DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Showing 541 to 560 of 950

AuthorMessage

Rensch

541. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Anyone want a Suicune? Level 40, I posted this in the trade thread, but either everyone hates Suicune or doesn't want to trade.

I want it badly.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

542. Posted:

no(sorry about the chain) pokemon games are easy enough as it is
EDIT:@turtlelink cool what is your friend code and what do you want in return?

Edited on by ganondwarf16

ganondwarf has always been short

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

543. Posted:

ganondwarf16 wrote:

no(sorry about the chain) pokemon games are easy enough as it is
EDIT:@turtlelink cool what is your friend code and what do you want in return?

I cant plat till friday, sorry, but do you want a starter pokemon? I have every one!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

544. Posted:

I know you said sunday and i'm patient and no thanks I have all starters already as well. I'm going to start a new game soon but I want a groudon first to keep on pearl and allow me to fight rayquaza on future playthroughs. So the only one I really care about is groudon and since i'm about to start a new game,(and thus re-collect the legendaries) I can give you virtually anything from heartgold

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

545. Posted:

ganondwarf16 wrote:

I know you said sunday and i'm patient and no thanks I have all starters already as well. I'm going to start a new game soon but I want a groudon first to keep on pearl and allow me to fight rayquaza on future playthroughs. So the only one I really care about is groudon and since i'm about to start a new game,(and thus re-collect the legendaries) I can give you virtually anything from heartgold

Oh, ok. But if you ever want to battle (or lose!) you have my friend code!

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Rensch

546. Posted:

ganondwarf16 wrote:

If that is the case, could you by any chance get me any of the following?:

Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Latios

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

UNC5052

547. Posted:

I finally recieved it today!!! It is epic!!! One question though. When can you start using the pokewalker? I just beat the first gym leader and am heading to Azalea town.

PSN- UNC5052

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

548. Posted:

You can use it as soon as you catch another pokemon. Put a Pokemon in the PC, then go to the menu. There will be a pokewalker option right under the "Start a new game" option.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

549. Posted:

@Rensch sure just give me your FC and send me what you don't want
@turtlelink actually after I start a new game i'll have to give you my new FC if you want to do that.(and rack up another 50 hours of game time)
EDIT: actually turtlelink, if you have a wii, we can swap codes and keep track of new codes that way if you want.

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

550. Posted:

Btw if you guys are wondering, I always do a quick playthrough when I first get a pokemon game to test features and content. I then start a new game to take slow and plan for those features.(in this case battle frontier, pokeathlon, embedded tower, etc)
Edit: btw a useful bit of information is that sleep inducing pokemon make legendaries ALOT easier and less time consuming to catch. I caught Zapdos on HG with my first ultra ball using hypnosis and false swipe. I'd recommend a pokemon with mean look or block for runners. Genger is great because it can use hypnosis afterwards.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

551. Posted:

ganondwarf16 wrote:

@Rensch sure just give me your FC and send me what you don't want
@turtlelink actually after I start a new game i'll have to give you my new FC if you want to do that.(and rack up another 50 hours of game time)
EDIT: actually turtlelink, if you have a wii, we can swap codes and keep track of new codes that way if you want.

All my codes are in my backlogg though.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

552. Posted:

i'm don't use backloggerys and am a bit of a noob. Where are the codes located?

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

553. Posted:

alright, when you go to my page, you'll see a huge awesome turtlelink banner. scroll down and it will say, "Now plaaying"
Then you should see a list of about 5 games. 2 of them are pokemon games (diamond and heartgold). Next to the name, you should see a globe. Move the mouse over it and it will show my Friend code and Name (Tish!). Hope that helps! :)

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

BL_Donth

554. Posted:

I'll probably go ahead and evolve my Magneton into a Magnezone but I have to transfer it to my Pearl version.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

555. Posted:

yeah that explains why I can't find it. My browser seems to mess up things like that for no reason. I still can't get it so can you please just post it. I actually found your code in a trading thread but it was wrong

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

556. Posted:

FC: 4898-8218-2530 Name: Tish <----HG
FC: 2149-9814-0529 Name: Tish <----Diamond

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

557. Posted:

thank you! Now we can trade whenever and btw what do you want in return for the groudon?

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

558. Posted:

w00t! I finally have my shiny new trinkets! Have been playing on and off all day just about, and am almost ready to tackle Falkner. Literally! All four members of my Pokemon party know Tackle! I just want to get Whiptop (male MAREEP) and Hardhed (male GEODUDE) to Lv. 10, and I'm all good to go. I was pleased about one thing...they kept the old GS feature of there being a 50% chance of getting a female starter! Now I can have Cinnamon (my CHIKORITA) breed more of her species without the need for a DITTO!

I am disappointed about one thing...my guide's not pickupable until Monday...but that gives me something to which I can look forward!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

559. Posted:

I defeated Red! Haha! Professor Oak then gave me a Kanto starter, I chose Charmander because he is the only one I didn't already have.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

y2josh

560. Posted:

@RWP: Sweet, didnt know that you got a Kanto starter once you defeated the first elite four :)

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371