Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 181 to 200 of 353

shingi_70

zezhyrule wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Same reason people camp overnight outside stores when a new game is being released.

Because they're stupid?

Pretty much. Never got the whole waiting outside thing. You could wait all freaking nightbut if i have a preorder i can walk in fornt of you and grab one.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

6ch6ris6

how do i save in the game???

i did the first two tutorials but not sign of saving.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

BenAV

Nearly Thursday here.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Why would you stay up all night to get a free game. Which will stay free for a long time.

Same reason people camp overnight outside stores when a new game is being released.

I wanted to wait in a line for the 3DS! But there were only three people including myself

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zezhyrule

lz20XX wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Why would you stay up all night to get a free game. Which will stay free for a long time.

I wanted to wait in a line for the 3DS! But there were only three people including myself

No one cares about your little gamestops in the middle of nowhere

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Aviator

TeeJay wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Protip: The game isn't going anywhere.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

BenAV

Aviator wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Protip: The game isn't going anywhere.

Yeah, I think it's safe to go to bed and wait till the morning assuming you won't sleep in till like March or something.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TeeJay

@BenAV I've already gone to bed and woken up already, lol. It's 11:02 AM here.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

BenAV

TeeJay wrote:

@BenAV I've already gone to bed and woken up already, lol. It's 11:02 AM here.

lol Well speaking of bed... It's 1:08am here so I should probably be going soon.

BenAV

LordJumpMad

Nintendo said that the download is limited!
If you don't get yours fast, it will be gone.
only 200 people can download it, so don't go to sleep or you will miss your chance, and never get the game!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

skywake

6ch6ris6 wrote:

how do i save in the game???

i did the first two tutorials but not sign of saving.

You have to beat a dungeon to save. Go to the dungeon select screen thingo and play through one of them. They're not to long, two floors, a boss battle, you get a key, a "score" screen and then it saves.

I would assume it's done that way so you can start a game with other players regardless of where you are. It's actually fairly clever....... even if it makes the single player experience a bit more limited.

edit: still haven't worked out how to do the retro skins................

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

TeeJay

KaiserGX wrote:

See, how who's laughing. When they wake up... they gonna be laying in their own puddle of tears.

o____o You don't actually.... believe him, do you?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

LordJumpMad wrote:

Nintendo said that the download is limited!
If you don't get yours fast, it will be gone.
only 200 people can download it, so don't go to sleep or you will miss your chance, and never get the game!

Well we're screwed

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.