Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,621

bloodofgore

The megaman game really shows what can be done. Think of what petit computer will be like in a span of one year. Think of all the cools games that will come out. I can almost guarantee a version of minecraft will come out. I wouldn't doubt if a 3-D game came out.

bloodofgore

GrabSomeEyes

bloodofgore wrote:

The megaman game really shows what can be done. Think of what petit computer will be like in a span of one year. Think of all the cools games that will come out. I can almost guarantee a version of minecraft will come out. I wouldn't doubt if a 3-D game came out.

Minecraft is really stretching it, but there have already been 3D games on PetitComputer, my favorite being the Japanese port of Olion that came out all the way back in May.
http://www.geocities.jp/tiny_yarou/petitcom/olion.html
Edit: This really should be on the other forum, but since I'm posting QR codes it might as well stay.
So! Here are the creator's other works as well: http://www.geocities.jp/tiny_yarou/petitcom/nangra.html , http://www.geocities.jp/tiny_yarou/petitcom/music.html
And here are some of their videos showing other things they've done: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB119D98B5D81C4D1
Someone might have already posted them, considering their age, but they're great and I honestly don't know why I didn't post these a month ago.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

Discostew

Was gonna make mention that I have them available directly from my website, but looks like you beat me to the punch.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Linput

id just like to announce that im making SALLY for OS's. It is called SALLY OS, and is basically a help/ guide for your OS. plz tell me if you want me to make you one for your os.

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

I am also announcing that i am making an OS called JESTER OS.

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

portealmario

Can someone tell me if my os is buggy, cus I was testing it today and found it to be rather buggy
Edit:It has to do with saving files, I am working on fixing it
Edit again:@linput I would like one for mine after it's fixed

Edited on by portealmario

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

GrabSomeEyes

portealmario wrote:

Can someone tell me if my os is buggy, cus I was testing it today and found it to be rather buggy
Edit:It has to do with saving files, I am working on fixing it
Edit again:@linput I would like one for mine after it's fixed

I think your first three QR codes in your newest update are all the same.
Also, two things, you might want to delete your double post (or one of them anyhow, though the first three QR codes need to be fixed), and @Linput14 when making announcements or asking for requests, try to keep it in the main forum, this one still is mostly for QR codes.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

Spagem

I love that Megaman 2 one. Do you know if he is going to make a full version?

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Discostew

mega wrote:

That is my goal, but whether that can be done is yet to be seen, as there are many more game mechanics that need to be implemented. I'm in the process of a some-what full rewrite for better code/data organization and less slowdown.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Spagem

Discostew wrote:

mega wrote:

That is my goal, but whether that can be done is yet to be seen, as there are many more game mechanics that need to be implemented. I'm in the process of a some-what full rewrite for better code/data organization and less slowdown.

WOW! Your like my hero. XD Discostew is a genius! ( just saying )

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

I wish I could learn BASIC but I already use the JavaScript game making language. It was hard enough learning one language, but learning two? Impossible. XD ( Impossible for me. ) ( I'm only 14 so never got a chance to learn BASIC )

Spagem

Spagem

I could not get any other QR codes to scan besides the first. @portealmario

Spagem

Spagem

I'm confused how to use the sprite maker in petit computer? Could any of you guys give me a link somewhere that will show me how?

Spagem

Spagem

I found a Nyan Cat one on Youtube. But the credit does NOT go to me! Here is the QR codes.
Untitled

Spagem

swordx

mega wrote:

I'm confused how to use the sprite maker in petit computer? Could any of you guys give me a link somewhere that will show me how?

This thread is strictly for QR codes. Please (try) to put questions and comments and whatever else in the other Petit Computer threads.

swordx

portealmario

@mega update is coming that fixes everything, I knew it couldn't be done in a day

meng 😐

portealmario

Oh no, that page is in anather castle!

meng 😐

Spagem

I'll look forward to it. @portealmario

Spagem

bloodofgore

I have made great advancements on Vype.

-Ability to have image backgrounds
-Ability to change the background color (if you don't like the image)
-Turn music on or off
-PetitPet
-Calculator (modded so you don't have to reload Vype)
-Notepad (Having trouble with saving notes)
-Tell date and time on the menu
-SoundBox
-MinecraftWiki

And this is only V.1.0! I will release the QR code when I get an SD card.

bloodofgore

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.