Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 880

Blue_Cat

3 day minimum, but it depends on where It's shipping from/to.

KK, going to get mine now : DDDDDD

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

UNC5052

The seller is Amazon which I think is in California and it ships to NC.

PSN- UNC5052

UNC5052

Yes and I must wait days for this...

PSN- UNC5052

CH405K1N6

(Been a while since I've posted, hasn't it?)

I only have to wait two days to get mine.

(And I bet I'm the only one who's excited to have finally gotten a Jirachi without cheating yesterday )

Uh oh. He's back.

Buster13

So, I'm just jumping in here, but I just picked up my copy of SoulSilver and I couldn't help but notice the game card was darker than most DS cards. Where they are usually gray, this one is jet black. Has anyone else notice this?

Anyway, I'm staring it up now. I expect the nostalgia to begin flowing any second now.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

OsoOto

Buster: Most likely for the PokeWalker.

Well, I got it at like 10:00 AM today, and have been playing ever since. It's definitely fun and feels fresh, even after coming from games like Diamond and Pearl. The PokeWalker was a bit confusing to set up (you need to put the pokemon inside the PC) and for you.. erherm "cheaters".. you can't shake to count footsteps/watts. I tried. Only steps will truly activate it, and having it in your pocket is good enough for the sensitivity.

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

sonic_brawler95

Its the infra-red senser in the cart, ya know, for the Pokewalker.

Yes, it is glorious, I just beat the first gym. I'm gonna take my time on this game, so I'm at 3 hours of gameplay. It looks so amazing. ;_;

I traded my Pikachu colored Pichu over and hope to make it to the forest today.The Pokewalker is really neat.

Well, Imma go play it s'more.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

mastersworddude

Man I really need to go to BestBuy and get my pre-ordered copy!

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Adam016

I still need to go to Target...I hope they aren't sold out.

Adam016

RandomWiiPlayer

I got a DS and this game today. It is a fantastic game.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

OsoOto

Adam016: I don't think so.. there was a nice big box at my local Gamestop with bunches of HG/SS boxes _ But again, the early bird gets the Ho-Oh.

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

OsoOto

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Its the infra-red senser in the cart, ya know, for the Pokewalker.

Yes, it is glorious, I just beat the first gym. I'm gonna take my time on this game, so I'm at 3 hours of gameplay. It looks so amazing. ;_;

I traded my Pikachu colored Pichu over and hope to make it to the forest today.The Pokewalker is really neat.

Well, Imma go play it s'more.

How do you trade over Jirachi and Pichu to HeartGold?

Aviator

Get 2 DS', and trade them.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

zezhyrule

Here is the SoulSilver boxart if anyone cares to see it(taken with DSi camera).
Untitled

Sorry for bad quality!
The Pokewalker is very shiny!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Blue_Cat

Okay, I absolutely love this game! I love all the subtle effects, like when you're in front of a windmill in New Bark town, the sound fades so you can hear it. Everything is so cool.

I trained my Chikorita to level 10, but now that I could trade the first member of my real team over, Chikorita's going in the box soon.
(For anyone who cares, it's a female oddish named Hips. I'm going to evolve it into a bellossum, but first I need to train it from level one :l)

One last thing: THIS GAME RULES!!!

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

OsoOto

How do you trade? This is really confusing.. I tried the GTS in Goldenrod City but you have to know the pokemon before you can trade it with the other DS. Is it the Mystery Gift option on both menus?

Blue_Cat

I used the Union room in the pokemon center. I traded Hips (my Oddish) over from pokemon Pearl, which was playing on my other DS.

I'm not even at Goldenrod City yet, so you can do this pretty early (I could right after I got the pokeballs).

Update on Hips: Now level 5; regular starter level

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

OsoOto

Ah. Well, my Quilava (I wanted Chikorita but it had too many disadvantages) is 30 so far, and I'm pounding through Morty's gym _ This game revives my beautiful, young (I've only played Diamond in 2009) memories of Pokemon. I just miss getting the EXP Share early in the game.. my Togepi and Sandshrew are only level 12! ><

almostnacho

I'm getting HeartGold in a few hours OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.