Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 879

Crazygamerfreak

zezhyrule wrote:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Just got Lugia!!!
Now I am going to the Elite Four

This.

After wasting 30 Ultra Balls, with its health the lowest possible(I though I killed it), and sleeping, I wimped out and used my Master Ball instead of killing it, and waiting until after the Elite Four.

Well it took me four but I got a bad nature

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

RandomWiiPlayer

TurtleLink, I want to battle your Diamond version.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

UNC5052

I now have 2 badges and I just got the 2nd pichu. I don't want to use my pichu's because then that would just make the game easier. I am also not going to use my level 5 jirachi yet (I want a challenge all the way through rather than trading all of my good pokemon from diamond and platinum.)

My team so far is -
level 21 Qualiva
level 18 pidgeotto
level 8 mareep
level 6 sandshrew
level 1 togepi
and another pokemon that I forgot. I have obtained 16 pokemon and seen 37.

PSN- UNC5052

UNC5052

When you get to the point where you can get a hoenn starter I would suggest not getting torchic because you are able to get torchic on one of the pokewalker routes acording to Serebii

PSN- UNC5052

Toon_Link

@UNC5052
Yes, but you only get that Route through and event that hasn't come yet.

Toon_Link

Eel

using the masterball in a stationary legendary is a complete WASTE unless it is the last legend, you want it baddly or just dont care to use the masterball, you can just save the game before the battle and try again if you kill it/get bad nature/etc.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zezhyrule

abgar wrote:

using the masterball in a stationary legendary is a complete WASTE unless it is the last legend, you want it baddly or just dont care to use the masterball, you can just save the game before the battle and try again if you kill it/get bad nature/etc.

Thanks for sharing your info with the world, but it was late at night, and I didn't really care anyway.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Percentful

I always save my masterball just in case I come across a shiny.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

zezhyrule

@110%: A shiny Legend or any shiny?

(I still think all of these responses are hilarious. Who cares what I do with my game that I bought? )

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Blue_Cat

I never use my masterballs for some reason. I feel more accomplished catching it with another ball. As a result I have about 5 masterballs I've traded from old saves of my game.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

RandomWiiPlayer

I'll take 'em!

The Game.

Knux

I have plenty of masterballs from someone's used copy of Pokemon Diamond, but I only use master balls on legendaries. Anyway, my current party is:
Feraligator, Golem, Ho-oh, Umbreon, Alakazam, and Raikou with all of them at level 52 except Raikou who is almost at level 52. I'm at Kanto, it is been pretty easy overall through this game except for Clair and Lance. I have beaten Lt.Surge, and I have explored a good bit of Kanto, battling tons of trainers to level up my Pokemon. I have a question though:what is the easiest way to reach Pewter City? I was going to go through Diglett Cave, but a Snorlax is blocking the way. I want to reach Pewter City so I can obtain the Silverwing [or whatever it is called], so I can catch Lugia.

Knux

RandomWiiPlayer

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

I have plenty of masterballs from someone's used copy of Pokemon Diamond, but I only use master balls on legendaries. Anyway, my current party is:
Feraligator, Golem, Ho-oh, Umbreon, Alakazam, and Raikou with all of them at level 52 except Raikou who is almost at level 52. I'm at Kanto, it is been pretty easy overall through this game except for Clair and Lance. I have beaten Lt.Surge, and I have explored a good bit of Kanto, battling tons of trainers to level up my Pokemon. I have a question though:what is the easiest way to reach Pewter City? I was going to go through Diglett Cave, but a Snorlax is blocking the way. I want to reach Pewter City so I can obtain the Silverwing [or whatever it is called], so I can catch Lugia.

Here is what you do (Spoilers for who aren't this far in the game)
Okay, go to the city where Misty's gym is. If you played Pokemon Blue/Yellow/Red/Firered/Leafgreen, then you know where the powerplant is. Go there, they will say that they are shut down.

Now, go back to the city and into the Gym. A Team Rocket Grunt will be there. He will battle you, then run. He will be on the bridge to the north of the city. Go there, and he will tell you where the part he stole from the power plant is. Go get it, then go to the power plant and talk to the fat guy.

Then, go to Lavender Town and into the radio tower. Someone will give you a Kanto radio card for your PokeGear, and it has a PokeFlute channel. Now, go to the Snorlax, turn on the Pokeflute channel, and talk to it. It will attack you, then you can go through Diglett's Tunnel after the battle.

The Game.

ganondwarf16

I usually use my masterball for the only/most annoying runner in a game. In HG it was latias because of a higher speed stat than my gengar and a difficult level to not kill(35). So I said screw it and used my master ball.

ganondwarf has always been short

Percentful

zezhyrule wrote:

@110%: A shiny Legend or any shiny?

(I still think all of these responses are hilarious. Who cares what I do with my game that I bought? )

either.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Bassman_Q

I bought HeartGold on Monday and I got a FEMALE Cyndaquil as my starter

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

cheetahman91

Aren't these remakes of Gold and Silver? Ugh, the memories of first playing that. I think I'll politely pass.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

SSBbrawler08

Wow, I just got a shiny zubat in the safari zone!! What luck!! I haven't got a shiny pokemon in the wild since the Hoenn region!! AWESOME!!!!
Untitled

Edited on by SSBbrawler08

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

MrPanic

Lol, the Netherlands is getting scr*wed again. Apparently a big amount the Heart Gold copies that were going to be released tomorrow are corrupted so Nintendo is recalling all the copies of Pkmn and postponing the release the day before it was supposed to be released. :')

Since it's the HG versions that are mostly broken, I still have hope in buying SS tomorrow. Let's hope I'm lucky.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

GamerZack87

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

Wow, I just got a shiny zubat in the safari zone!! What luck!! I haven't got a shiny pokemon in the wild since the Hoenn region!! AWESOME!!!!
Untitled

That's funny, because I only ever caught one non-event Shiny, a PSYDUCK during my first playthrough of Pearl...which I've misplaced...and it had my only PIKACHU-coloured PICHU on it! Without that PICHU, I can't get the Spiky-Eared PICHU, and I've also blown my shot at catching CELEBI too! Out of MEW, CELEBI, JIRACHI, MANAPHY and SHAYMIN, CELEBI is the one for which I'm fondest! I should direct you to my request at this link:

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/ds/pokemon_auction?start=100

Thank you for your time!

I made this!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.