keynote

822. Posted:

@private991 if you read the first post at number 12 you can see it's not possible

** Art Academy has 2 versions (English & Japanese). The first one you get will be saved. But, if it doesn't match your region it will be overwritten
once you'll get the matching one. (i.e. If you got a NA device and recevied the JP one it will be saved but after getting the English one it will be
overwritten and will never be replaced again).

Edited on by keynote

keynote

AuthorMessage

katherinev

823. Posted:

@private991 im having the same problem as MarioJPN and its saying your 3ds code is invalid

katherinev

AuthorMessage

Mars_AltGr

824. Posted:

just asking is there a way to PM someone withouth writing in to the forum and wait till the one who is added see this message... 50% 50% chance.

Mars_AltGr

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3274-6137

AuthorMessage

Mars_AltGr

825. Posted:

private991 wrote:

First MarioJPN did you add me? I added u. And 2nd I am ready to send once you add me. Thnx.

pls respond if he has added you. ive add some people from here... but watin.

Mars_AltGr

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3274-6137

AuthorMessage

Private991

826. Posted:

Curiousfluke wrote:

Glad I found this place! I just bought my 3DS this past weekend and was wondering if there was a swap group for stationaries.

The only stationary I have so far is the (044) Japanese Animal Crossing one and can send that if someone needs it (@Keynote if you haven't gotten it yet)

I basically need everything anyone might be willing to send, but I covet the pokemon ones the most :3

Hey Curiousfluke, could you give that one u have and I will give a couple to u.

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: Private991

AuthorMessage

Private991

827. Posted:

Oh ..... I see the prob. It seems that we live in different areas so maybe the friend codes are region locked???
Sorry guys ;(

UPDATE!!!!!!!
found real prob entered code wrong sorry for confusing people
Real Code: 438225696404

Edited on by Private991

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2569-6404 | Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter: Private991

AuthorMessage

katherinev

828. Posted:

ok so now the ones i need are 7, 10, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 27-33, 35, 36, 38-51, 53-57, and 60
if anyone else could send me some through that would be really fab!!

katherinev

AuthorMessage

Kites

829. Posted:

heeey~ this thread is awesome
glad i decided to find some support for not receiving Special swapnotes, (even with Special feauture is ON)
after watching Nintendo Direct and hear they would send a special swapnote for Animal Crossing Release on USA But never knew i was missing ALMOST ALL OF THEM! D:

So if someone takes the time to do a community service :D and share them that would be awesome :D
ill leave my Friend Code

FC: 0817-3758-4257

Keep it Cool, Keep it Real~

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3758-4257 | Nintendo Network ID: KitesC

AuthorMessage

Private991

830. Posted:

Hello Kites, liking this? Anywho add me and I will add u and then give u stationary. Thnx

AuthorMessage

Kites

831. Posted:

private991 wrote:

Hello Kites, liking this? Anywho add me and I will add u and then give u stationary. Thnx

I just added you Bro, Thank you so much :D

Keep it Cool, Keep it Real~

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3758-4257 | Nintendo Network ID: KitesC

AuthorMessage

Private991

832. Posted:

Gonna add u right now..

AuthorMessage

catsrnice

833. Posted:

Just got a Mario and Donkey Kong stationary.
Truthfully I think the Animal crossing stationary was a little disappointing I was hoping for a skyline or something, but the Mario and Donkey Kong one is cool

catsrnice

AuthorMessage

Private991

834. Posted:

Thnx Katy! Did not expect u would send me some!

AuthorMessage

Private991

835. Posted:

catsrnice wrote:

Just got a Mario and Donkey Kong stationary.
Truthfully I think the Animal crossing stationary was a little disappointing I was hoping for a skyline or something, but the Mario and Donkey Kong one is cool

Could u give me that one please? ( once I know your friend code.)

Edited on by Private991

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

836. Posted:

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i didn't want to start a new thread.

i've used swapnote in the past and liked it except for the fact that some people just inundated me with notes, like 8 or 9/day. is there a way to only accept swapnotes from people you designate? do you have to accept them from everyone on your FL?

thanks much!

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

837. Posted:

@Private991

I added you! Just add me back and we can swap :)

I still only have the Animal Crossing stationary so anyone willing to toss me any extra stationary, I'd be gleeful!

Edited on by Curiousfluke

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

AuthorMessage

katherinev

838. Posted:

does anyone have the Japanese animal crossing stationery? was pretty gutted Europe isn't get the NA animal crossing stationery but luckily i got a friend to send it to me

katherinev

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

839. Posted:

@katherinev

I've got the Japanese version - heck, went ahead and got out of bed. I'm adding you now :)

Edited on by Curiousfluke

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

AuthorMessage

Private991

840. Posted:

Does anyone have mario and sonic stationary and nintendogs stationary?