Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,621

GrabSomeEyes

@portealmario Please, try to keep questions to the other thread, most people on here won't respond to questions about Petit Computer in general on this thread, and this will be my last time responding to one.
In "Data Management" in Petit Computer, click on "Save to SD Memory Card", select the program, confirm the name and it will tell you where on your SD card the files are placed (should be something like privatedsappINSERTFILEHEREFILENAMEMOREFILEYSTUFF.PTC
Take your SD card out of your DS, put it in your computer (if you have an SD card slot), go onto My Computer, select the SD card, find your file on the SD card, go to this website and upload them http://smileboom.com/special/ptcm2/qrmaker/en_us/qrmaker.html
Get your QR Codes and upload them online if you feel confident enough. Cheers, now no more questions on this thread please!
Edit: @ramstrong Just tried Apple Picker 2.0, beautiful! Major suggestion over everything else though would be polishing up the control scheme, at your own pace of course, it's good as it is, it just feels a bit unresponsive (trust me, I've played WAY more unresponsive games, yours is alright).

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

portealmario

Sorry, I was just having trouble getting a qr code for my program,

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

Linput

well, not tons of data, but SOME data

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

Sally OS BETA is out qr code real soon

Edited on by Linput

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

ramstrong

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Major suggestion over everything else though would be polishing up the control scheme, at your own pace of course, it's good as it is, it just feels a bit unresponsive (trust me, I've played WAY more unresponsive games, yours is alright).

Glad you like it! I remember some stickiness with control in the beginning. So thank you for pointing it out. Here's the fix. I managed to snake my way through some complicated path no problem. Although I don't know whether this is because the control is fixed or because I'm so used to testing my own game. New record, BTW, Level 23 in 666 seconds!

@GAMELOOP
'VSYNC 15:GOSUB @SETB2
VSYNC 15:GOSUB @SETB5

@SETB5 :'QUICK RESPONSE
INBUTTON$="":Z=BUTTON(0):IF !Z THEN RETURN
IF Z AND 1 THEN INBUTTON$="U":RETURN
IF Z AND 2 THEN INBUTTON$="D":RETURN
IF Z AND 4 THEN INBUTTON$="L":RETURN
IF Z AND 8 THEN INBUTTON$="R":RETURN
IF Z AND 16 THEN INBUTTON$="R":RETURN
IF Z AND 32 THEN INBUTTON$="D":RETURN
IF Z AND 64 THEN INBUTTON$="U":RETURN
IF Z AND 128 THEN INBUTTON$="L":RETURN
RETURN

@NEXTSPACE
'MC=INSTR("UDLRYXBA",INBUTTON$)
'IF INBUTTON$!="" AND MC>=0 THEN M$=MID$("UDLRLUDR",MC,1)

IF INBUTTON$!="" THEN M$=INBUTTON$

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Eel

Hi, once they're fully grown, face them and press A to pick them up, then take them to the basket in front of your house and press A again to drop them.
If you hear a "BING!", it means you did it correctly.

The money will be given to you the next day.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ramstrong

Morphtroid wrote:

Hi, once they're fully grown, face them and press A to pick them up, then take them to the basket in front of your house and press A again to drop them.
If you hear a "BING!", it means you did it correctly.

The money will be given to you the next day.

I think that qualifies as FAQ. Ever think of editing the description to include the above instruction?

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Shadow1364

Hello all people! I just made my first program. It is called ATOM an is an artificial inteligence-like game, inspired by SALLY, which was also posted here. I would realy like some comments on what you think of it . Here it is.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/atom1qr.png/
The password is ATOM

Edited on by Shadow1364

FC: 1934-1622-0902

Linput

going to finish SALLY OS for GALAXY OS when GALAXY OS version 2.0 comes out.

Linput

Shadow1364 wrote:

Hello all people! I just made my first program. It is called ATOM an is an artificial inteligence-like game, inspired by SALLY, which was also posted here. I would realy like some comments on what you think of it . Here it is.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/atom1qr.png/
The password is ATOM

wow I really like this!

portealmario

Untitled

Untitled
Here is my OS! Version 0.5.0(some ideas stolen from hunter os)
The name is an inside joke. Hope you like it! Updates are coming!

Edited on by portealmario

meng 😐

portealmario

Untitled

Untitled
this probably is easier to acan

meng 😐

bloodofgore

I am announcing a new OS coming out.
I call it Vype OS Mobile, so far, I have a calculator and a notepad app. I plan on adding more apps to it soon.

bloodofgore

portealmario

@neoxid500 It is pretty cool

I have somehow finished of awesome^os v1.0.0 in less tan a day.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
changelog:new options menu
notes app
bgm
custom username and password
and sadly, not a changed info page, forgot about that :/

hope you likeit!
please give me your opinions!

meng 😐

GrabSomeEyes

@neoxid500 Awesome! It really shows what Petit Computer is capable of... of course with a lot of time and effort though.
Been waiting to see it for a while. Too bad I can't get MM2 to work anymore to compare it. Ah well.
@portealmario Testing your OS right now!
Edit: ...I couldn't get any QR codes after the first one to work.
Edit: Anyhow, I did try v 0.5 now, and it's... well... awesome. From the looks of this forum and the community in general you'll have a lot of competition however.
I like the Change OS option too, I just try picturing a "Change to Mac" option on a PC. Funny, actually.
Edit: @Shadow1364 Ha ha! I love it!

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

neoxid500

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

@neoxid500 Awesome! It really shows what Petit Computer is capable of... of course with a lot of time and effort though.
Been waiting to see it for a while. Too bad I can't get MM2 to work anymore to compare it. Ah well.
Edit: Anyhow, I did try v 0.5 now, and it's... well... awesome. From the looks of this forum and the community in general you'll have a lot of competition however.
I like the Change OS option too, I just try picturing a "Change to Mac" option on a PC. Funny, actually.

Just to be clear it's not my game XD
Edit: Also can someone be awesome and post the QR codes somewhere? Really sorry, because I know it's a lot of QR codes, but I can't open ZIP files on my comp

Edited on by neoxid500

neoxid500

GrabSomeEyes

neoxid500 wrote:

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Just to be clear it's not my game XD
Edit: Also can someone be awesome and post the QR codes somewhere? Really sorry, because I know it's a lot of QR codes, but I can't open ZIP files on my comp

Yeah, I know, I'm just excited for it's release. Hopefully it gets more updates and the creator doesn't give up at this point.
It's going to probably still take a LOT more work to get it to be a true port of the game though.
Also, I would, but I don't necessarily feel right posting them without the creator's permission, sorry.
Why can't you open ZIP files, do you have WinRAR or 7Zip? If not, get one of the two (or both, I like having options), and download the zip file for WinRAR or the 7zip file for 7zip.

portealmario

@GragSomeEyes ha!
Edit: I appreciate that you would want to try it out

That megaman game is crazy, That creator has som real skill and dedication

Edited on by portealmario

meng 😐

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.