Forums

Topic: Dsiware predictions thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 316

akacesfan

I know that Tic Tac Toe game is coming. Exciting! complete sarcasm

Go Leafs Go!

rosemo

@sonic_brawler95: I think the Nintendo website has Ivy the Kiwi listed at 500 points. Does that sound better? I agree that the three announced will be the three we get. I just hope that Cave Story sells for no more than 800 when it comes out. I'm worried that with the success of Shantae that DSiWare developers will start upping the price of their games. I could be just paranoid though. I just don't like paying more than $8 for a downloadable handheld game, no matter how good it is.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

AnotherVisitor

I'm mainly waiting for the DoDoGo! sequel. There hasn't been as much as a screenshot so far though, so it probably won't drop tomorrow.

AnotherVisitor

sonic_brawler95

rosebud wrote:

@sonic_brawler95: I think the Nintendo website has Ivy the Kiwi listed at 500 points. Does that sound better? I agree that the three announced will be the three we get. I just hope that Cave Story sells for no more than 800 when it comes out. I'm worried that with the success of Shantae that DSiWare developers will start upping the price of their games. I could be just paranoid though. I just don't like paying more than $8 for a downloadable handheld game, no matter how good it is.

Yeah that does sound better. I agree with you with the success of Shantae bringing more expensive DSiWare thought, but I think we may be parinoid. But I'm gonna be brutally honest, I have an extra 1400 points just in case Cave story is 1000 or more, either way, I'm willing to buy it.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

joek0

Confirmed for Oct 25 from nintendo.com.

Go! Go! Island Rescue!
Spot the Difference
Go Series: Defenser Wars

joek0

sonic_brawler95

Hm, looks like I may download Ivy the Kiwi? mini since none of those games really interest me, but it seems like a decent week, I suppose.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

cheapogamer4life

joek0 wrote:

Confirmed for Oct 25 from nintendo.com.

Go! Go! Island Rescue!
Spot the Difference
Go Series: Defenser Wars

I didn't care how Ninty didn't surprise us with a unannounced game last week so I hope this won't be the case for our next DSiware update.
On that note I'll go with NFS:N for the 3 straight week :/

Edit:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

rosebud wrote:

I just hope that Cave Story sells for no more than 800 when it comes out. I could be just paranoid though. I just don't like paying more than $8 for a downloadable handheld game, no matter how good it is.

just in case Cave story is 1000 or more, either way, I'm willing to buy it.

Agreed.

Wouldn't be so bad if Cave Story sold for 1000 points in the Wiiware shop because theirs no way they would sell both vesions for the same price(right?). As it doesn't its hard to be certain that Ninty of America won't try to up the nps to 1000 points for the DSiware version.

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Birdman

So we've apparently got the releases for the 25th. but not for the 18th? Either that's hysterical or we're getting nothing next week. Nothing has me interested besides more G.G games and Cave Story, and Jelly Kingdoms is nowhere near supposed to be out.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

rosemo

I predict Discolight for next week. Time to party!

rosemo

jdarrell

I can see the EU release of Flashlight being broken into three parts for North America:

Flashlight - 200 points
SOS - 500 points
Discolight - 1000 points

Edit: Wait, Discolight is an actual separate game? I had blocked it from my memory and assumed it was a mode within Flashlight.

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

JohnWalrus

At some point, I predict that Konami will make a Castlevania game for the DsiWare... I hope.

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

cheapogamer4life

I predict a pretty bad week (other then Cave Story for 800np's)for next weeks update.

Birdman

I'm cautiously hoping for the next G.G game. If they continue at the release rate they're going at (on every 6 weeks-2 months, by my calculations), the next one should be right around the corner. I'll still be fine with Cave Story though.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LEGEND_MARIOID

I hope the EU get tetris party live soon

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

rosemo

Well, we know that Cave Story, Frenzic and Spot It! Challenge are on the way on Monday. I predict DodoGo! Challenge to round out what we will be a good week for DSiWare. The fourth game could be a G.G. series game, but I do predict that we get four games.

rosemo

jdarrell

Giving this a bump because like Slidecage said Nintendo has been giving more info about upcoming DSiWare than they used to.

jdarrell

slidecage

Thinking of picking up 3 games in the next 2 weeks

only bad thing is dont have wifi so need to go to hot spot dont know go tomorrow or wait till next monday

the 3 games

this monday

The seller --- 500 pts

You are a down and out big time boss in the small time since your company was forced into bankruptcy by an underhand competitor that stooped lower than even you would dare.
Of course revenge is a dish best served over a drink at the high class gentleman’s club. This is where the game will take place to rebuild your fortune and show your competitor who really is boss.
This is a witty card game with a few simple rules to test your intelligence.
Starting with a small amount of resources, money and action cards, try to use action cards to step cunningly forward until you have sold all your resources to others.
Set strategies in motion to increase your resources in value as one of the ways to win. But don’t forget your ultimate goal is to introduce your competitors to bankruptcy.

GLORY DAYS ---- 200 pts
Create your symphony of chaos!
TIME TO GET TOUGH!
The howling sandstorms blaze across the barren plains.
A violent storm is brewing on the horizon.
Get ready to repel the waves of enemies amidst the finely orchestrated chaos.

EXPERIENCE 3D COMBAT ACTION
As the ground trembles, artillery is being massed in the distance.
If you are outnumbered by the enemy, move your units to high ground for a strategic advantage.

VERSATILITY, RESPONSIVENESS
Use your AAA to shoot down enemy planes, fight off tanks with your guns and sink subs with your missile launchers.
Master the battlefield by using the "Big One", a gun that will terrify and cause devastation among all units, enemies and friends alike.

MORE INTENSE, MORE TACTICAL
Expect your units to suffer losses under enemy fire! Repair and improve them because the show must go on.
When the dust settles, you may have attained glory, even if the battle is lost.

SPECIAL FEATURES
3D field management
60 frames/second 3D engine
Dynamic music
Up to 300 units in real time!

Jan 24

airport mania non stop flights - 200 pts

Jan 31
Mahjong ---- 200 pts

slidecage

cheapogamer4life

Really looking forward to Airport Mania even though its a idevice port it looks really fun. Just hope it doesn't get repetitive as quick as Flight Control did.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.