3DS eShop Forum

Topic: eshop error 005-5964

Showing 1 to 13 of 13

AuthorMessage

Angelic_Lapras_King

1. Posted:

I keep getting this message when I try to log into the eShop. All my other things like Internet, Wi-Fi gaming and Spotpass still work, just no eShop. My nephew's 3DS can get into the eShop, so it must be my 3DS.

The last time I logged into the eShop was in a McDonalds as my Internet connection at home was playing up. A second visit there to log onto the eShop got me the same error message, but now my home connection is restored, that won't even get me into the eShop, so it could be that McDonalds Wi-Fi did something bad. I dunno. -_-;

Anyone know how to fix this? Contacted Nintendo of Europe yesterday, but since they take awhile to reply, figured I'd ask around in the meantime. If it comes to me having to send my 3DS off to be repaired, does anyone know what Nintendo's Repair Service is like in terms of service quality and how long they'll take to fix and send back my 3DS?

Angelic_Lapras_King

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2. Posted:

I know you're in EU, but it's ridiculously hard to find concrete information regarding error codes on the NoE site for some reason. this is what the NA site has to say about that error. Looks like if turning it off and on again hasn't worked, getting in touch with Nintendo proper is your only hope.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Angelic_Lapras_King

3. Posted:

Yeah, thanks. I was hoping many someone else had experienced the error or knew someone that did and knew what to do or whatnot. Still, thanks for replying.

Still, might be someone still out there still that knows. That or yeah, wait for NOE's slow response...

Angelic_Lapras_King

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

4. Posted:

why not try calling them instead of waiting for an e-mail? they've got a phone number listed on this page for support. if anyone can walk you through the process of either fixing your 3DS somehow or having a repair order put in, it's Nintendo's own support team :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Angelic_Lapras_King

5. Posted:

I'll give it a shot maybe tomorrow or Monday. ;)

Angelic_Lapras_King

AuthorMessage

Luffyrd

6. Posted:

you solved the problem with your 3DS?
i have the same problem error 005-5964

Luffyrd

AuthorMessage

ashikabir12

7. Posted:

Luffyrd wrote:

same here i called nintendo up they said that they cant even find the error on their system :/

ashikabir12

AuthorMessage

Luffyrd

8. Posted:

ashikabir12 wrote:

Luffyrd wrote:

same here i called nintendo up they said that they cant even find the error on their system :/

someone tell me hi send the 3DS to nintendo company and solved the problem.....
and has me worried, because it would be very expensive to send from my country.

Luffyrd

AuthorMessage

pokeking

9. Posted:

I and my friend got this error code too, and my friend tried to reset the 3DS system, but it won't solved the problem...
It's both very expensive to send from my country and very hard to contact...

Edited on by pokeking

pokeking

AuthorMessage

pokeking

10. Posted:

ashikabir12 wrote:

Luffyrd wrote:

even Nintendo said that they can'f fix, so what we can do now...

pokeking

AuthorMessage

Luffyrd

11. Posted:

anyone ?

Luffyrd

AuthorMessage

FlaygletheBagel

12. Posted:

I have the same problem but I'm getting an entirely different error code. I get 011-6533 instead, and when I go on the support website it tells me the 3DS is not connecting to an access point. Which makes no sense because I can play games online, I just can't connect to the eshop. Not sure what the deal is.

FlaygletheBagel

Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

AuthorMessage

pokeking

13. Posted:

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

I have the same problem but I'm getting an entirely different error code. I get 011-6533 instead, and when I go on the support website it tells me the 3DS is not connecting to an access point. Which makes no sense because I can play games online, I just can't connect to the eshop. Not sure what the deal is.

i can surf internet or play game online too, but no go to eshop
i had sent email to Nintendo, but they couldn't fix that error...

pokeking