Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 9,620

Eel

I'm pretty sure there's a way to set the sound channel where you want your music code to perform, but I'm not sure how.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Discostew

Within the MML script, you can designate a sound channel with ":x", where x=0,1,...,6,7 (so 8 channels total)

Ex.

":0CDEFGA:1DEFGAB" - this will play with one channel from C to A, and another from D to B

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

bigdog00

Ok, I'm so sorry about the qr codes. It should be Up in a few. It took all night to upload the video from our iPad. I am sorry that it took so long it says 30 minutes but it's probably only going to be 15.

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

bigdog00

There will be two different texture packs. you can choose whichever one you want and I will post The different ones in the description.

bigdog00

In advance, I want to apologize for the bad sound effects as in petit computer they're not very many good ones to choose from. The Gun sound is a snare drum Although it does not sound that bad. I also have very many menu sound effects, but they are not very many to choose from like I said so they're not perfect. So far it has an energy sword (mostly working), a machine gun, and a pistol. I am working hard to add a needler, add jumping, and add grenades. Right now it is version 1.5 Alpha. I've updated this thing so many times overnight. There is a So called animation for the energy sword which actually is not that bad either. this game could turn into something very nice but I need a lot of help If it will.

bigdog00
If you want to watch and see if its worth a few scans

IAmSpike

I can't scan the QR codes...

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

bigdog00

sorry, let me post better ones...

bigdog00

please give me 5 minutes...

bigdog00

ok, I am uploading them now

bigdog00

check my channel in a little. if its not up there, I will upload them FOR SURE tonight. I am sorry...

IAmSpike

Please try to stop multi-posting like this. Don't you know how to use the Untitled button?

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

damolii

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, even though i have read all the pages. I just wanted to be noticed. Anyway, I need help. How can i reset a button's functions. Like, I made A so that it start the text of the whole game, but I also want it to make my sprite appear. However when i do that, it goes back to the text. after the sprite appears. Help please. And hi .......
btw Morphtroid, for your updated petit farm on petitwikia, do i have to scan all the qr codes or the ones starting at the "new v1.1" sign???

Edited on by damolii

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

bigdog00

Sorry everyone I will try not to double post. The link to the QR codes is: http://youtu.be/Ezlpzb0w9q0

Edited on by bigdog00

swordx

bigdog00 wrote:

Sorry everyone I will try not to double post. The link to the QR codes is: http://youtu.be/Ezlpzb0w9q0

Just a small question: What does randomly shooting skeletons have to do with Halo? Just wondering.

swordx

Hairmanban19

i can not scan the QR codes

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

Philip wrote:

When I got a music synthesiser that was 90 QRs, I didn't care.

Trust me, my game will have more QR codes than that. But don't worry, I think you'll enjoy it.

i can not wait for dungeon adventure 2 swordx and i do not care how many QR codes i will have to scan.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

Philip wrote:

When I got a music synthesiser that was 90 QRs, I didn't care.

Trust me, my game will have more QR codes than that. But don't worry, I think you'll enjoy it.

i can not wait for dungeon adventure 2 swordx and i do not care how many QR codes i will have to scan.

Just a little bit of clarification: The game isn't Dungeon Adventure 2, it's just going to be the final version of Dungeon Adventure. Dungeon Adventure 2 will be similar to the 2D Metroid games. I hope you enjoy it when it's finished. I know that there's a guarantee that more than half of it is finished, as the limit is 9999 lines of coding, and the game is past 5000.

swordx

bigdog00

swordx wrote:

bigdog00 wrote:

Just a small question: What does randomly shooting skeletons have to do with Halo? Just wondering.

well, untill I get the skeletons to act like grunts (half inteligent, half stupid) then it will be a lot more like halo. for now, it is only developers as you can see, so it just a concept. I am going to try to make a seperate application to be like forge world, wonder how that would work though.....
anyway, I have a new version where the Campaign saving and loading finally works, as well as another level. I will upload the QR codes soon

Edited on by bigdog00

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic