Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 879

Toon_Link

donth8 wrote:

3 more Kanto Badges left.

That's nothing, I've only got one left.

Toon_Link

RandomWiiPlayer

That's nothing, I've had all of them since yesterday.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Sneaker13

Well I have nothing . Still haven't received it yet. According to the store, it should have arrived today. I wait till tomorrow (maybe the post is late). I'm really bummed because I really look forward to this game.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

UNC5052

Sneaker13 wrote:

Well I have nothing . Still haven't received it yet. According to the store, it should have arrived today. I wait till tomorrow (maybe the post is late). I'm really bummed because I really look forward to this game.

I know how you feel. Mine still has not came from amazon.

PSN- UNC5052

sonic_brawler95

I have all Johto badges, and I'm fighting all the girls at the dance theater. Closer to Ho-ho, closer to the Elite Four!

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

SSBbrawler08

110percentful wrote:

Just curious, does anyone else do specific gender teams? In most of my games, I've only caught and used male pokemon. Just a quirk, but it kind of limited me.

I find my self doing that too, but recently I've tried to mix it up. I have three males and two females (Lapras and Nidoqueen).

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

ganondwarf16

I had collected all 16 badges and all legendaries(minus rayquaza) on sunday. Does anyone have a soul silver groudon? i'd like to trade for one. I can give you any legendary you want that is in heartgold in return. I just want one for my second playthrough. my FC is 3610 3237 7638

Edited on by ganondwarf16

ganondwarf has always been short

GamerZack87

w00t! One day to go! And it can't come fast enough!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Eel

A friend let me use his event arceus and i have the cuttest baby giratina in the world

oh, also, with all the trading and stuff i evolved my scyther, i hope i dont reget it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SSBbrawler08

I BEAT THE ELITE FOUR!!! WOOOOT!!
Man, battling Lance was epic!! Surprisingly, his Aerodactyl was the most annoying...stupid rock attacks.....
Right now, I just landed in Vermilion City.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Rensch

Sneaker13 wrote:

That's why I just wait until the European release. I couldn't be bothered to order the NA version so I could get it a week or two earlier, only to possibly find out it wasn't avaialbe just yet. I remember having to wait another painful week when my Diamond order was delayed but at least that was two months before it released in Holland.

But two weeks, oh well, I already played around a bit with the Japanese version last year anyway.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

GamerZack87

Twelve hours and fifteen minutes till EB Games opens it's (roller) doors!!!! Yippee!!!! I'm happy as a BLISSEY on its Birthday!!!!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

SpentAllMyTokens

UNC5052 wrote:

Sneaker13 wrote:

I know how you feel. Mine still has not came from amazon.

China Post!!! Untitled

It's been almost a week and a half, and it's only coming from Hong Kong. Grrr...maybe tomorrow.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

turtlelink

ganondwarf16 wrote:

I had collected all 16 badges and all legendaries(minus rayquaza) on sunday. Does anyone have a soul silver groudon? i'd like to trade for one. I can give you any legendary you want that is in heartgold in return. I just want one for my second playthrough. my FC is 3610 3237 7638

Well, since i am a gaming expert chuckle i should be able to trade with you by sunday!
Whoops! thought you meant you where trading groudon! I cant cause i have HG. Sorry

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Blue_Cat

110percentful wrote:

Just curious, does anyone else do specific gender teams? In most of my games, I've only caught and used male pokemon. Just a quirk, but it kind of limited me.

Only once, during a Ruby play through.

44 hours in with 92 pokemon, but I've still not beat the 8th gym leader. I'm waiting for the Safari Warden to call me and tell me he's updated the Safari zone again, so I can catch a Houndour. Is there something I need to do to trigger that call, or do I just have to wait?

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

Percentful

I have another curious question: Do any of you EV train or IV breed?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Rensch

Blue_Cat wrote:

110percentful wrote:

Only once, during a Ruby play through.

44 hours in with 92 pokemon, but I've still not beat the 8th gym leader. I'm waiting for the Safari Warden to call me and tell me he's updated the Safari zone again, so I can catch a Houndour. Is there something I need to do to trigger that call, or do I just have to wait?

Beat the Elite Four I think. I remember there was something similar in Emerald where you could open up new areas after beating the Elite Four and Champion.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

RandomWiiPlayer

Anyone want a Suicune? Level 40, I posted this in the trade thread, but either everyone hates Suicune or doesn't want to trade.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.