Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 880

BL_Donth

Hey Toon Link.
After the games come out, will you be changing the name of this topic to "Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver Discussion/Friend Codes Thread"?
I doubt we need to make another one.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Blue_Cat

I have a question for you, guys. Which version of pokemon is going to be your 'home' version. I mean, are you going to try to complete the pokedex in HGSS using platinum, or the pokedex in platinum using HGSS? Or are you just playing the games, and you don't care about completing the pokedex?

For me, I'm going to trade my pokemon from pearl over to HG and try to get as many pokemon as I can on that version.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

ganondwarf16

pearl is my storage version for any pokemon I catch that are worth keeping when I start a new game

ganondwarf has always been short

Adamant

Blue_Cat wrote:

I mean, are you going to try to complete the pokedex in HGSS using platinum, or the pokedex in platinum using HGSS?

Both. Duh. Pearl, too.

Adamant

Toon_Link

@donth8
No, this is a pretty popular thread so I'm not gonna get it locked with the Friend Codes thing.
But I'll probably change the name to "The Unofficial Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread".

Toon_Link

bluecat

Toon+Link wrote:

bluecat wrote:

Toon+Link wrote:

As well you shouldn't bluecat.

Shouldn't play HeartGold this week or shouldn't write my essays? XD

Shouldn't write your essays.

Well I'm gonna dedicate two days to doing at least one essay, one to to do the readings and the other to write it. Then the rest of the break is for HeartGold! That's fair, right? And responsible too. Yes. 'nods'

'coughs'

LESS THAN A DAY NOW!

Edited on by bluecat

just another day...

Toon_Link

bluecat wrote:

Well I'm gonna dedicate two days to doing at least one essay, one to to do the readings and the other to write it. Then the rest of the break is for HeartGold! That's fair, right? And responsible too. Yes. 'nods'

'coughs'

LESS THAN A DAY NOW!

RESPONSIBILITY ALERT! RESPONSIBILITY ALERT!
Just kidding that sounds good.

Toon_Link

RabidPikachu

I've been a pokemon fan since the games came out in the states. I'm getting soul silver and I'm gonna get Cyndaquil as my starter. It'll be nice to play the first pokemon remake since fire red and leaf green. Though I wish they would make a remake to yellow.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

sonic_brawler95

I should write a book report that is due on monday, but I'm way too excited.

I almost have every pokemon on my pearl, but I think I'll try to fill up my Dex on HG, since I know I'll be playing it alot.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Blue_Cat

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

I almost have every pokemon on my pearl, but I think I'll try to fill up my Dex on HG, since I know I'll be playing it alot.

You should do what I'm doing, and finish the essay today. That way, you have all of tomorrow to play, and you don't need to fret about finishing it Sunday, when you want to be playing pokemon

Speaking of which, I should get back to that essay... D:

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

RandomWiiPlayer

Buying a DS for this game, can't wait.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

sonic_brawler95

Blue_Cat wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

You should do what I'm doing, and finish the essay today. That way, you have all of tomorrow to play, and you don't need to fret about finishing it Sunday, when you want to be playing pokemon

Naaaaaa.

I'm allowed to go to Kmart after church in the morning tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

EDIT: I leave for church in about an hour, so I'll have Heartgold in about 3 hours. :3

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

Blue_Cat

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Blue_Cat wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Naaaaaa.

I'm allowed to go to Kmart after church in the morning tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

EDIT: I leave for church in about an hour, so I'll have Heartgold in about 3 hours. :3

Finnished my Essay! Gamestop opens right as my church finishes, so HeartGold will be in my hands in 3 hours, 17 minutes, and 38 Seconds!

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

sonic_brawler95

YES! Got Heartgold!!!
Gonna go play it now! Must see how the Pokewalker works. See ya next week! lol

LzWinky

Hopefully chikorita will work this time around

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

bluecat

Got it a few hours ago at Gamestop. It's so glorious. ;_;

Untitled

Edited on by bluecat

just another day...

Blue_Cat

@bluecat
Lol, at first I though "How does such a large instruction manual fit is such a small box?"

Oh Sigh. Unfortunately, I still must wait to be united with my fated copy. Oh, how I do yearn for my Heart of Gold /EndDramatics

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

UNC5052

Mine has to ship from amazon. Any idea on how long that will take?

PSN- UNC5052

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.