Forums

Topic: Post your Flipnote animations here!

Posts 701 to 720 of 762

Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Nintendork

I'll add audio later.

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

Scarecrow

This is my 3rd Flipnote but many hours of fun went into making it. I hope you like it. It runs really smoothly on a DSi but you may need to watch it twice on a PC to get the best results.

Scarecrow

Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Bankai

Scarecrow wrote:

This is my 3rd Flipnote but many hours of fun went into making it. I hope you like it. It runs really smoothly on a DSi but you may need to watch it twice on a PC to get the best results.

Good one. I really liked that one

My partner borrowed my DS. I get it back to find a whole bunch of cute animations _ First one:

Bankai

A small tribute to a man (and film in Dirty Dancing) that has had a major impact on my life.

Lassenwolf

3ds-4940-5665-1458
360-wolfcreek
psn-gun_stringer
wiiu-lassenwolf

Twitter:

tylero09

Well I haven't posted anything here for ages (since my dancing egg-thang) and hadn't really touched flipnote since, but last night I was watching tv and knocked up this one in between the adverts
Enjoy!

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Taya

Don't forget to go to the site and add stars if you like an animation (not just mine but any of these). Stars themselves are pretty pointless, but a popular Flipnote will remain on the front page longer and thus more people will see it. I want the front page to be full of great animations. I'm starting to notice slightly fewer petitions as it is.

Here's my newest one. It's not an animation really; just a song with a slideshow of art. I couldn't storyboard anything to match the song that I'm capable of animating.

Edited on by Taya

Taya

tylero09

Well it's only been a few days since my last one, I think the flipnote bug has sunk it's teeth in once again!
He's another short one I finished up yesterday
[flipnote:9BDA5F6031CF1F3E:CF1F3E_09209FEFE8278_003]

Scarecrow

Just Released, hope you like it.

You need to see it on a DSi because its a permanent loop which sort of makes the point.

Edited on by Scarecrow

Scarecrow

tylero09

@iphys lol, loving the speedy tetris Untitled

@Roopa132 love the character at the start, and the hand thing is excellent Coming soon eh... I wait with anticipation

@Scarecrow Clever It works well on loop

Scarecrow

Thanks @tylero09

Here is another loop. Always much better seen on the DSi.

Scarecrow

Nintendork

IMO, one of my best yet.

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

Bassman_Q

I'm starting a new series that makes fun of Bird N' Beans in a way: [ugomemo:5006C12031CD2D7E:CD2D7E_091FF4A00CF30_001]

Episode 3 will probably come soon, and so will Episode 4 of The Life of a Tree.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bankai

Some new ones:

Bassman_Q

So what u guys think of my FN? (Sorry, but I want to know since nobody's commenting on them at Hatena.)

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

SMZ2
My best yet please give stars and comment on my video thanks

Mod at http://dsihub.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.