Forums

Topic: DsiWare 11/9/09 Predictions?

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

Grumble

So, this weeks offerings left a little to be desired... what do you think is coming up next week?

I want MyNotebook, 2-in-1 Solitaire, Art Style: Intersect and UNO. What about the rest of you guys?

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Gameflame21

I think Art Style: Intersect, and Uno will be out next week.
I would like to see MyNotebook (so much for October), and the highly not anticipated tennis game.

Gameflame21

Xkhaoz

Solitare 2-in-1, Uno, and (but I'm only dreaming) Shanate: Risky's Revenge.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

UNC5052

Bomberman Blitz is coming I think and maybe Uno.

PSN- UNC5052

Xkhaoz

Oh, and Bomberman Blitz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Grumble

i played the original "bomberman" and remember liking it back in the day... but i want mynotebook!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Leaf

Bomberman FTW! Looks like I may need a Points card for my birthday o.o

If you want to play wifi games with me just let me know

Hardy83

I'm going to say Bomberman Blitz and one other thing, but it's not going to be big.

I'm guessing some weird app like the monotone app thing or finally Nnooo's Notebook apps.

Hardy83

vakama94

Bomberman Blitz because it was confirmed by hudson on their twitter

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

Grumble

I can't wait! Let's have it! Bomberman and MyNotebook side by side... Come on, Nintendo!!

geek-master

WHY UNO DSI WILL PROBIBLY BE A FIRST DAY DOWNLOAD FOR ME!
i hope you can chat with people in the online lobby or add them as friends
EDIT:what i asked gameloft on there youtube channle.
what can you do in the dsi's uno online lobby can you chat or add friends and how do you select a game online?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

IndianDan

Nothing like another version of FLIPNOTE STUDIO WILL DO lol

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

Hardy83

lockd wrote:

I think Flipper is coming soon. With all the screenshots and videos appearing, I think GoodByeGalaxy Games is ready to release it.

Yes and no. The guy said he was done with the game, but in the end it's up to Nintendo, so I'm guessing he's going to keep the word around the net for when it does come out.... lol From a marketers point of view it's a REALLY REALLY dumb system, but that's all the devs can do.

Nintendo needs to make release dates.... It seems like they're doing that now and then with big games like Lost Winds and Bit Trip games, but they need to do it for all of them.

Hardy83

geek-master

zezhyrule wrote:

I wish they would go ahead and release the electroplanktons.
My b-day is the 8th. Maybe I'll get a points card.

you know you can buy points directly on the dsi shop with a credit card.

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Grumble

lockd wrote:

I think Flipper is coming soon. With all the screenshots and videos appearing, I think GoodByeGalaxy Games is ready to release it.

MyNotebook was done and dusted about a month ago, which seems to be the time it takes for Nintendo to get its act together and release things... so we SHOULD be seeing this before Flipper, if my assumptions are correct. I do think Bomberman Blitz is coming Monday, too, though.

cheetahman91

Art Style or Bomberman, or both.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

geek-master

i bought a deck of uno cards just incase we dont get uno dsi ware this monday but anyway i want uno on monday becuase it looks to have great online multiplayer and a good community of good players on the gameloft servers both wii ware and dsi ware versions

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.